Deception (Lesbian Story)

By LazyAsHell

--- "I was forced to master the Art of Deception in order to save my brother's ass. I was just supposed to do... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9b
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14b
Chapter 14c
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25b
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 30

38.4K 924 149
By LazyAsHell

DREW

"What is the noise all about?" I heard Jace's voice behind me followed by the person itself rudely barging inside my room.

"I'm packing" I said putting clothes inside the suitcase.

"Why?" Jace asked a little louder than necessary

"There's a convention in Sydney that I need to-"

"When were you informed?" He asked cutting me mid-sentence, which by the way I find very rude.

"Last week" I replied looking around

"And you're just telling me this now? Unbelievable!" he exclaimed, I shrugged "when will you leave and for how long?" he asked a little frustrated.

"Early in the morning tomorrow and would last for at least a week" I mumbled still looking around, 'where is that thing?'

"Fine, I'm a little used to this emergency departure and all but I am begging you, for the love of God, please tell me you already told this to Aubrey" he said pleading, I whipped my head towards him.

"Oh god! You forgot about Aubrey didn't you, you forgot about the fact that you have a girlfriend who would be wondering where the hell you would disappear to" he scolded and I just remained silent, I've been so used to being on my own that I never needed to ask anyone or inform anyone about the things I do or places I go to.

"You are leaving the country in less than twenty four hours and would go to the other side of the planet, would stay there for a week and you didn't tell your girlfriend!" he shouted, I sat on my bed while placing a hand on my face realizing what he's telling me.

"Drew! Seriously? This happens all the time when you're so engrossed with work; it's as if you're in another world, you forgot about the people around you; the people who fucking care to know what you're up to" he said in a strained voice.

"I've never had anyone to inform of the things I do or where I go aside from you and I'm so used to that kind of living that it didn't occur to me" I mumbled defeated.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have exploded on you like that. That was selfish of me; I've never been in your shoes so I really don't have the right to shout at you and all. I'm sorry" he said sitting beside me, I glanced at him and gave him a smile; he smiled back and hugged me, I patted his back.

"Please just tell me you already informed your mom and especially Eve" he said pulling back from the hug, he saw my facial expression and knew the answer.

"Oh Drew, you already dug your grave by not informing Aubrey but not informing Eve, you're digging far deeper my friend" he said with a light laugh.

"I know, I guess I'll worry about that today" I said gulping hard "I'll start with Elizabeth, I know she'd be more understanding than the other two" I said already imagining Eve and Aubrey's reaction when I tell them I'm leaving.

I just hope I would make it alive or else I would never reach Sydney on time.

After my talk with Jace I didn't waste any time and went downstairs planning to talk to Elizabeth.

"Hey" I said announcing my presence.

"Hey to you too" she replied smiling, I grinned back and took a sit in front of her.

"I'm leaving for Australia tomorrow"

"I know" I stared at her quizzically.

"How?"

"I am after all Andrew Goodwin's wife" she explained with a smirk "you told Eve yet?" I shook my head

"Want me to talk to her?"

"Thank you, but its better if I talk to her myself" she nodded with a slight smirk.

"You never say thank you" she stated teasingly, I rolled my eyes leaving her alone.

As I was going upstairs Jace was on his way down and when we met half-way he smirked at me and started singing "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for I am-" I cut him off with my glare.

Once I reached Eve's door, I took a deep breath 'aaahh, just as I finally lost the 'missing on birthday' problem I get to have another today. I might never hear the end of it ever again'

"Eve?" I asked while knocking softly, I was met with silence. I knocked again but no sound was heard so I just tried opening the door and luckily it was unlocked.

"Jesus! You should have at least answered!" I half-exclaimed, she turned to me with a smirk.

"Bask in the glory of my perfect body with only the confines of my underwear" she said motioning to her body, I rolled my eyes at her absurdity.

"I've seen better" she pouted in reply, she turned to her closet and started getting dressed.

"There's a convention in Sydney-

"and it is important that you attend" she continued turning around to face me.

"Exactly, I leave tomorrow morning" Just as those words left my mouth her face turned sour.

"And you're just-"

"I know, I know." I said cutting her off "I'd be gone for a week" I finished preparing for the worst.

"Halloween's on Thursday" she mumbled

"I know-"

"I'M NOT INFORMING YOU!" she yelled. 'Damn! I really did dug deep'

"You never miss holidays" she started again "you promised never to miss one that's why you are not going to that stupid convention" she stated with a tone of finality.

