Don't Mess With Stella Smock -.-

"So how's this gonna work?" I ask while swaying on the swivel chair in the lab.

"Just mess around for a little I guess." Ryan says.

"Ok."

So we start bouncing ideas off of eachother for a good half hour when we finally got it.

"This actually sounds real good." I say smiling.

"Yeah." Ryan says.

"So... should we record?" I ask MDL, one of the producers for us.

"If you guys are ready." MDL shrugs. I turn to Ryan to see if he's ready.

"Let's go in."

So Ryan Tedder and I went in the booth and started recording segments of the song, which by the way sounded incredible!

"This sounds like a hit!" MDL says and I laugh.

"What song with this guy isn't?" I ask and Ryan just smiles.

"But seriously, it means the world to me for you doing this. I'm a huge fan." I continue.

"Yeah, I know. I heard you say it in one of your interviews."

"Wait, you watched my interview?" I ask Ryan trying to hide my smile.

"What can I say? I'm a fan," He shrugs and I laugh.

Ryan Tedder had to leave not even ten minutes later to rehearse for the AMA's since apparently he was performing. The second I walk out of the booth my phone vibrates in my pocket. I check it to see it's a text from Marisa. I sigh.

"What?" Justin asks as I sit down next him.

"This girl, Marisa."

"What about her?" I turn sideways and cross my legs over Justin's lap leaning on the arm rest.

"We were real close last year and then we started talking again a couple weeks back. She told me she got a new phone and just got my number though. But Maria didn't believe it."

"Sounds sketchy."

"I didn't finish." Justin smiles.

"So then Maria finds does her snooping and finds that she has the same phone."

"Welcome to my world. You just never know who's real with you and who's not."

"You still have mee." I sing wiggling my legs in the air.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Justin asks.

"Fuck you." I laugh and kick him. He chuckles.

"But really, this girl's getting on my nerves. Like she won't stop asking me to write her a song. Shit's annoying."

"Then write her a song." Justin says.

"Why would I write her a song?" I ask him.

"It doesn't have to be like Oath Stella." Justin starts.

"I'm not fucking Taylor Swift, Justin." He laughs.

"Come on, it's a win win. She gets a song and you got another track down for your ep." I think it over for a moment.

"I guess it's worth a shot." I shrug.

"Well you know where the pads are." Justin says.

I get up, walk to the stack of pads, pick up one and a pen, and then sit back on my section of the couch.

I can never come up with stuff on the spot so I decide to go on Twitter. I take my phone out and start going through my feed. That's when I find Nathan's tweet.