Elvis Duran and the Morning Show

As soon as I get to the studio I tell dad bye and run in. At WHYI-FM they direct me to Y100. I see familiar stations like Litefm. I thought that was kinda cool.

"And here you are." The girl tells me. 

"Thanks." We stop in front of the door.

I peer in and see them sitting around a table and I try my best to hide my excitment. I have to wait until they go off air by playing a song to go in and that just makes me more anxious. But I just can't help it! I've been listening to these guys for years now and I finally get to meet them! So once they were off air I rush in.

"Hi-o!" I grin.

"HI-o!" They say back and then it all comes out starting with the eep.

"Ohmygod it's you guys! I love you guys! I listened to you guys daily when I lived down here." I start fangirling.

"Aw, we're liked." Carolina says and I laugh.

I get sat down by someone and they gave me these white beats that were hooked up and all so I put them on and heard Good Life playing. I start bobbing and lowly singing.

"We've got-" Elvis starts.

"Wait, I wanted to introduce her!" Carolina says.

"But it's my show." Elvis says and I laugh.

"Stella Smock everyone." Froggy says.

"Really?" Carolina asks while Danielle laughs.

"Ok, so Stella's on air with us." Elvis says.

"Hi hi." I say.

"So Stella you were telling us a little before how you used to listen to us."

"Yes! All the time since I was in sixth grade. Almost six years. That's crazy." I say.

"I feel old. Don't you feel old now?" Elvis asks.

"Yeah." Greg T says. I laugh.

"So. I have a question." Froggy asks me.

"Shoot." I tell him.

"Why are you here?" I laugh.

"Froggy." Elvis says.

"I'm serious. We drop Stella's song at nine... It's six."

"I was excited. I'm like an adddition." I smile.

"I like that." Carolina says.

"You know we don't get to do a lot of song premiere's." Elvis says.

"I know." I say.

"I'm excited." Elvis says.

"Me too. I've been waiting too long to share this. My fans have been getting impatient." I smile.

"Don't you think it's weird how you're first song didn't even debut yet adn you have fans?" Froggy asks.

"Yes! I think it's insane. But hey, I'm not complaining." They laugh.

"Speaking of fans," Elvis starts.

"There's a girl, Samantha, on line two that called in a couple minutes ago, she's on the other line." He says.

"Really? Can you put her on?" I ask smiling.

"TJ put her on." Elvis says and then he nods.

"Samantha?" Elvis asks.

"Yeah." She sounds like she's around my age.

"Ok Samantha you're on air with Stella."

"Hi Samantha." I scoot in closer to the mike.