"I did promise that, that's why I'm telling you now and I'm so sorry but you have to understand, I've been sending my secretary as a representative for straight two months but this time I need to be the one there. I promise I'd make it up to you, I'll shop with you anytime you want, I'll do anything you want just please let me go" I pleaded but when I saw the smirk that played on her face I knew by then that she wanted me to say those last words.

"I am not having an incestuous relationship with you" I stated with a wry look

"Aw, man! You said you'd do anything!" she said exaggeratedly

"Well, I just made an exception" I said with a shake of my head.

"You never say sorry or please" she quipped

"Yes, and I don't need everyone to keep pointing that out every damn time that I do"

"Aubrey really did knock you off of your horse huh. You can finally mingle to us commoners" she teased, I sighed defeated.

"So, I could go, right?" I confirmed, she nodded, "But don't you ever forget your promise" she threatened

"Yes but you should also promise that once I have paid for missing this coming Halloween I would never hear you talk about it again"

"Ok, I promise" she said with a sly grin

"Show me both your hands so I could see if you're crossing your fingers while you say promise, I won't fall for that again." I stated with a stern look, she did that before, she promised and all but she never stopped using it to make me feel guilty i.e. her nineteenth birthday and when I questioned her about the promise she just said she had her fingers crossed.

"Ok, I promise!" she said waving both her hands in front of my face "happy now?" she asked with a huff.

"Yes, now that this is settled I should get going"

"Where are you going?" she questioned me

"To Aubrey"

"Oh my god, you didn't tell her? Are you serious?" she exclaimed, I turned to her with a defeated look.

"I already had this talk with Jace and I know... that's why I'm going" I explained.

"Damn, you better not get dumped. Aubrey's our only hope" she teased; I just shook my head and left her room.

---

"Drew" Alice was definitely surprised to see me knocking on their door this early.

"Good Morning" I greeted.

"Morning, here.. Come in" she said opening the door wider.

"Oh we have a guest" Allan commented with a chuckle

"Yeah well..I know my coming here is unannounced and not to mention today is your family day but is it ok if I borrow Aubrey for today?" I asked them both earning a questioning look.

"I'll be flying to Sydney tomorrow and will be gone for at least a week so I was hoping if I could spend this day with Aubrey" I informed them leaving the fact that I'm just going to break this news to Aubrey today.

"Oh, I guess that's reasonable. What do you say Allan?" Alice asked her husband.

"It can't be helped, you are after all Drew Goodwin" Allan said with a nod, thank god they are both aware of my personal circumstances.

"Just let me go wake her up" Allan stated

"Oh no, can I go myself?" I asked earning another raised eyebrow, I didn't say anything but give him a pleading look, he sighed "alright" he said defeated.

"Thanks Man" I said going upstairs but the surprised look on their faces didn't escape me. 'Yes, I say thanks, sorry and please now. Why is it such a big deal?'

AUBREY

"Wake up!" I heard someone say followed by a light shake on my shoulder. I groaned.

"Ugh! Leave me alone"

"No, wake up" Drew said pinching my cheek lightly

"Drew, please. It's so early in the morning" I whined............. Wait what? Drew? I opened my eyes abruptly seeing Drew hovering over me with a grin, I violently sat up with wide eyes.

"What?!" I exclaimed "are you doing here?" I whispered when I realized my parents could hear me. I frowned and glanced at my window remembering I locked it last night, Drew saw my actions and spoke up "I came from the front door" she stated with a chuckle.

"What are you? A burglar?" I questioned her with a frown.

"No and your mom opened the door for me" she explained making my mouth form an 'O'.

"Then what are you-.." she cut me off with a searing kiss, I tried pushing her away thinking I may have morning breath, sadly I didn't succeed. She sucked on my lower lip earning an 'oh god' from me. When she started trailing kisses to my jaw and stopped on my neck taking her sweet time there I was sure by then that I was shamelessly whimpering.

She pulled back and I stared at her a little confused but when the door opened I was no longer confused but thankful.

"Aubrey, are you ok?" My little sister came in with a worried look on her face.

"Yes why?"

"You were making hurt noises, are you sure you're ok?" she asked again walking over to me. I blushed furiously and looked away. 'Was I that loud?' I can see Drew smirking through my peripheral view so I turned to her and glared as hard as I can. 'How dare she smirk when it was her fault in the first place?'

"Aubrey-" my sister started again

"Morning, Princess" Drew said cutting her off, her head snapped to Drew's direction and grinned. I guess she was not fully awake when she entered here.

"Good Morning" she greeted back.

"Arianne, your mom and dad are waiting for you downstairs" Drew said a little after their morning greetings.

