Finally!

Once we step inside Jaden's house I turn to him with a grin plastered on my face. He just smiles and takes my hand.

"Come on." He leads me up upstairs.

"Where are you both going?"

Jada walks into the living room fully dressed with her bag over her shoulder, ready to go.

"I'm showing Stella her dress real quick." Jaden says.

"I wanna see if I want my nails to match." I explain and she nods with a smile.

I laugh and then we continue going upstairs. I turn to Jaden who's looking confused about what just happened.

"It's a girl thing." I shrug.

Jaden opens his door and waits for me to go in before following me.

"Where it is?!" I ask impatiently.

"In my closet." He says casually strolling over to his closet.

"Hurry!" I yell bouncing up and down.

"Stella, chill."

Jaden laughs as he pulls out a black garment bag on a hanger with a name written across it that I don't recognize.

"Oh, fancy." Jaden chuckles at how I say it.

He lays it on top of his bed and turns to me.

"Do you want to unzip it or should I?" He asks.

"I want to." I grin and let out a little squeal of excitment as a giddy feeling runs through me.

"I'm so excited!" I turn to Jaden.

"I know." He laughs.

I just stand there grinning tapping my fingers together.

"Just open it Stella!" Jaden says, now the impatient one.

"I can't help it!" I bite my lip and reach for the zipper.

I slowly unzip the garment bag, making sure I can't see what's inside.

"Ok. Three..." I start boucing without the balls of my feet leaving the ground.

"Two..." I bring my hands to the sides of my face.

"One!" I grasp both sides of the unziped garment bag.

I bite down on my lip in anticipation and throw the sides of the garment bag in opposite directions.

"OHMYGOD!!!!!!!"

Jaden clamps his hands over my mouth as I continue screaming and shouting words that aren't auidable as I point to the dress and look at him. After like a minute of this I stop.

"Are you done?" Jaden asks smiling.

I nod and he slowly releases me.

"OhmyGod." I breathe and Jaden laughs.

"That's fucking gorgeous!" I hold my hand out to the dress.

"I know, I-uh picked it out." Jaden smiles obviously pleased with himself.

"Really?" I ask pleasently suprised.

"Yup." He says.

"I give you props." I say nodding while I admire the dress.

{http://goo.gl/1MdcO}

It was this black high low dress with a semi-hidden bodice with sparkly silver sequins and jewels. It also had two jeweled brooches and a sweetheart neckline. But what I think I liked most about the dress was the white and black ruffled skirt. I think it made the dress.

"I think I'm in love." I say while hugging the dress.

"Where's the rest of the outfit?" I ask him.

He goes back to the closet and pulls out a black bag with a shoe box, and two jewelry boxes.

I sit criss cross on the ground as he hands me the first jewlelry box.

I open it to reveal these beautiful dangling earings.

"Are these dimands and onyx's?" I turn to Jaden who nods.

My eyes widen.

"Oh." I smile.

So then he hands me the next jewelry box which I don't hesitate to open. I let out a squee.

It's a black choker with this dimand studded charm that matches the earrings and brooch on my dress .

{http://goo.gl/EnGZb Pretend they all match the earrings lol}

"This is so cute!" I exclaim.

"Thank Willow." Jaden says.

"Willow picked out these?" I ask.

"And this." He hands me the shoe box.

I open it to reveal a pair of glitterly black peeptoe heels {http://goo.gl/cz3kE}.

"Ahhh it's so cute!" I grin.

"Alright, come on. My mom's waiting." Jaden says as he helps me up.

"Wait."

Since the earrings are dangling, I think I should pull my hair up into a bun. Which would mean I have to flat iron it. So I guess they could do it and when I come back here I'll do my bun. As for my nails, I'm set on black with glitter. I smile and nod, having the image go through my mind.

"Ok." I tell Jaden.

We both start walking out Jaden's room.

"Wait!" I run to his bathroom, take off my glasses, and pop my contacts in.

"Ok." I hop out of the bathroom and he gives me a curious look.

"It's easier for them to do my makeup if I don't wear glasses." I explain.

"Mmm." He nods.

Then we walk downstairs to the living room to see Jada sitting down on the couch.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Yep."

Jada gets up and Jaden walks us to the door.

"Bye." I give Jaden a quick peck.

"Bye." He smiles and then we head out.