The Bad Boy Wants Her [ COMPL...

By UniqueAlexJ

STORY WRITTEN IN 2016 STORY IS UNDER REVISION FOR PAPERBACK THIS STORY IS JUST A SAMPLE. NOT ALL CHAPTERS ARE... More

SAMPLE [ 01 ] wanting
SAMPLE [ 03 ] mind over body
SAMPLE [ 04 ] confusion
SAMPLE [ 05 ] taken
SAMPLE [ 06 ] friends
SAMPLE [ 07 ] not really single
SAMPLE [ 08 ] having fun
SAMPLE [ 09 ] familiar
SAMPLE [ 10 ] needed notes
SAMPLE [ 11 ] confidence
SAMPLE [ 12 ] unfinished business
[ 13 ] one person
[ 14 ] tomorrow
[ 15 ] gawking
[ 16 ] the good guy
[ 17 ] the box
[ 18 ] not mine
[ 19 ] all mine
[ 20 ] something he did
[ 21 ] rude awakening
[ 22 ] stupid fate
[ 23 ] hypocrite
[ 24 ] ride the wave
[ 25 ] understand
[ 26 ] hot bad boy
[ 27 ] lunged for me
[ 28 ] lost myself
[ 29 ] creating myself
[ 30 ] love is respect
[ 31 ] got the call
[ 32 ] goodbye
[ 33 ] he was ready
[ epilogue ]

SAMPLE [ 02 ] socialize

97.1K 2.6K 821
By UniqueAlexJ

Chapter two sample. STORY IS UNDER REVISION FOR PAPERBACK

Skylar

Everything was all so different; College, the dorms, the people. I felt a bit out of my element but I knew I could warm up a bit to everything. But one thing that was eating at me is that I didn't have any family that was close by. But I guess that is to be expected. I mean, it is college after all.

"What skirt do you like better, Skylar? I think the blue one is pretty cute but the tan tight skirt just screams sex appeal." Madison blubbers off as she skips around her dorm room trying to find an outfit for tonight.

Madison along with Lily had been the only people I knew since I got here a few weeks ago. They weren't my dorm mates but since I was the only person in my dorm room, they decided to befriend me and I must admit they were pretty cool. But they were just really loud, not something I'm really used to.

Madison has silky blonde hair that was cut to her shoulders with high cheek bones and brown eyes. Lily on the other hand has dark jet black hair with a few blue streaks in them.

They were both unique in their own little way.

"I don't know, the tan skirt does look pretty tight." I tell her as she shakes her hips a little in front of the mirror.

"That's the point. Boys these days have to be lured with a little sexiness." She says, placing her hands on the skirt and smoothing the fabric down. "And my ass looks amazing in this."

Lily's giggles echo through the room as she enters, dressed to perfection.

One thing I've learned about how these two is that their fashion taste was marvelous.

An added bonus on rocking cute clothes was having a banging body to show as well. I was a bit envious of Madison's and Lily's figure. They had striking long toned legs, with great abs and a perky chest with just the right amount of butt to balance everything out.

And then there was me. I mean, I thought I was at least cute but not as beautiful as Madison and Lily. And they have so much confidence that it was frightening.

"Skylar, are you wearing that to the party?" Lily asks me as she finishes her make up in the mirror.

I stare down at my plain outfit. A tank top with a flannel hung over it and dark jeans. While these girls could rock their nice body, I just wanted to hide mine.

"Yeah..I want to be comfortable." I tell them but more to myself. Yes, comfortable. That's exactly why I chose this outfit.

"Girl, guys don't care for comfortable." Madison slides on her top and then rushes to me and flicks off the flannel. "Ditch the flannel and..." She looks down at my cleavage and puts both hands on either sides of my boobs and pushes them up. "we gotta show these puppies off,"

"Madison," I can't help but be embarrassed that my friend just touched my boobs. But when she starts laughing about it, I can't help but join in on how silly she is. I pull away from her and cover my chest.

"I'm serious, Sky, you have a great body. Flaunt it more." Madison compliments me and I feel like a hundred weights are lifted from my shoulders.

