The Real Stella Smock

By Mooi_Meisje97

Sorry for the wait guys, but I started this story and I'm gonna finish it! You may wanna stick along for the... More

The Real Stella Smock
Why People Gotta Be So Nosey? Lol ^.^
And This Is Why I Love Weekends :)
Hanging With Mah Boos ;D
Big Boy's Neighborhood
Just Chilling With The Smith's :D
One Step At A Time
Only My Boyfriend
Great Way To End The Day ^.^
Quality Time With The Grandes :D
It's Been A Minute...
Never Have I Ever
Chase The Sunset
On Air With Ryan Seacrest
Home Bound
Elvis Duran and the Morning Show
The After Party
Little Moments
Awkward Turtle...
The Things Jake Makes Me Do
Cali Bound
Interesting Night
Be Real ^.^
Jaden ! :3
Fun Day... Really Fun Day :)
Arianaaa <3
You My Baby Girl, And I Hope You Know It <3
Probably The Highlight Of My Week Lol XD
My Drives With Justin :)
The Wanted :D <3
Don't Mess With Stella Smock -.-
Who's Your Papa?
Speak of The Devil ;)
Baby You Ain't Never Leavin' :3
Our Conversations <3
I'm Lucky. He's Different. <3
Red Lipstick ;D
The Making of Be Real
Nights...
Quick Pit Stop
Finally!
Hanging Out with Jada
Prepping For The AMAs !
Red Carpet Drama
The AMA's
Better Than The After Party ;D
Why Me?
This Is Why I Don't Spend Time With My Brother
Say Whaat ?
Thanksgiving Prep ^.^
Yazzayyyyye ! :D
Small Talk
Getting To Know Nath :)
Let The games Begin !!! :3
Heavy Morning
Prep for the Showww ! ^.^
The Ellen Show !!! :D
The Amazing Jakini
The Talk
Wha whaaaat ?!?!
I Might Be Having A Little Too Much Fun With This ^.^
Family Probs
Revenge Hurts... :/
Today is Gonna Be A Very Memorable Day.
The Prepping ^.^
Punk'd
Justin -_-
Meeting BlackBear :3
I'm Not a Fan of the Jealous Type >:(
Jake. Jake. Jake
Jake's Birthday: Part 1
Jake's Birthday: Part 2
Jake's Birthday: Part 3
Talk About Terrible Timing
Really Pleasant Surprise
Campfire :3
Spin-A-Dare ;)
And This Is Why I Love And Hate Surprises
Punk'd... Again?
The Unexpected Guest
The Aftermath
Olive Juice
Moving Forward
A Day With Peyton
Let The Games Begin
Punk'D : Cody Simpson
Punk'D : Demi Lovato
Punk'D : The Wanted
He Made My Day <3
Last Day of School
Goodbyes and Hellos
Christmas Eve Party
New Year, New Surprises
Behind the Scenes

Trouble In Paradise

275 3 0
By Mooi_Meisje97

"Hello?" Half an hour after I got on my eight o'clock flight my phone rang.

"Yeah, when was the last time you searched yourself on Google?" Justin asks me.

"Um I dunno, why?"

"Go look. I'll wait." He tells me.

"Alright." I pop open my laptop and type my name up on Google. When I saw the first story I had to read it over a couple times to make sure I read it right.

"Is Stella Smock a cheat? What is this?" I ask.

"Go look." Justin repeats and I do. I start reading the actricle from Perez Hilton's site aloud to myself.

"This is one rumor I hope isn't true. The world's sweetheart premiered her new song "Oath" on the Elvis Duran morning show yesterday morning. This is also where she said she was still in a relationship with actor Jaden Smith. So who is this guy and why do they look so intimate?"

There were a couple pictures of me and Jake laughing and walking a couple blocks away from his house. But then there was this one where Jake was holding my hands and we were both looking into eachother's eyes.

"This is not happening." I prop my left elbow on the armrest and place my fingers on my temple.

"So Jaden didn't call you yet?" Justin asks.

"He saw this?!"

