Falling For The Bad Boy

By Wordsmith_Ana

© Copyrights Reserved. Meet June Sullivan -- The Queen Bee of the school. Meet Zayden Parker -- The Bad Boy o... More

Prologue
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four.
Chapter six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Epilogue
E X T R A S --- Graduation ---
E X T R A S --- Panicked Pandy ---
E X T R A S --- Bad Boy ---
Friendship's Day Special

Chapter five

143 3 1
By Wordsmith_Ana

Tiana has changed so freaking much. I hated that girl now.
The inter school debating competition is next month and today we were preparing for that. We selected the people who were capable of making our team strong. Only two boys and two girls excluding me and Tiana were to be selected.
And you know what she did? She selected the students she liked. There were so many better than the students she selected. But she chose the one who were her friends. I argued about it to her and she had just shut me up by saying she was the captain and she was senior to me. I did not say much just because of Zayd.
Now I really wondered why Zayd chose her.

We were right now practicing for the competition. Our topic was: Are social networking sites effective, or are they just a sophisticated means for stalking people?

It was a strong topic and we needed strong points to win over it. We were on the side where it was effective. This was the first stage of inter-school. And we had to anyhow pass it.

The practice was going on and I was sitting at the corner bench writing the points I will speak. Tiana was on the stage with her other two girl friends that were seniors only. And the two boys were seated in the next corner of the auditorium. They were seniors too. Yeah, can you believe it? I was the only one from juniors.
I was very much annoyed.

"June! Your turn now!" Tiana called me on the stage.
I read my points once and walked to the stage. Tiana stared at my walking as I went up the stage.
I reached there and introduced myself first and then started with my points.

"The spread of social networking sites has changed every person’s ways of socializing and communicating with friends and acquaintances. Since the birth of social networking sites, it has given enormous benefits to the sphere, as it allows to keep in touch with anyone and to collaboration with others; even in different geographic areas." I started very softly and meaningfully; saying every word at a slow pace. I knew it makes an impression.
"Social networking has always been dominant at its beneficial side.  People on social networking sites share what interests them, such as news on current events. People who share those interests, or who just want to stay informed, can read these stories and share them as well. Eventually, these stories make their to users who may have never read them. Since stories are shared through "word of mouth," smaller news outlets such as blogs can get exposure, and social network users are overall connected to a larger pool of new information and opinion. This is how if we even don't have any other access to current events or news, we can get that easily with the help of social networking sites." I end the points I have written till now. I could write only this much because I use the kind of language in my points which can be dominant and stronger. We can easily win by it.

"That's it?" Tiana raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Yeah. I was writing more when you called so..." I was telling her but she cut me off.

"So what? You're the vice captain that doesn't mean you can chill. I am working so hard and you? All you did is to write this much in half an hour?" She shouted. I was not liking the tone she was speaking in. But I had to control.

"Tiana, I got only fifteen minutes to write. I was helping both the girls first and then I sat down to write mine." I calmly said. I wanted her to calm down too.

"Oh, so you think you can write for everyone?"

"That's not what I said. They asked me for help and so I did." I couldn't control anymore. My tone became a little harsher.

"You think you're really smart, huh? You know I can...." She said but saw someone on my back and her sight fixed there only. Her mouth left open.
I turned and followed where her eyes were.

And there stood a confused but equally charming Zayden Parker. He was scratching the back of his neck awkwardly and he did that when he was nervous. I knew why he was here.
And now I regretted pushing him to be with Tiana again.
But then, he loved her. I couldn't help it.

"Um...can I talk to you for a sec?" He looked at me and said.
He wanted to talk to me?

"Yes Zayd." I said and followed him as he turned and we stood in the corner of the room.
I looked at Tiana. She stared at us; glared at me as if she wanted to kill me right now.
I smirked and looked at the idiotic guy in front of me.

"Zayd. Grow some balls." I said.

"She is gorgeous. I can't." He said as blush formed on his cheeks.

"Ye, you can. Go!!!" I pushed him towards the side of the Audi where she stood.
He looked at me and gritted between his teeth "fine!"

I gave a wink and a thumbs up and then he ran towards her.

I saw them talking for some minutes and then exiting the classroom.
I sighed.

But...won't it be a problem?

I hate my best friend's girlfriend.
Hmmm... I am smelling a war here.

I shook the thoughts away and went to the table I was sitting before. I continued my points on the topic.
And that's how the day ended.

Tiana didn't return after she left with Zayd and I haven't seen Zayd too since that time.
I hope everything's fine. And I hope she was not hurting Zayd again.
I will kill her this time, for sure.

I hung my bag pack on my back and walked out of the school towards the parking; while playing with keys.

And then my feet stopped where I saw two figures; leaning on my car kissing passionately.

Seriously?

I walked there as soon as I could. I wanted to shoo them off but my voice choked and eyes filled as I saw those two persons were...my ex boyfriend and my friend.

Jordan and Vanessa! They were making out.

I always knew Vanessa was after Jordan but I didn't know they will do it this soon.
Its hardly the third day after our break up. And yet they are kissing like they've been together forever?

I blinked my eyes several times to calm myself down and walked casually to my car.

And here I lose one more friend!
Friend?