"Oh ok" Ari replied and got out of my room; Drew followed her to the door and locked it.

"I thought you don't lie?" I accused her

"I don't and I didn't lie. Your parents did ask me to wake her up and send her downstairs though I didn't expect her to wake up before you" she explained making me nod.

"So?" I asked her, she shrugged walking over to me and removing the covers from my body. I raised my eyebrow at her when all she did was stare at my exposed legs, I was only wearing an oversized shirt by the way.

"You should get dressed" she mumbled still not removing her gaze from my legs.

"I'm sorry but my legs doesn't know how to talk yet" I said sarcastically, she jerked her head up and grinned at me; I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why?"

"What?" she asked back, I frowned at her.

"Drew, you're slow!" I teased; I've always wanted to say that, I just thought it would be impossible when it comes to her.

"We're going out" she said while clearing her throat. I was going to say we can't since its Sunday and all but she beat me to it "I already talked to your parents and they agreed. Just get dressed already and I'll explain the rest later" she finished

"But I'm still sleepy" I complained laying back down; she shook her head and gave me a stern look.

"Fine! Geez, what a Patz" I mumbled under my breath while going to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I got out with only my towel wrapped around me, I walked to my closet but I could feel Drew's eyes boring into me. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow; she cleared her throat and turned her back on me.

---

"Well, I thought we'd start our sightseeing" she stated once I finished my breakfast, again, she never failed to open the door for me.

"Yes, sounds good."

At the Los Angeles Downtown, I was taken aback by the gorgeous view of the city. I was on the observation Deck of the Los Angeles City Hall with Drew standing right next to me, we are alone because this was only supposed to be open in public during Mondays to Fridays how Drew managed to get us here I have no idea. "Wow, Drew, it's incredible." I mumbled in awe.

"Damn girl, you act like you didn't spend your whole life here" she stated chuckling.

"Well, I'm not you who get her way and gets everything she wants wherever she goes" I stated still amazed by the view.

Drew pointed out the various buildings and what they represent in the city; I stared at her in admiration.

"Wow, how do you know all this?" I asked in disbelief.

"I read them on one of the brochures when I was in the plane on my way here" she explained.

"And you remember all of them?" I asked still in disbelief, she stared at me wryly then it finally clicked inside my head that she is after all a genius.

"Right you're a genius to the point of being crazy" I teased; she shook her head and hugged me from behind bending over so she could rest her chin on my shoulder.

After our time in the L.A. City Hall we went to the Union Station it's a large and historic train station with numerous bus and train terminals. The buildings feature an elegant early-California architectural design and there are Spanish-style rose gardens on the grounds too. Drew was the one who mentioned about those facts; all I know is that it was a big terminal with rose gardens.

------

"I didn't know they had free tours here" I stated "I wish Arianne was here with us" we are now in the Walt Disney Concert Hall it is a Part of the Performing Arts Center collection of theatres and concert halls; home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic, and host to classical music, Jazz and other events.

"Where were you for the past seventeen years?" Drew questioned me while laughing lightly.

"Oh we've been here but not exactly in the Arts Center and Ari loved coming here actually. Would you be interested in getting something to eat? I mean it's already three in the afternoon" I told her "I know a place that serves awesome desserts" I stated with my mouth watering just remembering the last time we ate there.

"Sure" Drew replied with a shrug.

DREW

In the restaurant, "what to get? What to get?" Aubrey mumbled to herself, "hello Ma'am, Sir, are you ready to order?" the waitress asked holding up her notebook, I looked over to Aubrey and nodded, she smiled like a little kid "Okay, I would like a red velvet cake and ice tea"

"And what would you like," the waitress asked turning to me, "just the earl grey tea" Aubrey groaned, "ugh, I feel like I'm with an old man"

Afterwards, I took her to the nearest amusement park, I did promise to take her to one again after our first date; we tried almost all of the rides and of course we can never leave the park without riding the Ferris wheel so we were up on the Ferris wheel and Aubrey keeps on saying how beautiful the view was, I agreed but it wasn't the outside view that I admired, it was the view of her looking out the glass window. She turned to me when she noticed my silence, "what's wrong?" her facial expression was full of worry, I shook my head, "nothing is wrong, I was just silently admiring the beautiful view" that got me a snort from her, "you're not even looking out" I grinned, "exactly, why would I need to look out when I can stare at the best view beside me?" she rolled her eyes, "flatterer"

"Want to hear a fact about Ferris wheel?"

