Family Probs

"Jake, lookit." I show him four of the pics Peyton took of him benching me and doing push-ups with me on his back.

But those were just some of the like twenty something pictures of that on my phone.

"These actually make you look strong." I joke and I see the hint of smile on Brandon's face.

"That's cause I am." He hands me back the phone smiling.

I put the collage up on Instagram.

"This guy seizes to amaze me. Shit was crazy!" I comment.

But then the rest of the car ride back was pretty chill.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"You'll never guess what!" I say as I walk into my room and see Peyton and Jenny sitting down watching Netflix.

"What?"

"Punk'd's coming back." I say smiling.

"How do you know?" Peyton asks.

"Cause I just got asked to host an episode!" I sit on my bed across from them.

"Shut up." Peyton says with a smile on her face.

"I'm deadass! I'm Punking Justin and I was personally asked by Ashton Kutcher." I say grinning.

"You met Ashton Kutcher?!" Jenny screams.

"I did too." Jake pops his head in grinning.

"And me too." Brandon comes behind Jake.

"And you didn't take me?!" Peyton and Jenny both yell at me.

"It was a spur of the moment thing!" I try to defend myself.

"No. Get out of my room." Peyton tells me.

"Are you serious right now Pey?" I ask her.

"I dead serious, get out. And don't call me that." She's mad.

"We share the room Peyton." I tell her and she glares at me.

"Hey Brandon, let's chill in your room." I say as if it's completely random of me to come up with the idea.

"Yeah." Jake agrees.

"...Well someone's jealous." Brandon says.

Once the words escape his lips we have to rush out of the room to escape the pillows that were thrown in our direction.

When we close the door we can't help but laugh as we walk to Brandon's room.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask.

"I don't know about you but I'm putting in Guitar Hero Six." Brandon says walking over to the PlayStation3.

"Can I play?" I ask.

"Do you wanna? I already called drums, and Jake's using the guitar."

"I'll sing." I shrug before sitting in the black cushioned wooden chair in front of Brandon's tv.

So once he hooks up the drums and guitar from guitar hero 4, he hooks up his headset for COD in (we use it as a mic for guitar hero).

We play probably like twenty songs with alternating instruments before switching over to my personal favorite, guitar hero 4.

I like this game in particular mainly because it has paramore, linkin park, coldplay, thirty seconds to mars, jimmy eat world, and sublime.

"Dinner's ready." Mom pokes her head into the room.

Once she says that I realize that I'm hungry.

"Kay." We pause the game and head downstairs.

I trail behind Jake and Brandon as I get a text from Ashton saying that the crew's gonna come to my house around noon.

But right as I walk past the door, someone knocked on the other side.

"I'll get it!" I yell..

I look through the peep hole and try to act like I'm not surprised as I see who it is.