Revenge Hurts... :/

"Hey." I tell Justin trying to hide my surprise.

He pulls me into a hug.

"Finally, someone I can actually stand!"

I can't help but laugh.

"Was it really that bad?" I ask him smiling.

"Not really, it was just awkward. Really awkward." I laugh.

"Cause it was the first time I saw her parents since I found out about the fake relationship."

He continues as I let him inside.

"Ohh." I nod understandingly.

"Yeah, but what are you guys doing?"

"About to eat dinner. Want some?" I ask him.

"Are you sure you guys have enough?"

I can't help but laugh.

"Justin you act like you don't know Thanksgiving was yesterday and everyone that came besides The Wanted are still here. So we have a lot of leftovers." Justin smiles.

"That's what I like to hear."

He rubs his hands together and walks towards the dining room with me smiling and shaking my head behind him.

"So who was at the door?" My mom asks.

"Hi mom." Justin smiles.

"Justin!" My mom approaches him with outstretched arms.

I grin while she traps him in a bear hug.

"Look who it is." Brandon says.

Justin smiles and nods to him.

"So I think you remember Mr. and Mrs. Miller," He nods and waves to them.

"And Jenny."

He smiles to her and I try not to grin at how deep she blushes from just getting a smile from Justin.

"Yeah, I remember."

"Where's the rest of my family?" I ask mom while Justin says hi to Brandon, Jake, and Peyton.

"Chantal went to take a shower, and your dad went to pick everyone else from the airport." I nod.

"Was that your father?" Auntie Channie walks into the dining room.

"No, just Justin." I explain while sitting in the chair next to him.

"Oh! Hi honey." Auntie Channie goes in for a hug.

Justin's been coming over a lot within the last month so him and auntie Channie have become acquainted already.

So there's some small talk here and there until I hear a car door close.

"I need to come with me."

I tell Justin while dragging him by his wrist behind the curve of the wall that separates the kitchen from the dining room.

"My dad's bringing my family and they happen to have an eight year old daughter who is a die hard belieber and I wanna surprise her so..." I grin.

"I'll wait here." He smiles.

"This is why I love you."

"Yeah yeah, I love you too. Now go get her." He instructs me.

I walk to the door and open the door.

My family just got out of the car and is walking towards me.

They all try greeting me and I say quick hellos as I speed walk to Yazzy.