Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"
Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"

14.5K 314 35
By TezneyEpicoco

*Ash's P.O.V*

One kiss , just one kiss can mean everything . There's something there , i felt it , i know it . He may be bad and stupid and selfish and evil and conceded and arrogant and nasty ... well you get the point but i'm actually falling head over heels for this guy .

When a load of water came flooding through the bottom of the door me and Jason hopped up from each other , hesitating at this weird situation . I shot my eyes around the running liquid that was eating up the floor and i watched in fascination as it began to spread quickly .

"Ash quick try the window , it's not stopping" Jason demanded . I did exactly as he said and tried to push and pull but struggled at the most .

"It won't budge" i quivered as i tried even harder .

The water began to rise quicker and more powerfully as more came through . "What do we do?" i cried .

"I don't know" he shrugged and looked at me with no emotion what so ever .

"Well we can't just fucking stand here !!" i screamed and tried to smash the window with my elbow as there was no chairs or anything around to smash it with .

"This is hopeless!" he ran his hands heavily down his face .

"Try the door!" i added , he paddled over and tried , twisting , pulling , pushing and turning but it wouldn't move one bit . "Fuck sake!" he cursed . "This is all your fault Collins!!!!!" he bellowed .

"My fault?!!" i scream "How is this my fault!"

"You brought us here and i bet this is all Charlies doing!!" Jason paced up and down scratching the back of his head , i watched him in half day dream half irritation . How can a guy make you feel so wanted and cared about and then the next make you feel like you've committed the worst crime on earth . "Your such a stupid fucking bitch aren't you?" ...ok now i was fuming .

"One minute i'm beautiful and the next i'm a fucking bitch?!" i scream , the water rising up to my waist . "You know what your a stupid arrogant bastard who needs to learn how to respect people!"

"I need to respect people , oh i need to respect people??!!" he pointed to himself in disbelief "You babe need to respect me for one ! And second you don't have a clue what your doing out here that's what makes you a stupid bitch! Yes your beautiful you always fucking are ! That's the worst thing ! You drive me pissing insane Collins in both ways ! Your a mind fuck!!!!" he began tugging at his hair violently as if to take the stress away . I didn't know how to take this for a first , i was beautiful but annoying , i make him insane but he's also insane for me??

"Your confusing ..." i sighed as shook my head . "How are we going to get out of here before we die then?" i snarled and rested my hand firmly on my waist as i stared at him in question with an eyebrow arched .

"You tell me smarty ass!" he playfully half smiled and rose both of his eyebrows up . The water was now above my waist , i would have to swim for my life soon .

"So your saying you don't have a clue?" i wince .

"Yes babe!" he nodded .

"Don't call me babe , i'm not your babe!" i screamed as the water rose up even higher we were sent up , so our feet weren't touching the floor . Little confession ........ i can't swim . I didn't want to tell him because ... he'd laugh at me for one and i couldn't have that , he laughs at me enough as it is . Gravity didn't exist anymore , i screamed for my life .

"Jaso--" i howled before my mouth had reached the water and i was basically talking bubbles . I was drowning and quickly . I struggled , eagerly trying to reach the surface , well what was left of it . I clawed at the water , begging for it to somehow push me back up . Nothing worked , i was dead meat . I grew weak and helpless as i felt my breathe slip away from myself i was looking into the mist of the water around me . I was done , i was gone .

*Jason's P.O.V*

I thought she was playing around i honestly did . I thought that if i waited long enough i'd see her soaking hair bounce up from the water but it didn't . She didn't . I couldn't take it any longer so i dived in after her , i couldn't see much as it was misty and foggy down there . I could just hear the Jaw's music in the back of my head even though we were in a flooding house .

I saw her flowing hair majestically moving around gently in the water as she hovered just over the floorboards . I swam straight over to her and dragged her up to the surface . With only a few centimeters left of air . I tried to breath as much as i could to keep myself alive , holding Ash just above the water in my arms .