I let a soft sigh of relief release my lips and shake off the flannel a little. My bare arms are on display while my cleavage is screaming hello to the world. I seriously didn't feel too comfortable.

"Kent just sent me a text. He said the party started like an hour ago." Madison says as she fumbles around trying to find her lipstick.

"Is he the guy that has been creeping at our room door?" Lily questions. There had been a guy that came by like two days ago, banging on their door like a deranged animal.

"Hey, he wasn't creeping!" Madison defends him but she knows as well as I do that he was indeed creeping.

Lily shrugs her off and grabs her side bag. "Whatever you say, Maddie." She gives Madison the 'I still know the truth' smile and heads for the door. "Come on, let's go before it gets too dark."

I leap off the bed, slide back into my flannel and follow them as we exit their dorm room. The house that the party was being held in was a bit closer to our dorm building so we decided not to waste gas and just walk.

"Who's hosting the party anyway?" I ask once we step out into the chilly crisp air.

"We don't even really know. Maddie just got invited by Kent and she just invited us. I don't think the host even cares who comes," Lily informs.

"True, he's probably just a fuckboy." Maddie giggles.

"Every boy on campus is a fuckboy." Lily adds.

I shake my head at them both, my smile widening. "I've never heard of that before," I tell them, seriously not knowing what a 'fuckboy' was.

Madison and Lily completely come to an abrupt stop and whip their necks around to me. "You have got to be kidding me! You don't know what a fuckboy is!" Lily roars as she throws her hands in the air like a maniac.

I shake my head, still laughing a littler from their reactions. "I'm serious. I've never heard someone use that term before,"

"We must educate this young lady," Maddie tells Lily as she holds her hand up to her forehead and her other hand rest in her hip. That was like the parent stance. My mom would literally do that to me every time she was about to lecture me.

"A fuckboy is basically a manipulative dick who does whatever it takes to get him what he wants. He does not care who he screws over or hurts in the process." Lily says, throwing one of her hands on my shoulders.

She raises one of her thick arched brows. "If any boy you meet ask to play 21 questions, then he's a fuckboy."

I can't help but laugh at the ridiculous things that are flowing from her mouth. "He just wants to play a simple game,"

Maddie shakes her head and gestures for us to keep walking. "That's what they all think. You go from asking questions about how many siblings you have to if you have ever had a threesome." She snaps her fingers for emphasis. "Just that quick."

Wow. Now I guess I can steer myself away from all the 'fuckboys'. It was still a little comical to me that they were named that.

"There's the house." Maddie points at a large house that looks as if it might break from all the people that were inside. The music was loud causing a bit of vibration to the ground. There were people on the lawn and on the porch with smoke surrounding them. Please don't tell me these people were smoking.

As we got closer to the house, I could visibly see that yes, they were smoking indeed. I hate the smell of smoke. It causes my tummy to ache with disgust.

"You think we can go in from the back?" I mumble to them, looking around all the people that were outside.

There was a group of boys smoking calmly as we step up closer to the porch.

"No need too." Maddie says. "Kent is right there." She points at one of the boys who was golden blond hair with soft baby blue eyes. Next to him was another dude but this one has sandy light brown locks, falling at his shoulders with a somewhat thick beard. And off to the far right is another boy. He's lighting a cigarette with his head dipped low with dark tresses falling softly on his forehead. I can't seem to see his face but the others are cute but broad and their size intimates me.

I dip my head low as we approach and I hear Maddie's name being called. My eyes focus on my sneakers as the smell of smoke stuffs my nose. I sigh lowly in disgust and listen in while one of the guys speak to us.

"Hey! Madison, you came. And you brought company." I didn't know which guy was speaking, but whoever it was sounded as if he had a cheesy grin on his face.

Madison's voice flows through my ears once again. "I said I would. This is Lily and this is Skylar." I can feel a pair of eyes on me but I don't dare to look up to meet those eyes. My fingers tingle as they tug nervously at the edge of my flannel. 

Madison and Lily began speaking with the guys and I just stand back awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say. I didn't know these people and yes, it was tough trying to make friends when I felt like they would judge me on my looks or what not. And these were boys. Boys go for looks.

