My Stupid Badboy

By savagejohnny

More

Chapter 1- Blondie
Chapter 2- Crushing
Chapter 3- Just Plain Rude
Chapter 4- Feisty
Chapter 5- I'm Sorry
Chapter 6- You Belong With Me
Chapter 7- Maddy
Chapter 8- Happy Birthday
Chapter 9- The Big Game (Part 1)
Chapter 10- The Big Game ( Part 2)
Chapter 11- Orange Pop
Chapter 12- i am jazz
Chapter 13- Griffen/Kyle
Chapter 14- Shut Up
Authors Note
Part 15- Montreal (Part 1)
Chapter 17- Montreal ( Part 3 )
Chapter 18- Montreal ( Part 4)
Chapter 19- My Green Eyed Girl
Chapter 20- Love Her ~Part 1~
Chapter 21- Love Her ~Part 2 ~
Chapter 22- The Jump
Chapter 23- Shaw?
Chapter 24- College Talk
Chapter 25- Better. Way Better
Chapter 26- Australia ~Part 1~
Chapter 27- Australia ~Part 2 ~
Chapter 28- Australia ~Part 3~
Chapter 29- Australia ~Part 4~
Chapter 30- Australia ~Part 5~
Chapter 31- Australia ~Part 6~
Chapter 32- Australia ~Part 7~
Chapter 34- Will You?
Authors Note
As Promised
Chapter 35

Part 16- Montreal ( Part 2 )

3K 80 9
By savagejohnny

"Thank you" I said to the blonde waitress that just helped us out with dinner "No problem" she said walking out as we all got up.

After I hung out in my room for a while and the guys and Makenna came back from bowling we decided we would all go out for dinner together. Then we would go back to the hotel , hangout for an hour or 2 and then get ready for the hockey game. We walked back to the hotel because the restaurant was right beside the hotel and we all walked to the elevator and got off on our floor.

When we reached the 6th floor, everyone got out and walked to their rooms I was the last to enter my room when suddenly I felt a hand clutch my wrist and shut the door. I turned around to see Kyle and he dragged me to the end of the hall and he slid down the wall at the end of the wall.

" What do you want?" I snapped "Oh feisty I'm sorry" Kyle fought "quiet" I said with an angry tone. I got up and was quickly pulled roughly back down beside Kyle "Stay." Kyle ordered "Your not my mother. " I said getting back up Kyle's arm went on my waist to tug me back down back I smacked it hard maybe even bruise worthy and he quickly let go and I ran back to my hotel "What the heck" Kyle yelled. "Quiet down we don't want a noise complaint. Now do we?" I said shutting the door and entering my hotel room.

~Kyle's P.O.V~

I winced in pain. Geez that girl could slap. I got up and rubbed my arm and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw my sister, Mia sitting on the bed closest to the window flipping though a magazine. She looked up at me and smiled "Why are you in here? And Where is everyone?" I asked Mia "Well I'm in here because I wanted to see how you were and because I can. Scott is visiting Liam and Connor next door. And Nixie and Nicole are hanging out with Megan and Gena in her room" Mia answered putting her magazine down beside her.

I sat beside Mia and kicked my feet back and forth "What's wrong" Mia wondered looking at me with her eyebrow raised. " Nothing of your concern" I say patting her head "What did she do to you now?" Mia asked sighing at the end. What does she mean? " What?" I asked running my fingers though my hair "You clearly like Bridget" she said in a "duh" tone.

"No I do not" I agured "I'm your sister don't lie to me" she yelled "Well I'm not lying" I said crossing my arms over my chest I snapped. "Then it would be okay if we went over there and hung out because I think Bridget and Liam enjoy kissing. A lot" Mia explained laying down on the bed looking at the roof.

Thinking about another guy kissing Bridget hurt me. I mean no I didn't. I don't have. Ugh. Feelings. I don't like her.

"I won't tell anyone. Just spill it. We're the only ones in here" Mia said looking at me "Fine. I might have a little feeling toward her. But if you ever tell anyone I will personally kill you" I said clenching my teeth. "Wow. I feel so loved" Mia said sarcastically and I laughed.

" How did you..know?" I asked scratching the back of my neck nervously " Well I diffenly knew before you its the way you look at her. You look at her like she's the prettiest thing in the world and that she means everything. Secondly you don't smirk as much around her, you smile which is something I've never seen since... well you know" Mia explained sitting up.

She's right. I smile around her. I never smile well not since the incident. But she made me forget about that. Her smile lights me up like the forth of July. But I can't like her because she sadly deserves better so I'm going back to not liking her. If I can.