"Uhm, sure"

"Ferris wheel originated in Bulgaria during the seventeenth century. The passengers rode in chairs suspended from large wooden rings turned by strong men, back then it was called as Pleasure Wheels... it wasn't really that interesting was it?" I asked when I saw her facial expression, she shook her head, I didn't know if that meant it was terrible or no it wasn't terrible, I did stop thinking though when she moved closer and kissed me without a warning. She pulled back for air and when she did, I busied myself through kissing her jaw-line down to her neck, "alright, did you-" the conductor stopped and stared at us slacked jawed, when Aubrey heard the outside voice, she gasped and a blush appeared on her cheeks, she then buried her face on my neck. I laughed but felt guilty so I carried her outside the gondola.

"I didn't mean for us to get caught." I stated as I placed her back down to the ground.

"This is the second time of the day that we got caught, Drew" she stated with a stern look, I shrugged.

"We didn't get exactly caught this morning" my defense went to deaf ears when she glared at me, "You are not allowed to kiss me from now on, unless otherwise I initiate it" she reprimanded even going so far as to point a finger at me, I grunted in response, "Why are you depriving me of the best things this world could offer?" I asked a little dramatically, she stared at me dumbfounded and started laughing.

"Oh my god! You're so cute" she stated giving me a somewhat happy and amused look.

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't hear you say that. How about some skating?" I offered trying to hide the fact that I found my action extremely embarrassing.

"oooh, Drew's blushing" she teased while poking my sides, I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me so I could kiss her.

She pulled back "I told you! You can't kiss me, you're on punishment" she half-yelled with a slight blush, apparently my kissing her took too much attention.

I ignored her and teased her back "ooooh, Bree's blushing" I cooed.

"Hmph" she huffed and stomped off.

"You haven't answered if you want to go skating or not" I reminded her; she turned back with a huge grin on her face and walked back to me.

"Man, am I glad to be dating such a simple woman" I muttered incoherently, unfortunately she heard me causing her to punch my arm.

"Now I regret teaching you how to box" I mumbled rubbing my arm.

AUBREY

"Where are we going?" I asked Drew, we've walked for a couple of minutes now and she still won't tell me where she's taking me.

"Patience, woman" she stated with a smirk earning another glare from me, we turned right to the next intersection and then we were in the dock, she led me to one of the yacht and just as I stepped onto the outside deck.

The boat was exquisitely furnished. Everything from the woodwork on the railing from the lighting fixtures and the painted borders along the walls was worked on and perfectly built.

"Wow" was all I could utter gazing around to admire the massive boat; Drew chuckled and led me to a table. After eating, we found ourselves both leaning into the railing, Drew gazing up into the starry sky, me looking ahead admiring the city lights from where we are standing. I couldn't help but ask the question that has been playing inside my head the moment I stepped here, "Is this yours, the boat I mean" she nodded.

"Hmmm, I didn't know you liked the sea" I stated, she just gave me another nod.

"I love it actually, but it's not the reason I got the boat" I nodded urging her to continue "this was supposed to be a gift, for John's graduation" she finished sadly.

"Oh" was all I could say, it's been so long since we talked about John that I found no words to say. I mean he left California to follow a woman, I don't even know if he decided to continue his senior year there and with Drew's sad expression I get it that he didn't.

Drew sighed loudly and I stared at her, she shook her head and looked out onto the dark sea.

"I'm flying to Sydney tomorrow, there's a convention there that I need to attend" she stated not looking at me, my body jerked with her news.

"Tomorrow? Isn't that a bit too sudden?" I asked surprised.

"Not really, I was informed last week" she muttered inaudibly.

"I guess the girlfriend gets the news last, huh?" I stated hurt but it came more sarcastic than I intended.

"Bree, it's not like that-"

"Come on! You had all week to break the news to me but you decide to tell me the night before you leave? Drew, I totally understand that you're new to having a relationship and all but isn't it a common knowledge to at least inform the person you claim to love of the things as important as flying across the planet?" I questioned her with a raised voice, I'm pissed and annoyed but I was hurting more, I blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I know; I'm so sorry. I really am" she stated hugging me

"I'm not saying you have to tell me everything you do with your life but is it too much to ask to be informed of something as important like leaving the country?" I asked with my voice finally cracking, the tears I've been trying to fight back finally made a run to my cheeks.

"You see" she started pulling back; she wiped the tears using her thumb while staring deep into my eyes "All my life I was alone, it was never necessary for me to inform anyone of the things I was about to do, the places I would go to because I never had anyone to inform in the first place. I was so used to it that it never occurred to me that one day I'll have someone to inform, that I would have a girlfriend to share the things about what I'm about to do with my life." She stated with a defeated and pleading tone, and with that explanation all the anger I felt evaporated; I felt bad for her and I hated myself for getting mad at her, I mean I am the girlfriend; I should've understood where she's coming from, the things she's been through.

