Nights...

Teo and Moi dropped Jaden and I back off at his house. Teo says he's gonna send me the video when he makes the final product and I told him ok.

I took a shower and put on my black shorts with red, pink, blue, white, and green polka dot with a lime green tanktop. {http://goo.gl/7gbKj} Then I pulled on some black socks.

So the Smith's finally buckled down and let Jaden and I know I wasn't allowed to sleep in Jaden's room anymore. Even though I was pretty upset I wan't allowed to do the one thing I was looking forward to like all day, I had to go along with it since after all it was their house.

I brush my hair back with my finger as I walk out of Willow's bathroom.

"Where you goin'?" She asks in a sing-song voice like Isabella on Phineas and Ferb.

"To see Jaden." I respond in the same tone and he gives me a look.

"Chill. I'm just going to tell him goodnight." I smile to myself.

When I turn around to see her expresion I see she's also smiling. I walk over to Jaden's room, rock on to my tip toes and tap on his door lightly with the nail of my index finger. I rock back on to my heel and cross my arms over my chest in anticipation.

After what seems like forever, Jaden opens the door.

He's wearing black gym shorts. I can see little droplets of water on his chest, so he probably jut got out of the shower.

"You really want my mom to hate you, don't you?" Jaden asks with a slight smile on his face before he turns around.

I grin.

"I just came to say goodnight." I say as he picks his towel off his bed and finishes drying himself.

He turns back to me with his arm outstretched waiting for me to fill his empty arms. I smile and lunge myself into his arms. My hands around his neck while his stroke my lower back. I lay my forehead on his chest and he lays his head on top of mine.

After around a minute of staying like that, Jaden starts to pull away. I let a long groan out from my slightly parted lips. Jaden chuckles, kisses my forehead and then releases me. I pout.

"What?" Jaden asks.

"I don't wanna go."

"But you have to."

"But, I don't want to."

"But, you have to." Jaden shrugs.

I give him a look and he just laughs.

"Forreal though, you should go. My mom likes you... that doen't happen a lot."

"Did she like Olivia?" I ask Jaden.

"She hated her. They only met once." I smile to myself, pleased.

"Do you have a jacket?" I ask Jaden.

"Mmmm, yeah." He walks over to his closet and tosses me a white throw over.

I pull it up to my nose and smell it and I'm happy to find it smells like him.

"Well, goodnight."

I walk over to Jaden, stand on on my tippy toes and give him a peck. But as soon as I pull away he brings me right back into the kiss. We both pull back smiling and Jaden gives me one final, quick peck.

"Night." He tells me as I walk out of his room.

I scurry back to Willow's room and lay down in her other bed. When I turn to her I see she's already knocked out. I smile and pull the covers over me. I wrap my arms around Jaden's jacket and lean my head on the part of the jacket on my pillow. I close my eyes and that's when I realize how restless I am.

I turn around so I'm facing the door. I try falling asleep, but it doesn't work. It's probably because I can't sleep on my left side. I lay flat on my stomach and groan into the pillow. I roll over on to my back and stare at the ceiling thinking about how tired I am and anything to make me tired.

I repeat the process five times before I give up. I reach for my phone and go to send a new message.

"Psssssst! Are you awake!? *whisper shouts*" I text Jaden.

Not even a full minute goes by before he texts me back.

"Awake enough to see how much of a contradiction that was." I smile to myself.

"Lol. Why are you still up?"

"Couldn't fall asleep. You?"

"Same. :/"

"I'm not gonna lie, I could probably fall asleep a lot easier if you were here..."

I bite my lip while thinking.

"Yeah, that's it. I'm coming."

"What about my mom?"

"Right now, I honestly don't care."

"Lol alright."

I look back to Willow once more, making sure she's asleep before I walk back to Jaden's room. I hop on my tippy toes all the way to Jaden's room to prevent my footsteps from being heard.

Once at Jaden's door I let myself in and shut the door behind me.

"Oohh, we got a badass here."

"Shut up." I laugh as I crawl into Jaden's bed.

"So.." Jaden says a little after I snuggle up to him with and pull his blanket over us.

"Can I see my dress?" I look up to him.

"No."

"Whyy?" I whine.

"Stella you'll see it tomorrow."

Jaden assures me wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"OhMyGod!" I sit up.

"What?" Jaden sighs.

"My shoes, my earrings, my necklace, my nails, m-"

"All taken care of." Jaden says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"It's all done. Just stop worrying and go to sleep. It's two, I'm tired." I smile.

"Fine." I scoot closer to Jaden and lay my head on his chest. His grip around me tightens.

"Night." I mumble on Jaden's chest already feeling tired.

He kisses my forehead.

"Night."

Soon enough, my eyes started closing and I was slowly easing into sleep...