"What's wrong Lover boy? " Mia asked getting off the bed "Lover boy? Just shut up and I can't like her anyways. She deserves better" I said walking to the bathroom "Ya she does she deserves you and you deserve her because she's clearly doesn't like Liam anymore than a best friend. I'm going to go talk to her. Bye" Mia said before I could agure.

~Bridgets POV~
Currently I was lying beside Liam as he played with my hair and then I heard a loud knock on the door. Makenna walked over to the door and opened it "Bridget it's for you" Makenna said walking away from the door to revel Mia standing at the door with a frown on her face. Liam goaned as I got up and walked to the door I got my black and white converse shoes on and tied them up. I walked out the door and closed the door "Yes." I said "Can we talk outside?" Mia asked and I nodded. We walked outside in peace and sat on a bench outside the hotel "So-" I started "Do you like Kyle" Mia blurted out fast "Ummm.... why?" I wondered.

I knew what Mia was doing. She was setting me up. Once I said my answer which I don't know what it is she would tell Kyle. "I have a boyfriend" I yelled shooting out of my seat "Wait. Calm down girl . I know you have a boyfriend but it seems like you don't like like him. I mean think about it all you think of him as is a best friend or more of a brotherly relesonship" Mia explained "That's ALL false" I shouted running all the way up the stairs to the hotel room and I ran in. I jumped onto the bed beside Liam "Where is everyone" I asked laying beside Liam with my head on his chest as he ran his fingers though my hair "Scott went back to his room and the little lovebirds went to get another tube of mascara for Makenna cause she forgot hers, you know all the normal stuff" Liam explained and I laughed lightly.

" How long until we have to go to the game" I asked listening to Liam's heartbeat it was at a normal pace and so was mine. Huh. " Hey lovebirds!" I heard the door burst open and Makenna yell running to the bed and jumping on us hugging me tightly "we need to get ready" Makenna squealed as she yanked me up, grabbed my bag and hers and shoved me into the bathroom.

" Okay. So you are wearing?" Makenna asked looking at me from top to bottom. She was my fashion expert so I left everything to her my favorite part about her is that she doesn't make me wear girly outfits to make me pretty. Makenna also doesn't wear girly outfits another thing I love about her suddenly Makenna blocked my train of thought by shoving clothing in my hands "get dressed and then I'll do your hair" Makenna ordered as she turned around to let me get ready.

I stripped off my clothes but keeping my undergarments on and put on the ripped blue skinny jeans she gave me to wear and a white spaghetti strap tank top on and over top my Montreal Canadiens jersey. I used an elastic and tied up some of the jersey at the side of my body because the jersey wad really big. "Done" I said and Makenna turned around "You look good but we need to do your hair" Makenna suggested as she pulled out her hair straightener from her bag and plugged it into the outlet in the washroom.

She let it heat up for a bit and then made me sit in a chair she got from God knows where. I sat in the chair and she straightened my hair.......

"Done" Makenna squealed after awhile I looked up at the mirror and saw my hair it was straight like there was NO sign of curl anywhere. With my hair this straight I stood up and my hair reached my waist and even a little further down "I love it" I said turning around to Makenna and hugging her tight "Thank you so much" I said "it needs something though" Makenna said tapping her chin and I laughed. She left the washroom and came back with my Montreal Canadiens hat and she put it on my head and she's right it completed the look.

It wasn't a baseball cap it's like a skater cap. Next, Makenna aplied eyeliner and lipstick to my face I looked though Makenna's bag and found her Montreal Canadiens jersey that's identical to mine, black skinny strap tank top and ripped black stretch pants. I gave her the clothes and turned around to let her change "Done" she said and I turned around to see how beautiful my friend is. I pulled her onto the chair and she sat down I brushed her hair and put a fishtail braid in her hair running down her back.

" Beautiful" I said as I kissed my fingers just like I created a masterpiece. Makenna laughed loudly and I joined we both walked out of the bathroom to find our boyfriends sitting on their beds. Liam was wearing a blue button up shirt with regular blue jeans and his hair styled as usual. Connor was wearing a plaid blue and black shirt and regular blue jeans and his hair tucked in a baseball cap with the Montreal Canadiens logo on the front. "You look amazing" Connor said to Makenna "You look beautiful" Liam said to me and Makenna and I both smiled and Makenna blushed.

Wait I didn't blush. I always blush at compliments. Weird. Really weird. Was I loosing my chemistry with Liam. No I wasn't. Maybe. No. I have no idea. Yes I was.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, the pic attached to this chapter is of Bridget. Comment who you want a picture of in the next chapter. Imagine Bridgets makeup like the pic above and her hair like that just a longer. Did you like Kyle's P.O.V? Do you want to see more of his POV? Comment what you think and remember to vote if you like it!!!!

Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...