I find myself swaying to the loud music that is blasting in the background as my eyes look at the dirt stain that is melted on my shoe. Was this weird? No. You're being respectful. Not speaking unless spoken too.

But I kinda felt a bit left out.

"Are you guys not gonna come inside to party with us?" I hear Madison's cheery voice and that kind of makes me want to join the party too.

You must open up more, Skylar. Make good memories for a change.

One of the guys answer her quickly. "Sure, let's go in, babe." I look up fro  hearing the endearing term that he has called her. But everyone seems so cool about it as they smile up towards each other and head towards the front door.

And I still feel the eyes on me. I don't know how I feel it, but I feel someone watching me. I look around a little as I follow them inside just to check. But then again, maybe they were looking at Madison and Lily, and not me.

I follow them inside the loud smelly house. The first thing I see once I walk in is a couple tonguing each other down while their bodies were barely clothed. I shook my head in disgust. There was another girl who ran across breezily with her boobs all out. I put my head down quickly. I seriously didn't want to see all that.

My arms glide up around my body, seeming to protect myself from all the madness I am seeing.

As I take another heavy, gradual step forward, my body collides with something hard. No, not something, someone. I fumble a little, like an awkward turtle and allow my hands to flop on the hard chest. "Whoa," I mumble.

My mind is shaken by the defined chest but then again, I start to smell the smoke again. 

I stand there for a moment like a fool with my hands on this stranger's chest not even realizing that seconds were flying by.

Quit being such an embarrassing fool. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. I'm sorry." I mentally slap myself on sounding like I had just stole a million dollars from the bank. Such an idiot.

My eyes don't want to raise but I am curious as to who this person is. So I let them, and I feel even more like an idiot as I realize its one of the dudes that were outside smoking.

Seeing him this close up almost made me want to run away and hide from bashfulness. His dark tresses lay calmly, shadowing his face. His deep misty brows are thick and knitted together as his silky brown eyes melt my body. His face held a calmness to it, something so smooth, so fresh. 

Ugh. Now I'm staring. This is all just turning in the wrong direction. I need to get away before I embarrass myself further. "Um, I'm gonna go...." I mutter gently, trying to make my escape to save myself from this humiliation.

But surprisingly, he stops me. "No," His voice is low and relaxing and I find myself captivated by the movement of his lips. "Come with me, let's go get a drink." He mumbles jerking his hand out and attaching it to mine. His hand is warm but larger in my small one. 

I feel a little small as I follow behind him with his broad back and suave voice. I didn't even know him but I allow him to take me away. But this is what I was supposed to be doing. Branching out and making friends. Socializing with people.

But this guy made me a little nervous while exciting my inner being as well. I mean, I can still smell the cigarette smoke lingering around him but that was somehow pushed aside once he looked my way and spoke. He had a nice voice. A soft, sensual voice. Oh dear gosh, what was I doing with this sexy hunk? 

He was so well built and handsome yet he was engaging with little old me.

I begin to panic a little as thoughts ran through my head. My tummy ached a little and my throat felt extremely dry. 

"Is there any soda?" I question, searching for something to fix the dryness in my throat.

He looks as if he was in deep thoughts as well as his sparkling brown eyes focus back on mine. "No, just beer." His hand releases mine and I fight myself not to frown. It just felt so nice there. "You don't drink beer?"

"Um....no," I shake my head as my fingers tug at my ponytail, something I did often if I was either nervous or sad. "I've never had it before." 

Being only eighteen, I really haven't drunk any type of alcoholic beverage. But I bet he has. Seeing that once I answer, his eyes light up and a beautiful smirk spreads across his sexy face. The twinkle in his eyes should nerve me but it just ignites a hiding flame within me. 

"Well, there's always time for a first." His words are tickling at my skin and once he passes me the beer bottle, our fingers touch once again and I literally feel as though I might collapse as he gives me another mouth watery smirk.

What have I just gotten myself into? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 24.2K 51
Sam was damaged and truly believed she wasn't worth fixing. Shes ready to run from her past and her first year away at college will be her chance. Wh...
27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
1.1K 35 24
Imagine: Being popular and living the apple pie life... or so everybody thought. You were mentally damaged beyond repair. And you couldn't stop yours...