"Aubrey, I forgot about you and I am so sorry for that. I won't blame you if you hate me right now because you have no idea how much I hate myself right now for forgetting about you. I would completely understand if you can't forgive me but I promise, when I get back I'll work things out with you." She plead with her voice begging, I shook my head and her eyes fell in disappointment; I guess she misunderstood.

I placed a finger on her chin lifting it up so she could meet my gaze "Drew I don't hate you and you don't have to do anything. I mean it's so obvious that you made the greatest effort today, and I totally forgive you for forgetting about me; I should've been more understanding and I'm sorry too for yelling at you like that" I stated giving her a reassuring smile, I leaned in and kissed her pouring so much passion in the kiss so she would know that I meant everything I said. After we pulled back from the kiss, we hugged and stayed like that.

"Hey, you actually said sorry. I thought you would never repeat such embarrassing word again?" I teased and she groaned pulling back from the hug.

"And I don't need everyone pointing that out every goddamn time" she said running a hand through her hair frustrated.

"You know from your reactions earlier when we were in downtown L.A. you make me think that you weren't born and raised here, you are right?" she asked and I nodded.

"I don't go out that much and when I do go out I'm always with someone usually with the girls and all we ever visit are malls so we don't do what we did earlier."

"I think the only time I got out so much is when I'm visiting my grandparents"

"And where exactly is that?" she asked curiously

"It's back in Colorado, our family and relatives spend thanksgiving there, the house was huge, it used to be a foster home but it got abandoned long ago, our grandparents bought it when they retired, after renovating it the place looked awesome. I loved going there, I love greenery, if you haven't noticed our garden" I babbled for the next half an hour about my childhood interests like my love for animals and my adventures back in Colorado.

"Aubrey, am I a good girlfriend? Am I even satisfying?" Drew suddenly asked, I stared at her confused.

"Are you kidding? You're the best girlfriend ever! Well, I've never had girlfriends before so there's not much to compare it too but in all my relationships; I would say you are the greatest partner ever" I said almost dreamily.

"Where did that come from anyway?" I asked curiously

"I just... I feel so disappointed in myself; I can't believe I'm only hearing this today. I mean I should've asked you about your interests and all before, you might think I'm not interested with all of you and to add up to that, I even forgot about you" she stated looking down.

"Drew, believe me it's not something I share all the time and there are a lot of things you already know about me. You should actually be proud of yourself; I think only the girls know about that thing about me. And about the latter you already apologized and I totally get now where you're coming from." I said reassuring her and giving her a tight hug. "And why are you acting like a person with no self-esteem at all? Aren't you Drew Cocky Goodwin?"

"But-"

"Shut up! I fell in love with Drew Cocky Fucking Goodwin and if you're not that person then might as well forget about it" I mumbled against her chest.

"Last time I remember there was no 'Fucking' in there, actually there was supposed to be no 'cocky' in there and when finally I'm starting to get used to it you add another one and you never use the word fucking" she stated chuckling, I laughed too. Completely her fault.

"Oh right, how long will you be gone?" I asked remembering it.

"A week" she whispered

"But... Halloween is this coming Thursday" I stated a little disappointed, I should've known that the convention would take that long.

"I know, Bree, I know. I promise I'd make it up to you when I get back" she said but I remained silent.

"Are you angry" she asked with a worried tone, I shook my head vigorously in reply.

"No, just a little disappointed. I was actually looking forward shopping with you for our costume you know; I spent some nights thinking what would be our couple's costume." I mumbled looking down.

"Oh Bree, I'm sorry" she said hugging me again.

"Its fine, I mean today's date is so awesome. If there were fireworks it would be the most perfect date ever" I stated

"What makes you think there aren't?" she questioned me, I looked up at her surprised, she smirked pulling away from the hug and leaning forward on the railing; she nodded her head ahead as if asking me to do the same, so I copied her actions and stared ahead.

I squealed when the first firework erupted in the sky, followed by a couple of dozens more. The fireworks kept going for the next fifteen minutes.

"Oh my god! This is the best night ever!" I exclaimed jumping to Drew while showering her face with kisses.

"Only the best for you, Bree" she stated chuckling.

"Ahh Drew, I love you so much, you know that?" I asked her rubbing my nose against her.

"Who wouldn't? I mean look at me?" she stated with her stupid cocky smirk and I hit my forehead against her, she laughed.

