Dripping Roses

By _animavestra_

Scar Kenneth, the world's most vicious gang leader. Her stoic persona got her where she is today. The age of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Chapter 7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
chapter21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Author's note
29
Sequel
A/n
BLACK LIVES MATTER

16

4.3K 164 29
By _animavestra_

"Sydney, you owe me a pot. A fucking French pot."

"What? You're the one who burnt it."

"You're the one. You lured me into your trap with your intoxicating eyes." She frowned.

"Oh please! You just had to have a make out session with me while cooking."

"You know what Sydney? Starve. I'm ordering one box of Chinese for myself." She glared.

"Well fine, I'm ordering a pizza for myself." I shouted.

"Well fine!" She screamed and we both walked our separate ways.

I sat in the theater and called domino's. I ordered and hung up and frowned at the blank screen in front of me. Stupid fucking Makada! Her pots and pans were from France and she blamed me for burning them.

"Sydney! Your stupid fucking pizza is here!" She yelled.

"Pay for it bitch."

"No, you owe me fucking French pots. Pay for your own bullshit." I groaned and walked to the door. I eyed the delivery girl and smirked as an idea came to mind.

"Good night beautiful!" I smirked. She smirked and pulled her hat down lower over her blonde hair.

"Good night!" She smirked.

"How much is the pizza?" I asked with a seductive smirk.

"Its free on me, if I get your number!" She winked. I felt arms encircle around my waist and saw a gun pointed at the delivery girl.

"Wink at my girl again, and I'll castrate you." She frowned. I smirked and she threw a few bills at the scared delivery girl. She gave me the pizza and ran off the lawn.

I laughed and punched her arm. "Why are you so mean?"

"She was flirting with you Sydney." She pouted.

"Awe baby. You're jealous!"

"No!" She frowned.

"Come on. Let's go eat." I smiled.

We both sat on the couch, with her eating her Chinese while I ate my pizza. We kept laughing at the look on the delivery girl's face. A vibration on my lap made me stop laughing. I watched the number calling and frowned.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Sydney, where the fuck are you? I came at your job and you're not even fucking here." She yelled.

"Why are you shouting Kelly?" I frowned. I watched Scar and she frowned then smirked. She pulled me onto her lap and kissed my neck while rubbing her fingers on my torso. Her slim fingers ran across my skin and left goosebumbs. I tried wiggling out of her grip but she held me tighter.

"I'm yelling because its ten at night and you're not home Sydney. Do you know how worried I am?" She cried.

I rolled my eyes and Scar sucked harder on my neck. I glared at her because I knew she was leaving a hickey.

"Kelly, I am okay. I'm just at a friend's house."

"What friend Sydney? You have no fucking friends."

"A new friend." I smirked.

"Sydney are you cheating on me?"

Yes!

"No!"

"So why are you acting like this baby?" At the use of the endearing term, Makada bit harder on my neck. I had to stiffle a moan, yet it still came.

There was a ear deafening silence. "Was that..... A moan?"

"Umm.... Yeah! Yes, hearing you angry turnt me on." I frowned. Scar chuckled and continued her assault on my neck.

"It does?" She whispered.

"Yes it does. I'll be home at twelve and we will 'talk'!" I said.

"Okay baby, I love you!"

"Yeah!" I said and hung up the phone.

Makada turned my head to her and frowned. "Please don't have sex with her!" She whispered.

"I won't baby." I smiled and pecked her lips.

She smiled and pulled me closer to her. "I love you!"

"I know!" I smiled.

------------

"Oh fuck Sydney." Kelly screamed.

I smirked as she fell breathless to the side of me. "You good baby!" I chuckled.

"Umm.... Yeah!" She blushed and hid her face in my chest. I chuckled then frowned. Betrayal! That's what I'm doing. Betraying Scar. I knew these things that I'm doing will escalate and blow up in my face but.. I couldn't hurt Kelly. Though I love Scar, Kelly is so soft. I can't hurt her, I'll feel guilty.

"What's wrong baby?" Kelly asked.

I smiled at her and shook my head. "Nothing baby! Go to sleep!"

Kelly did see the hickey, but I told her it was hers from last night. Of course, being the soft hearted sweet heart she is, she complied with my lie. I need to find a way to break up with her. I just don't know how.

I turned to face Kelly and saw that she fell asleep. My phone vibrated on the night stand and I grabbed it quickly.

"Hello!" I whispered.

"Hi beautiful!" Scar beamed. I smiled and quietly shifted away from Kelly and walked into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear my baby's voice."

"Awe baby." I smiled.

"What you wearing?" She whispered seductively.

"I'm naked!" I smirked.

"You are. Why? Did you have sex?" She shouted.

"Calm down Makada. No I didn't, I always sleep like this."

