Punk'd

"I'm just chilling at my house right now about to head to location to Punk Justin Bieber."

I smile to the camera mischievously.

"I think this'll work because I don't think he's expecting me to do this. I definitely don't think that he'll think he's being Punk'd."

"Perfect." Jason tells me as the camera's stop rolling.

"This is gonna be great." I say smiling.

So after we wrapped that up we got in a couple cars and drove to location.

"Hola." I wave to the camera in Joey's hand as I step out of the car.

Jason, one of the producers of Punk'd, introduces me to the cast of guys that are supposed to terrorize Justin.

"Now we just want you to give a quick synopsis of everything that's supposed to go down to the audience."

He points to the camera.

"Ok." I nod.

"We are on set right now where we will be Punking Justin Bieber. He thinks that he's going to some meeting, but as he's walking in these kids are just gonna talk smack to him. Then while he's at his meeting they're gonna mess up his car." I grin.

"Sorry Bieber, you're going down." I shrug.

"Alright. That's great!" Joey says to me and I smile.

"Ok. Justin should be here in ten minutes guys, everyone get into places!" Jason says.

The guys start skateboarding and talking around the only empty parking space while I head into the hidden trailer with Jason.

There are like five people in here already, but I was never introduced to them. Jason quickly told me their names, but I forgot them as soon as he said them.

They sat me down in front of the board with the views of all of the cameras in like seven different screens, and they give me a headpiece so I can communicate with the guys outside.

After a couple minutes I see Justin's black range rover pull up.

"There he is." Jason says.

I just bite my lip hiding my smile back. I'm so anxious to see how this plays out!

So not even seconds after he parks his car, the guys that were skating around the parking lot start complaining and asking Justin to move his car because there's no space.

But then I notice something. Scooter's not with Justin, Ryan Good is.

That's different.

But then things start to get real heated as the guys start cursing at Justin, and then Justin starts cursing at the guys.

But then one of the guys was like,

"That's why your dad is holding you back."

That's when Justin started approaching the guys.

Ryan pushes one of the guys back and tells them to stop.

All the guys in the trailer with me are going no no no.

"Play it cool." Jason tells one of the guys.

"Oh my God." My eyes have yet to leave the screen. I'm just so engulfed in this!

But then Justin tries to go at one of the guys. But luckily Ryan was holding him back.

Justin's over here telling the guy to back up, and it's just insane.