"I love you too, Aubrey. I really do" she stated going back to her serious look; I smiled satisfied and kissed her hard.
How we ended up in the cabin, on the bed still in a lip lock, I have no idea. The room is lit with dozens of candles and the whole room smelt like flowers, there were petals all over the room too so that made me wonder about this and how well she has this evening planned but at that point I couldn't care less..

I felt Drew's hand settle on my hip and my blouse had slid up just a little and then she started rubbing gently. I felt Drew's hands slide under my blouse causing me to feel goosebumps all over my body.

And then, all of the sudden, she pulled away completely before standing away from me, I blinked in confusion. "Wha-" I slowly sat up, "What's wrong?"

Drew avoided eye contact, her breath was ragged. "I don't think I'll be able to stop...if we keep going and I... I know you're not ready so I think its best that I sleep in the next cabin"

She was wrong, when she moved to leave, I spoke, "What if... what if I'm ready?" she stopped and stared at me, "what?"

"I think.." I gulped, "I think I'm ready" she stared at me for a second before shaking her head, "No, Aubrey-" I cut her off, "Drew, I love you, ok? And I trust you and I want to take the next step with you" I looked down after saying that, I was nervous and really embarrassed to have said that.

I felt fingers lifting my chin "and I love you too" Drew whispered before capturing my lips with her own. I was caught off guard, but immediately responded. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I think that kind of surprised her but I didn't let her dwell on that when I leaned down and pulled her down with me. I rubbed her back and slid my hands on her button down shirt, Drew pulled away slightly, our lips were almost still touching, "Bree," she whispered.

I opened my eyes and peered up at her, "Yeah?" my voice came out a whisper

"Are you really sure?"

For the first time, I actually took a second to consider what was about to happen. I've never been in this kind of situation with all the guys I've dated back then because I made a promise not to rush something that I may regret later but I'm not really rushing am I and I doubt I'll regret anything with Drew.

I nodded.

She smiled a little, her hand gently stroking my cheek. I watched her struggle with herself for a moment before she leaned in and touched her lips to mine gently. The kiss made me realize I was not the only one feeling overwhelmed. I inhaled deeply, enjoying her scent as well as the feel of her soft lips as they caressed mine.

She pressed her lips to mine over and over again and I felt it, those sensations that only Drew was able to make me feel. I closed my eyes and gave into the feelings as she used her tongue to tenderly paint delicate strokes along my lips, at the back of my mind, I knew these were symbols that meant something to her, perhaps, if I was able to think clearly enough, I too would know what these are. Her kisses was creating sensations that I couldn't seem to process quickly enough.

I felt hot all over and my skin becoming overly sensitive to everything, her touches, her breath, the satisfied yet demanding sounds she makes.

I can feel the tightness in my stomach that seemed connected to my heavy breathing like I had just ran a marathon and the molten intensity I could feel beginning to pool between my thighs, I was not unfamiliar to these feelings, we had shared intense make-out sessions before, but this time, I knew deep inside that this was it.

Her teasing touches grew more forward and I could feel her lips against mine more completely. The more intense connection triggered a reaction that did not surprise me as I raised up just a little, my arms curling around her neck, my body pressing against hers, desperate for more.

She didn't move to initiate anymore contact, just continued to kiss me, thoroughly, soundly, passionately. I could feel my body heating up, an inkling of idea what direction the feelings were taking me in, and it's incredible.

I sighed, moving even closer, pressing my breasts against her, seeking more. I'd had hoped that my action would've been invitation enough. She hesitated and I knew without a doubt she was going to stop this from going any further. I didn't want her to. Knowing Drew, she could be mistaking my words of assurance about my willingness to move forward into something different, that maybe I was just acting the way I am because of the knowledge of her impending departure, or something along those lines.

Truth be told, I feel like we've been cautious enough, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I wanted her to show me how much she loves me, and I to her.

When she tried to pull back a little, I reached out for her hand and brought it slowly, gingerly, to my breast. She didn't move at first. Her hand simply rested, lightly, against my breast, quite still, as my nipple quickly grew hard beneath it. I felt a little disgruntled with how she's acting, it's not like we haven't done more than just kissing so many times before, granted all those times, we both knew it could not go further, and this time it's different... but still.

I also knew where she's coming from, Drew might be the most arrogant jerk but she's chivalrous... honorable... sweet and adorable and she would not do something that she believes will negatively affect me, so I want to rectify that and show how positively this is affecting me.

