Why Me?

"Um... Stella?" Peyton sticks her head in the doorway.

"Yeah."

I sit up on the bed and she walks over to me.

"You might wanna check this out."

I sigh as she sits next to me cross legged on.

"Hm?" I ask.

She just points to the screen and I see she's on PerezHilton.com. I read the title.

"The Cheating Duo Justin Bieber and Stella Smock."

What's up with this guy. It's always him. Justin and I in Florida, Jake and I, and now Justin again. It's like this guy is trying to damage my relationship.

I continue reading the article.

"Not long after the AMA's these two were seen together coming from who knows where all cheerily. Maybe Stella's the reason Justin skipped out on the after party. And I know there are gonna be those skeptics that really believe Stella's a "good girl" but what do I see there, is that a hicky? And why is Justin trying to cover it up as Stella gets out? But more importantly where are Selena Gomez and Jaden Smith? Jaden, you need to dump this chick. No wonder Sel hates her,"

Then there was a picture of me fixing Justin's bow tie with both of us laughing and Selena giving me a stink look in the background.

"Comment what you guys think below."

"Scroll down." I tell Peyton.

"Are you sure you want me to s-"

Scroll down." I repeat slower.

Peyton sighs but still does, and my heart drops.

"I can't believe Stella would do something like that."

"Now it's not that hard to believe that story about that other guy."

"Wow, I guess I look up to a slut."

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I actually agree with Perez. Jaden needs to break up with Stella."

The worst part was that most of the comments were from my fans.

"I told you that y-"

I hold my hand up shushing Peyton while I read the rest of the comments.

The part that I hate the most though is the kudus Justin's getting.

"I gotta give it to Justin for getting Selena and Stella though."

"Damn. Wish I was Bieber right now."

"I still don't know how Justin managed to get both of them, but I give him mad props."

But I managed to crack a smile as I saw one comment.

"Yesss! I knew it! Sustin exists!"

I pick up my phone and take a pic of it before I turn to Peyton.

"Go on my Twitter on the laptop. I'm gonna go on Instagram." I tell her.

This really was worse than I thought. People were even commenting about this on my Instagram.

I look to Peyton and do a double take to the screen when I see she's still on her Twitter page.

"Peyton! Go on mine." I tell her.

"Uh. I don't think that's necessary."

I give her a questioning look and she points to the trending box in the lower right corner of her screen where three of the ten trends have my name in it.