"Yeah, he's trippin'. I thought he would've called you though." I sigh.

"I tried to help you out. I told him you guys've known eachoter for a while and are just really good friends, but... I didn't know what was going on there myself." I smile at the way he said it.

"He was begging me to help him dump his clingy girlfriend." I say.

"Oohh! That's what that tweet was about."

"Yeah, but listen. I'm gonna call Jaden... don't expect a call back." He laughs.

"Alright."

"Bye." He says bye, hangs up and then I call Jaden.

"Hey!" I pull my legs up on the chair as Jaden answers.

"Hey." Jaden says a little less cheery.

"I haven't heard from you all weekend. It's like you died or something." I say.

"Yeah, I've been busy." He says with that same dull tone.

"Oh... So..." I didn't know what to say.

"I don't know, you're the one that called me."

"Are you really gonna be like that?" I ask Jaden.

"What do you expect me to be like Stella? That story was the first thing I saw when I woke up today." I try to ignore the sound of my heart dropping.

"I expect you to know the type of person I am. I mean we have known eachother for a couple months now Jaden." He doesn't say anything and I start to get nervous.

"...So you're just gonna listen to people who get paid to make up stories?" I ask Jaden.

"Stella if I didn't wanna hear what you had to say I wouldn't have picked up." My heart warmed as I realized there's still hope.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Alright, so you know how I've been telling you about my friend Jake? The guy my family was living with for a while?"

"Yeah."

"I met his extremely clingy girlfriend who was apparently a fan of mine. So a couple hours later he asked for my help to break up with her. So I told him no, but then he started to beg and I finally agreed. So I sang this song for her about how Jake felt. She was cool about it though, since it was me. She even tweeted about it which I replied to later." I explain.

"What about the picture?"

"That's just the way Jake begs. He likes to use his "charm" as an advantage." I say.

"So that's it?" Jaden asks.

"Yeah. People are just trying to make it into something bigger than it is."

"Alright." He says.

"So... we good?" I ask.

"I guess."

"You guess?" I ask smiling.

"I guess." He says again.

"Ok." I laugh.

"How's your mixtape going?" I ask him.

"I got a song down."

"When can I hear these anyway?"

"How about when you come over Friday?" Jaden asks.

"I never said I was coming over Friday."

"I know. I am." I smile.

"Alright. Before or after school?"

"During." He says.

"Alright. Are you gonna come get me?" I ask him while going through Twitter on my laptop.

"Probably. We'll talk about that later though." Then I come across Jaden's tweet from last night.

"I know I'm late but congrats babe! Heard Oath hit #1 on iTunes in a couple hours."

"Oath hit number one on iTunes?" I look around to see people looking at me like I'm weird.

"I thought I was late." Jaden laughs.

"This is insane!" I say. I retweet his tweet.

"OhmyGod I just figured out Oath hit #1 on iTunes yesterday! I'm late, I know lol. Just freaked out on my flight, got people looking at me like there's something wrong with me! XD But you guys are amazing! I love you <3" I tweet.

"So how's your album coming?" He asks me.

"Actually you won't believe who called me today!" I tell him.

"Who?"

"Ryan freakin Tedder!"

"Forrealzies?" He mocks my enthuiasm.

"Shut up, I love him." I laugh.

"Hey, did you get my dress yet?" I ask Jaden.

"Hmm?" He asks as if he didn't hear me.

"Jaden." I say warningly.

"I found the dress but I need your measurments." He tells me.

"Yay! I'll text you them when I get home."

"Alright."

So Jaden stays on the phone with me until the Pilot tells us to turn off all electronics...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 255 26
hopefully you enjoy this reading this is my first time doing something like this
94.2K 937 24
JADEN WALTON FANFIC: Leah has never liked her best friend's brother, Jaden. They are constantly fighting and throwing insults at one another. But onl...
2.2K 59 37
ok, so yea there is a pretty good bit of editing needing to be done. and yea its most likely the crappiest story you will ever read but its my first...
18 1 6
This is a love story of two best friends and all the hardship that comes with love, fame and family. (it's in development so please, excuse my descri...