"Excuse me, love birds." I said as I opened the gate hardly on purpose and it hurt Vanessa's knee.

"Ouch!" She jumped out of Jordan's arms and held her knee.
I smirked as they both looked at me.

"June...." Jordan said as his eyes mirrored clear, pure guilt.

"This is my car. And you both just can't make it dirty by your make out sessions." I joked as I sat inside it and inserted the car keys to start the engine.
Vanessa was looking hell shocked.
"June, I am...sorry. We were ..he was giving me mouth to mouth." She lied in haste.

"Yeah, and you were moaning? And oh yes, he was pressing your butt?" I said as I drove off my car out of the parking leaving them there.

Wow, June, so you were with this asshole from two years. To be honest, the pain woke up in my chest again and made me sad.
But more than that, I was glad I left him.

I was too disgusted at these two now.
What's happening to girls nowadays?

They just sleep with their step brother knowing he has a girlfriend. And they just make out with their friends' ex boyfriend right after their break up.
Either they're slutty, or Jordan's just too good with his charms.
In this case, both the things were possible.

I switched on the stereo and listened to some music till reached home. It at least made me forget about their dirty make out session.

When I was in comfortable clothes with cheese popcorn in hand, I dialled Zayd.
And great.
He did not pick up.
Where was he?

Usually at this time, he would call and we would talk for hours. And then he would land at my home and we would have so much fun and have dinner together with mom.
Was there a change in the plan today?
Why didn't he inform me?
I was so worried.

And in that moment I realized, I was too habitual of his presence.
I should miss my ex boyfriend and cry over the betrayal but I am here sitting and missing my closest friend.

I called him again. And again.
He never picked up.

I got eventually tired and sad. So I sat on my study table and tried to do some math.
Ugh! Can this subject please disappear?

It still didn't help. My heart was thumping and I was getting sadder with every passing second without that evil asshole.

It was past eight when mom came. She entered my room and didn't acknowledge me, just looked on the bed and then in the bathroom.

"Where's Zayd?" She asked quizzically.
Great.

"I am your daughter." I said standing up and making a hurtful face.

"Whatever. Where's he?"
Wow. I am in doubt she is my mom.

"I don't know." I sat on the desk again and continued the poetry I was working on.
Yes, I wrote pretty much well.
And yes, I threw math away!

"June, did you two fight?" She crossed her hands.

"No mom."

"Then where he is?"

"I don't know mom, I am his best friend, not girl friend!" I shouted.

I was just hurt by the fact he didn't tell me where he is.
My eyes filled with tears and I hastily wiped them and continued writing.

"June, darling. He didn't inform you?" She calmly asked. Her soft voice acting like a medicine to my wounds.

"No" I said between my sobs.

Some of my tears fell on the paper.

"Hello young ladies." The words reached my ears and my eyes looked up.
He stood there with his hair messy and expressions happy. He was even wet; I guess its raining out then.

"Young? I am forty." Mom said and they both hugged like a couple madly in love.
I looked back at my paper.

"More like twenty!" Zayd said and winked at her and she blushed like a teenage girl.
Argh!

"Hey Pandy." He came to me and hit me on my back.
I didn't respond.

"I'll get the dinner ready." Mom said and walked out of my room. She knew when to do what.

"What's up?" He said with soft voice.
I just shook my head.

He held my chin and forced my face to look up. I looked in his eyes and he looked back. He had eyes to fall for, seriously.

"Why are you crying?" He panicked and pulled me in a hug, immediately. I didn't even realize when I stood up and hugged him back.
And there, I felt so complete.

I let all my sobs go in his shoulder. He rubbed my back softly and I became calmer and calmer.

And when I was done, we pulled away.

"What is it?" He asked wiping the rest of the tears off my cheeks.

"Mm." I quickly thought for a lie. "Jordan and...Vanessa were making out today...leaning on my car." I was such a good liar. I frowned and said it in a way, he believed I was honestly telling him that.
And a part of me was seriously hurt about it.
But more than that, I missed this guy. And I was mad at him. But...you know I just can't say anything?

"That...fucker. I am sorry I wasn't there. Tia and I just...went on a date directly from school. We are back. We are normal. I can't believe it's happening." He said.
I couldn't get how his words and feelings changed from "that fucker" to "can't believe" in just one sentence.
He ignored it totally. But that's what happiness sometimes do to people. I didn't mind much.
And still forced a smile and hugged him again.

"I am happy for you." I murmured.

He just hugged me tighter.

_____________________________________

A different one ;)

What do ya'll think about Tiana?

The updates will be on time again, my stupid life decided to fall back into place now :p
Enjoy reading!

-Ana

***Read, Vote, Comment***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 775 30
Here: Meet Ashley Riverwood, Hellingfield's queen bee. Seemingly flawless, her just-as-doll like posse behind her, the school practically bowing down...
2.4K 51 30
Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically ran the school. After all, everyone di...
1.3K 391 30
Meet Thea A naturally blond seventeen years old high school girl who doesn't really believe in the four lettered English word 'LOVE'. "How can the t...
41K 1.7K 46
Joshua Taylor. Whenever people hear that name, they would shake with fear. Why? Because that name belongs to the school's bad boy. He was mysterious...