Goodbyes and Hellos

The second school let out I got a text from Scooter telling me he was five minutes away.

I respond with okay and start to head over to the pick up area.

"Stella!"

I turn around to find Peyton walking towards me, her hand interlocked with none other than Dan. I can't help but smile as I wait for her to catch up.

"So were you just going to leave without saying bye to me?" She asks as if I was never going to see her again.

"Peyton, I'll see you when I get home. It's not like I'm moving across the country or anything."

"No, but it's the last time we'll ever be in the same school again." She pouts.

"Awe Pey." I pull her into a hug while we both just laugh.

"Hey babe, take a picture of me and my sis." Peyton outstretches her hand and makes eye contact with Dan who regretfully takes her phone.

"Babe?" I lowly ask Peyton while we wait for Dan. She just smiles.

"So are you guys dating?"

"Something like that." She smirks at Dan who winks back.

So I pose for various pictures with Peyton when I get a text from Scooter telling me he's here.

"Hey, I have to run out of here." I tell Pey.

"Already?"

"Scooter's here. I gotta run to my label meeting. But I'll catch you later, alright?"

"Alright." Peyton sighs.

"Don't be so dramatic." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh and Dan."

He turns to me with this surprised expression as if he was shocked that I was acknowledging him.

"Make sure you look out for my little sister, okay?"

"Always." He smiles to Peyton who blushes slightly.

Then my phone starts ringing.

"That's probably Scooter, bye guys."

I wave before speed walking down the hall and assuring Scooter that I'm on my way.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Look who finally decided to arrive." Barry, the CEO of Island Def Jam jokes.

"I'm sorry, I was saying goodbye to my friends." I apologize.

"It was her last day." Scooter explained.

"Alright. Well let's get started." Barry rubs his hands together.

So me, Scooter, Barry, and a team of live five other people sat down and decided everything for my album.

So far we had that Hello had to be the opening song since it was an introduction to me, and last was Love Me for Me because it fit as a closer. Next we knew that Bus Stop with Ryan Tedder had to come right after Oath but also fit next to Love Me for Me so that worked out wonderfully.

"I feel like somethings m is missing though." I say while staring at the track list intently.

"What do you mean?" One of the people on my production team asks.