I responded to her kisses more enthusiastically, my arms tightening around her neck until eventually I felt her move her hand, turning it over, and brushing the backside against my tightening flesh. I moaned into her mouth, my breathing becoming ragged, as she bent one of her knees and rested it on the bed, just beside my thighs, to both kneel and hover above me, pressing her body more boldly against mine, her fingers now toying lightly with my painfully hard nipple.

The rush that moved through me was unexplainable. My body was absolutely vibrating, tingling in a way that was both familiar and not at the same time. I felt her hand leave my breast and settle at my waist as she shifted, moving her lips away from mine and leaning into my throat. I felt, rather than heard, her inhale deeply, her nose gently caressing my flesh before I felt her lips again. She planted gentle kisses along the length of my neck, causing shivers to run through me. I felt the warm, wet caress of her tongue as she tasted me and then she sank her teeth into me. I tensed, but not with pain or fear. The feel of her teeth against my hyper-sensitive skin went right through me and settled sweetly below my waist. I moaned again, louder, desperate for her to continue.

Her hands reached for the button at the top of my blouse and I hesitated for just a moment. What if she was right, what if I wasn't ready...but as if she could read my thoughts, I felt her lips leave my throat and suddenly those icy blue eyes, pupils that are blown wide, were staring into mine.

"Stop me if anything doesn't feel right, okay?" She instructed softly.

I nodded, relaxing, glad she'd thought to give me an out but I shouldn't be surprised, this is Drew after all. However, I was no longer thinking of an out when her lips found my throat again. Not when her fingers finished with my buttons and then brushed my blouse open. In a flash my bra was gone, I would've voiced out my amazement with that maneuver had the cool air on my hard nipples hadn't startled me for a moment, and a shyness swept through me, but it was short lived. She met my eyes again, winked, and then bent her head to take a straining nipple into her mouth.

I'd never felt anything like it. The heat of her mouth as she wrapped her lips around my stiff nipple. I felt my fingers curl into my palms and squeeze as heat coursed through my veins. She sucked on the nipple, then removed her lips and blew on it then bit into it gently.

I moaned.

It was loud and needy and I was almost embarrassed by the need to release the feelings welling up inside me in such a way but then I remembered I was with Drew, the last person who would ever judge me. I thought I heard her chuckle as she helped me shift until I was lying flat on the bed. She hovered above me, reclaiming her hard, anxiously waiting prize, her hands caressing other parts of me, my belly, the underside of my breast, my other nipple.

My eyes were shut tightly and I could do nothing more than force myself to remember to inhale and exhale. I was so tense, impatient and I felt something building, something I was not totally unfamiliar with, it was scary and wonderful all at the same time.

I felt the heat of her lips as they moved across my rapidly rising and falling chest to capture my other nipple, one of her hands capturing the nipple she had just abandoned. My legs were moving restlessly and there was a tight, impatient feeling between my legs that needed to be addressed. It wanted...I...I needed more. My body demanded it.

"Drew...God...please."

I was surprised with how my voice sounded, throaty, wanton... desperate. I felt her other hand stop caressing my tummy and I whimpered, not wanting her to stop anything she was doing. It made its way to the waist of my skirt and then paused. I think she was waiting to see if I was going to protest, but I was way beyond that now. I raised my hips expectantly as her hand slid past the elastic of my underwear to gently stroke me. I was squirming beside her, my thighs parting of their own accord, aching. I felt her fingers gently part my wet, sticky nether lips and then she touched me and my hips bucked uncontrollably.

"Oh!"

My brain could process no other words. She slid that wonderful long finger along the length of me, teasingly dragging it through the slick folds. She continued, her fingers exploring, teasing, burrowing until she found what she sought, a hard nub that simply blinded me with pleasure when she touched it. She stroked it once, moving her hand away to caress my outer lips...then she stroked it again...my breathing was short, my hips thrusting up to meet her. When she stroked it again, I felt absolute, utter, total sense of...pleasure. Supreme pleasure. It washed over me, stabbed through me. It was...beautiful. My fingernails curled painfully into her shoulder and I gasped for air, not sure if I had remembered to breathe for quite a few seconds. When my body finally relaxed, warmth spread through every limb. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

But she didn't stop. She moved up the length of me, pressing her lips to mine as her hand once again made contact with that dangerously brilliant nub. I moaned aloud again as she sucked my tongue into her mouth, the fingers on her other hand seizing and pinching my nipple. She didn't have to wait long for her reward this time. I stopped breathing as the feelings rushed through me for a second time...and then I started to cry. I couldn't comprehend what I was feeling, what she was doing to me...she chuckled softly again, kissing me sweetly as she removed her hand.