"Oh! Well push your finger in your mouth and play with your nipples." I can hear the smirk on her face.

"I am not having phone sex with you Makada." I warned.

"A woman can only dream!" She laughed.

"Good night Scar!" I laughed.

"Good night baby. Love you, sweet dreams." She whispered.

"Bye!" I smiled and hung up the phone.

I walked out the bathroom and stared at Kelly. Her back was propped against the bed head and she glared at me. "Who were you talking to?"

"A client!" I frowned.

"A client at three in the morning."

"Yes, I have clients call me all the time." I frowned.

"Right!" She rolled her eyes.

"Stop insinuating things you have no control over Kelly!" I spat.

"Excuse me!"

"You think I'm cheating in you, don't you?"

"Well if the shoe fits!?" She shouted.

"You know what, I'm sleeping in the guest room." I said calmly and walked towards the door.

"Go ahead, runaway from your problems. Not because your father was a fucking psycho means you get to take your anger out on everyone." She cried.

"You dare bring that up." I scowled. I chuckled darkly and walked out of the room.

I should let Scar kill her!

-----------

I walked through the precinct with my head held high and took graceful strides. I was still very upset with Kelly. I completely ignored her this morning and I wasn't planning on talking to her any time soon. My folder was cupped in my hands as I made my way to Maggie's office.

I walked through her door and sat while placing the folder on the table.

"Maggie!"

"Pearson! Let's get down to business, no dilly dally. Scar!"

I internally groaned but listened. "I need you to speak with Kelly and get equipment. Then orchestra a plan for tech crew to set up cameras in José's warehouse."

I rolled my eyes and groaned, "why couldn't you tell tech crew to do it?"

"You're the best Sydney. I need you to act that role. I assume you have cut all ties with that Scar!" She spat 'my Makada's name with so much hate that I grimaced.

"I did!" I said matter-of-facttly.

In hard times, no matter what that person thinks of you, you need to tell them the truth. You'll risk it all, but you will be helping both of them. I have to tell Scar. She will hate me, but my love for her can't allow me to do this.

I sighed and stood up. "I'll see what I can do!"

I walked out of her office and walked to the front desk to see Francis.

"Sydney!" I halted in my steps and timidly turned around. My heart rate increased and if it wasn't for my intense emotional training, I would of been scared as shit.

"What are you doing here?"

"She works here silly!" Francis smiled and hugged Jinx.

Oh my fucking god! Scar is gonna kill me.

------

I stared at the clock for the millionth time. I missed Sydney and I wanted to see her so I waited until I knew she'd be on break. Her lunch time begun at twelve.

The time slowly passed by, ten minutes turned into five, five into two then two that feel right onto the twelve o clock dot. I quickly grabbed my keys and rushed out my office, hoping to not be bothered. Of course, that would be too easy.

"Scar!" I heard a familiar voice call. Hey, at least I liked this person, I turned around and smiled at Jinx.

"Yes, Jinx?"

"You were going out?" She askedd, running a hand through her hair; something she only did when she was nervous. I eyed her curiously, wondering exactly what was on her mind.

"Yeah, I'm gonna meet Sydney." I beamed.

"You really like her don't you?" She smiled sadly. I stared at her intently, creasing my eyebrows. I speculated that she was hiding something. Maybe I could introduce her to Sydney and let her figure it out. She was a lawyer after all.

"Yes!" I smiled, "She's the love of my life."

"You love her?!" She shouted, surprised.

"Yeah I do! Funny, huh?" I asked, chuckling slightly.

She gave me a look of pity before she looked down, shuffling her feet. "Be careful okay, Scar? Not everyone's what they seem." She warned. My eyebrow rose in confusion but she walked away before I could question her warning.

Time was running out anyway, I'd get to it another time. I shrugged and ran to my car.

The engine of my range, revved up and I sped out of the garage. In no time I was at Sydney's work building. I ran inside and walked into her office. She looked fidgety, much like Jinx, but I brushed it off. I walked to her desk and she leaned further into her chair, placing her elbows on the take and her chin on her hands. Her eyebrows were creased and her grey eyes couldn't meet mines.

"Scar... " she sighed. "I can explain... "

I walked around her table and caged her in. "Explain what?" I whispered, leaning and kissing her deeply. I sighed in relief. Lord, I missed this.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I smiled. Our lips parted and she fixed her shirt.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not! Why will I be mad?" I smiled and kissed her again. She copied my actions then pulled back and shot me a smile back.

"Good! For a second I thought you ran in here just to kill me."

"I'll never ever think about hurting you baby." I smiled, pecking her lips. "Let's go eat!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 521 23
( So this is my first real book so don't judge. Kinda cliché so there I warned you. Starting to slowly edit and change a few things. Okay A LOT of th...
771K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
280 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...