Home Bound

"Hmu when you can use your phone on the flight."

Justin texts me right after our pilot told us to turn off our electronic devices. Curious, I turn off my phone like I was told and sat in my first class seat drumming my fingers impatiently chewing my gum while we take off. The fifteen minutes this whole process took were endless! But the second the light flashed and I saw I was able to turn on my phone I did and called Justin. It's Friday, the day before my single debut's. I'm so excited! It's a like half past six and I just can't stop smiling. Everyone on this flight probably thinks I'm retarded or something but who cares?! I get to see my daddy today :3. I'm not staying with him though, I told him I wanted to stay with Maria again.

"What?" I ask Justin impatiently once he answers.

"I need your help." He tells me.

"Why? What's up?"

"I want Selena." I close my eyes, take a deep sigh and sigh.

"Tyler do you want her or to get in her pants?"

When we're in public and talking about personal things we use different names. It changes every time though.

"Is there a difference?" I laugh.

"Love and infatuation." I answer.

"Elaborate." He tells me.

"Do you want Maria back after what happened between you?"

"Mmm not really."

"Uh huh. That's infatuation. You just want one night with her." 

"Yeah." I hear the smile in his voice and it makes me smile.

"You dated her for a while, is she that type of girl?" I ask him.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you what type of girl she is." He chuckles.

"Tmi Tyler way tmi." He laughs.

"My fault." 

"So go call her then." I tell him.

"But I don't want her to think like I wanna have a relationship with her."

"Then let her know you only want to hit it. But don't be a douche about it."

"Alright. I get you."

"Is that it?" I ask him.

"Uh yeah, pretty much." I sigh.

"Now I gotta be on this boring flight entertaining myself." I say.

".... Good luck with that." I laugh.

"You know I hate you right?" I ask him.

"I love you too." I roll my eyes.

"Bye Tyler." I tell him.

"Bye Stella." He hangs up. I shake my head smiling before I take my laptop out and go on youtube. But not long after I fell asleep.....

"Daddy, guess where I am?" I ask. I'm sitting outside MIA waiting for Mrs.Martinez to pick me up.

"Home?" He asks me.

"Most definitely."

"Where's Mrs.Martinez?" He asss me.

"Driving. She said she's like five minutes away." I say looking up at the dark sky.

It's around two in the morning.

"Ok. When are you gonna see me?" He asks.

"Uhh I'm not sure. Somewhere between now and when I go on Elvis Duran... Or if you tell me where you're staying so I can get a taxi?" I offer hopefully, smiling.