When there seemed no hope left at all , i just accepted that Charlie had won . Won me , won the necklace , won my girl , won my everything . I kissed Ash once more on her damp blue lips . I let her go as i did myself and fell down into the perishing water .

When a loud smash of the back window echoed through me , i shot up to the surface and saw that all the water was rushing through the broken window . The pressure of the water must have burst the window to pieces . I grabbed Ash and swam out of the window and out onto the bark surface of the forest that grew behind the bungalow .

I coughed endlessly as i caught back my breathe . I rolled over to Ash were i gave her mouth to mouth and blew oxygen back into her system . After minutes of trying i thought i had lost her . When i tried once more her chest moved in and out came all the water . She shot up and whipped her mouth clean . Her clothes , hair and body soaking wet , mine too and her eyes flickered over mine .

*Jason's P.O.V*

"What the heck in hell happened???!!" she squeals loudly .

"Shhhhh!!!" and i cover her mouth as i let out a smirk of relief . "I thought i'd lost you" and i bring her into a tight hug and hold her body close to mine . She hugs back but i could tell she was still in total confusion .

"I still don't understand" she smiles as she lets go .

"What do you last remember??" i squint away from the sunlight .

"Urrmmm" she thought for a bit when she clicked her fingers "When we found this place" my face drops as those words burst away from her tongue .

"So you don't remember .... anything else??" my pulse started to raise .

"Urhh ..... no . Should i ??" she squints back . I felt as if my heart had just dropped to a pit of darkness and despair . She doesn't remember our first kiss . I clenched my jaw tightly and locked my eyes to the floor .

"No , never mind . Let's just go" i caught hold of her wrist and drag her behind me .

"I thought 'never mind' was excluded from our conversations??" i hear her famous smirk behind me and i stop instantly in my place .

"What would you think if i told you you were right about everything?" she smirks .

"I already know that babe but what do you mean everything?" i chuckle .

"About uhrmm .... no never mind--"

"No you have to tell me now the words 'Never Mind' are now excluded from our conversations!" i laugh lightly .

This is the conversation we had right before we kissed . . . I spin around to see her giggling . "Got cha!"

"You were lying??!!" i grin .

"I remember up to where the water came through the door!" she closed her eyes and tilted her head, so pleased at how expert and pro she was at lying to me and worst of all , i fell for it .

"So you remember--"

"Remember this?" and she slowly places both of her hands around my neck and plays with the back of my hair , sending goosebumps all the way down my spine . She smiles sweetly at me and i couldn't help but let my heart jump up to my throat . Her stunning smile brings out the best in me . I smile back and stroke her cheek gently , taking in her soft skin against mine . Her eye lashes battered about three times as the sun hit her face . I looked down to her lips that had now turned back to their normal blossom pink colour , as fine as they were before . I ran my thumb down to her lips and ran my thumb across her bottom lip slowly . I leaned in carefully as our lips touched again , it felt as real and as powerful as it did the first . I gulped in her lips as they caressed mine . I lightly bit on her bottom lip with my teeth before they made contact again . I ran my hand across her cheek and back down through her damp hair . Then down to her waist where i dug my fingers in harshly , pulling her in closer . With each of her little moans i smile into her lips , as we let go , our foreheads pressed on one another's . "Yeah i remember that" she smirks as she ran her hand down my neck "Your punk ass brother can't stop us from doing that!" she whispers seductively into my ear .

"My punk ass brother can't do anything to us babe!" i chuckle back into her ear .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 46
I was going to kill you..." he says. "But I think we could have some fun, don't you?" ~ During a awful storm Cassidy Rose has to take shelter in an a...
236 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...
12.6K 522 52
Madison and her friend Allison had a pretty normal life until Cody Templeton came into their lives, Cody a born trouble maker but no one knows his pa...
20.7K 849 32
3 murders. 2 stormy nights. 1 ignited romance. The enigmatic Jason McCann, notorious for being the brother of the most brutal murder of the year, Eth...