The Prepping ^.^

I yawn and stretch as I wake up.

I forget Jake's there and I accidentally kick him in the face.

He groans.

"Sorry." I say as I stand up and stretch once more standing on my tippy toes and reaching up to the ceiling.

"It's fine. What time is it?" Jake asks.

I push my hair back out of my face as I bend down to my phone that's on the floor next to the outlet.

"Eleven o' two." I turn to him.

"What time is the crew coming over?" Jake asks while yawning.

"In two hours. I'm gonna go get cereal if you want some." I tell Jake as I walk to the kitchen.

When I hear his footsteps behind me, I take that as him also wanting cereal.

So when I get to the kitchen I pull out two bowls, and Frosted Flakes. Then I go to the fridge and pick out the milk. When I bring it back I see Jake already poured cereal for both of us.

"Thanks." I tell him as I walk over to the spoon drawer and pick out a small one for me and a larger one for him.

He also added the milk I the cereal.

Jake is the only person that I let make my cereal for me because he knows me well enough to know exactly how much cereal I like and exactly how much milk I like. I'm really picky about my cereal.

I hop onto the counter on the opposite side of the one Jake was leaning on.

"So you guys are leaving me." I state.

"We still have another day here." Jake says right before he takes another bite.

"I guess." I sigh.

"Can't you stay?" I ask after a couple seconds of silence.

Jake just smiles.

"I gotta get back."

"Why? It's not like you have school." I tell Jake.

"Yeah, well I have to go to the studio. And even if I did stay, you guy still have school."

"I can skip one day. I mean what's better way to spend your nineteenth birthday than with me?" I ask kicking my feet.

"I thought you forgot for a second." Jake smiles.

"I could never forget." I tell him honestly.

"Good."

So we finish eating and then I head upstairs to get ready for when the camera crew comes.

I straighten my hair and then pull on this flowing white long sleeved shirt, black leggings, this black scarf with burgundy crosses, and burgundy suede ankle boots.

I walk over to my dresser and start doing my make up. The most major amount of make up I personally have ever put on.

I mean I have make up, but I just never wear it. But I think recording for a tv show is a good excuse to use my almost never touched make up.

I open the make up bag that was a birthday gift from Maria and pretty much dump it all over my dresser.

I stare blankly at everything for a minute or two before realizing that I am completely clueless.

"This isn't gonna work." I say to myself before grabbing my phone.

I call Maria.

"Is there anyway we can Skype right now?"

"Well hello to you too." She says sarcastically.

I can't help but smile.

"Hi Maria."

"That's better. So why do you wanna Skype?"

"I need make up help." I say while holding up an eyeshadow pallet.

"You see I'm having a camera crew over in what, an hour, for this show I'm doing and I kinda wanted not to look... blah. You know?" I ask and she laughs.

"Stella, you never look "blah". Not even on your bad days." I smile.

"Thanks."

"So what show are you on?"

"Shows." I correct her.

"I recorded my interview for the Ellen Show yesterday a-"

"You're gonna be on Ellen?!" She basically screams into my ear.

"Yeah," I laugh.

"But you didn't let me finish. And I'm hosting an episode of Punk'd."

I have to hold the phone away from my ear to prevent Maria's squees from damaging my ear drums.

I can't help but laugh as I hear Ms. Martinez's muffled yelling in the background.

"Oh my God! That's insane!" She exclaims.

"I know! But uh, can we get to Skype cause... you know..-"

"Oh, right! Well II'll call you in a second. Ok?"

"Alright. Bye."

I wait for her to hang up, as then wait for her again to call me on Skype.

We were in the call for maybe half an hour as we talked through our front cameras. Since I don't have an iPhone we couldn't face time and she made sure to remind me of that.

Like I said before, nothing major. Just foundation, a little concealer, and then she guided me through the natural look.

After we hung up I added eyeliner, my liquid eyeliner, and a little mascara.

I hear a low creak on my door. I look in my mirror to see Jake standing in my opened doorway.

"Yes?" I ask looking at Jake through his reflection.

"I uh, came to update the countdown, twenty minutes."

"Oh, thank you." I say as I put on my glasses and then stand up.

"You like my boots?" I ask lifting my left foot and twirling my ankle.

"They're soft. Feel them."

"Nah. I believe you." He says.

"Feel them!" I say louder.

He gives me a look but feels them anyway.

"They're soft."

"I know." I smile to him before walking back to my dresser.

I pull on my favorite bracelet set and put my phone in my gel panda case.

I walk by Jake and head downstairs.