And This Is Why I Love Weekends :)

So I go to school but I'm like completely zoned out the whole day. I just can't stop thinking about the video I'm supposed to do. So once I go home Peyton and I decide to shoot the video. But first we do a cover. I cover Secrets by One Republic on my aunts piano in her living room. Peyton was hitting a box and strumming her guitar for the background instruments. Brandon was nice enough to shoot the video for us though. So after that I go upstairs to my cuzzo Tatiana's room that Peyton and I share since she's in college. I change into this teal oversized sweater and tan soft shorts. I get a stack of index cards and write my whole story on the blank side of the cards with a black sharpie. When I was ready Peyton started recording for me. I had the stack of cards in my left hand. But the way the camera was you couldn't see the next one until I held it up over my mouth with my right hand. I put the cards I aready said to my left. I would hold the cards up and she would nod at me when I should swich to the next one. So after I finish the video Peyton plays it back.

I put the first card over my mouth. "Hi!" I wave with the card in my hand and smile. I put the card down, and take the next one. "I thought I wrote that pretty." Peyton and I both laughed. "But anyway..." "I started hearing from you guys that you knew nothing about me" "So here goes." I smile. "I'm Stella." I point to myself. "My birthday's July 9th and I'm 16." I nod. "I'm a junior." "I just got signed by Island Def Jam." "But I was signed before that..." "I was 11." "We were stupid and didn't read the contract." I pout. "We lost a lot of money." I shrug. "They made me sing about the stupidest shit." I nod. "We got lawyers in it and that cost us more money." I pout again. "They couldn't find loopholes so I had to wait for my contract to expire." I sigh. "We had to move out of my house to an appartment." My index finger trails down from my eye like a tear. "Not long after that we got evicted." I bite my bottom lip look down and then back to the camera, sad, as I rememebered. "But this family really close to my parents and my brother took us in." I slightly smile. "We stayed with them for a while." "I would do things like commercials to get money..." "Things were fine again..." "For them. Everyone assumed I was fine because they were..." I shrug. "But I wasn't." "I wouldn't sleep right because my mind would always take me back to the worst days." "Some nights I would cry myself to sleep..." "I started cutting myself..." "But it didn't stop there." I take a deep breath. "When I was in 7th grade I tried to kill myself." I frown. "It didn't work out because someone walked in on me..." I try to hide my smile as I look at the next card before I hold it up. "My gaurdian angel." I drew wings infront of the 'a' and behind the 'l' and I put a halo on top of angel. I wink at the camera. "He took care of me and..." "I got the help I needed." "I was depressed and we also found out I had ADD." I nod. "I had medication for my both my depression and ADD." "I don't take any of them now though XD." "Cause I'm a rebel." I laugh. "No, I'm better now. And I don't mind having ADD. It actually helps me creatively." I smile. "So now you guys can stop annoying me." I roll my eyes. "JK! Tehehe." I laugh and so does Peyton. "Well... that's it guys." I shrug. "I love each one of you that watched this video. It means a lot to me :*" I blow a kiss to the camera. "Bye bye." I wave and Peyton turned the video off after a couple seconds. So we decide to mute the video and put it in black and white. We also play the instrumental to Secrets by OneRepublic in the background (http://goo.gl/xymlZ) {you should listen to it while you read it. It kinda sets the mood lol}. I make a new account "TripleThreatSSS" Peyton and I upload this video on my new account and then the new cover with the link to this in the description and then at the end of the video there was a thumbnail to go to it also. So then the rest of the day goes on normal...

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I groan.

"Hello?" I ask Scooter.

"What did you do? All last night and this morning I've been getting calls from people wanting to interview Stella Smock!" I sit up.

"Are you serious?" I ask sitting up.

"Yeah people from j-14 and popstar magazine to kiis fm and power 106!"