I collapsed onto the bed, my brain swirling with confusion and delight. She was moving, it took a moment for me to realize she was removing the remaining of my clothing and her own clothes, had I not been so blinded with pleasure I would've complained why is she only undressing now. I didn't care though. I didn't care about anything. I could hardly move. My entire body was simply throbbing. Sweetly, wondrously, magically pulsating from my toes up to the top of my head.

She finished positioning me as she liked and suddenly, amazingly, I felt the heat of her mouth on me. My hips jerked again, my back arching almost painfully as she dragged her tongue along the length of me, latching on, her mouth greedily nursing, devouring my core. I think a part of me was trying to get away. I was so sensitive, her touch almost hurt. But there was a much larger part of me that was insatiable, that wanted more and more and more...she sucked my clit into her mouth, her tongue caressing it, teasing, manipulating it until she suddenly began lashing against it and I cried out as I exploded again...and then again...

---

I woke before Drew that morning, deciding to take a quick shower and then have some breakfast.
Drew was still asleep and I didn't feel like wearing my clothes yesterday; I glanced around the room seeing Drew's suitcase, I went to it and decided to take 'damn' there's nothing I could wear here. I shrugged and took a slacks and a shirt. I changed into them and I felt like a little girl wearing her father's clothing.
I was quite hungry. Starving, actually, considering I hadn't eaten much of the dinner the night before.

So, I decided to go out and explore the yacht to see if there's a place to get food just as I was walking away from the cabin's door an old man, not that old, wearing a chef's outfit smiled at me.

"I had your breakfast prepared, should I take it inside?"

"Oh no, please, I'll take it myself, thank you" I said taking in the little trolley inside.

DREW

I stared at Aubrey as I held her hand guiding her way off the yacht, I still can't believe how she managed to look so damn hot in that get-up. She was wearing one of my button-up shirts with the top button and two at the bottom undone; she had both ends tied up so her flat stomach was showing. She was also wearing one of my slacks which she cuffed at the bottom, I stared at her not believing my eyes, but then again she would still look beautiful even if she wore a potato sack.

"Gregory will drop you off at your house" I stated opening the car's door for her.

"No, I'm going to the airport with you" she even crossed her arms in defiance

"I'm not going in an airport" she gave me a confused look.

"But-"

"I have my own plane, I'm going to an airstrip where my plane is" she nodded giving me an O look, "Let's go then, I'm supposed to leave earlier this morning" she nodded and hopped inside the car, I followed and sat beside her.

----

"Stop looking at me like I'm going to be away forever" I stated as Gregory carried my suitcase inside the plane.

"Buuuuuut" she whined pouting, I sighed defeated giving her a quick kiss.

"I'll be back in no time, I promise" just as I said that Gregory came up behind me, I nodded at him.

"Get her to her house safe and sound, she gets harmed in anyway and you'll regret it" he nodded his head.

"I'm off then" I said turning back to Aubrey giving her a peck on the forehead, she nodded kissing me again, damn, I really don't want to leave her after last night but even Drew Goodwin has limited choices from time to time.

---

I boarded the plane and waited for it to take off. I closed my eyes remembering last night, it would be forever etched in my mind, my eidetic memory will make sure of that. I smirked a little when I can still hear Aubrey's soft whimpering and moans inside my head; one thing I'm sure now, she's the silent type, granted she was not as silent the first few times, perhaps exhaustion played a role on that then. I was expecting her to be screaming her lungs out like the girls I had before but I guess my Aubrey really is different. I was even worried yesterday if I had somehow lost my touch because well, she wasn't making any loud noises but I was reassured when I made her cum a couple of times, no an awful lot of times even, it's also good that despite her seemingly strong resolve not to be loud, I can get her screaming and moaning loudly with just the right touch, she's far too sensitive, which I like.

'Damn!' I miss her already, I guess I'll be spending more times in the gym than I had anticipated, this week will be hell, just thinking of her beautiful body and I am already feeling a wild... powerful.. raging desire build up inside me.

---

-Cheers ya sinners, I was going to put an NSFW warning there but then I didn't want to spoil you guys and be a little bit evil about it sooooooooooo don't hate me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
41 0 11
It was only senior year. Four years of my life all about to come to an end for college next year. Had the stereotypical deadbeat father and hardworki...
3M 135K 94
"The fuck? Girl it's 2020 why hate?" "I know what year it is, I have my own calendar" I replied but she just gave me an eye roll. "Just...I just don'...
2.4K 50 27
This is my first story so I hope I do good! I saw that there are barely ANY x M!reader southpark books here so I decided to make one myself The pov o...