You My Baby Girl, And I Hope You Know It <3

...It's been like an hour and a half and now we're about to head off Ustream. But then I saw a comment that caught my eye.

"Stella, did you see Justin and Jaden's cover of thinkin bout you? They made a cover?!" I ask Ariana.

"They did?" She asks me.

"Apparently." So we go back on youtube and search it up. It was uploaded today.

"Oh it was uploaded today. You're on point." I look at the camera and click on the first video.

"Oh.. ok. Didn't expect that." Ariana says once Justin starts singing and I laugh. 

Then we both start bobbing and mouthing the chorus. Then as soon as I heard Jaden's voice my eyes widened. I don't remember Jaden's voice being this sexy. But after that I started listening to the lyrics and I couldn't hide my grin. I cover my burning cheeks with my hands and then turn to Ariana.

"That's so cute!" She says and I laugh.

"Yeahh." I bite the inside of my lip and then Justin comes on.

"When did this happen?!" I ask her.

"I don't know." She smiles.

I take my phone out and go on Twitter.

"It's official... I have the cutest boyfriend ever <3" I tweet.

Then Ariana and I end the livestream.

"You're too cute." Ariana says. I look up to see she's on my Twitter page. I smile.

"I think she heard it..." I see Jaden tweeted. I retweet it.

"I heard :3" I text Jaden.

"No." Ariana says.

"What?"I ask.

"You did not." She shows me the tweet from Jake's ex that I replied to and when I nod she bursts out laughing.

"OhmyGod!" I laugh too.

"How?" She asks when she starts to calm down.

"I played the guitar and changed some of the lyrics of East Northumberland High." 

"Let me hear it." She says.

"Where's your guitar?" I ask. 

She hops off her bed, gets it from her closet, and then hands it to me. I position the guitar on my lap and then start playing it for her with Ariana laughing the whole time.

"You have to show that to Dan!" Ariana says.

"Schneider?" I ask.

"Yes! He would love something like this." I smile.

"When?" I ask her.

"We'll I'm going to the set tomorrow morning." She offers.

"I have to be at Island in the afternoon though... Wait." I get my phone out and call Justin.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Yeah, is there anyway you can pick up tomorrow afternoon at the Victorious set?" 

"Does he still remember where it is?" Ariana asks.

"Yeah. I remember." Justin says.

"He remembers." I tell Ari.

"And why?" Justin asks.

"Well Ari wants me to show Dan Schneider the song I sang to Jake's ex. But I need to get back before Ryan Tedder comes to the studio." I tell him.

"Alright. I got you." I smile.

"You're the best."

"I know. So is that it or what?" Justin asks kind of rushed.

"No. That's i-" I hear someone in the background.

"Is that Selena?" I ask Justin.

"Yeah. Scooter told me to take her out, so can I go before she starts bitching?" I smile.

"Yeah go ahead." 

"Thank you." I laugh.

"You're welcome. Hang up the phone." I instruct.

"Alright, by-"

"Are you really on the phone right now?" I hear Selena start.

"Welp, I'm gone." I hang up the phone and look at Ariana's confused face.

"He can pick me up." I tell her.

So we both get changed and then go to sleep...