Trust Issues

By Its_Imani

Currently Being Edited. Book One: Armoni Jones, scarred but yet she still shines through. Raped as a teenager... More

Trust Issues (Characters)
Trust Issues (Armoni POV)
Trust Issues (Jerome POV)
Trust Issues (Chapter 1)
Trust Issues (Chapter 2)
Trust Issues (Chapter 3)
Trust Issues (Chapter 4)
Trust Issues (Chapter 5)
Trust Issues (Chapter 6)
Trust Issues (Chapter 7)
Trust Issues (Chapter 8)
Trust Issues (Chapter 9)
Trust Issues (Chapter 10)
Trust Issues (Chapter 11)
Trust Issues (Chapter 12)
Trust Issues (Chapter 13)
Trust Issues (Chapter 14)
Trust Issues (Chapter 15)
Trust Issues (Chapter 16)
Trust Issues (Chapter 17)
Trust Issues (Chapter 18)
Trust Issues (Chapter 19)
Trust Issues (Chapter 20)
Trust Issues (Chapter 21)
Trust Issues (Chapter 22)
Trust Issues (Chapter 23)
Trust Issues (Chapter 24)
Trust Issues Chapter 25
Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 27 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 27 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 29)
Trust Issues (Chapter 30)
Trust Issues (Chapter 31)
Trust Issues (Chapter 32)
Trust Issues (Chapter 33)
Trust Issues (Chapter 34)
Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part IV)
Trust Issues (Chapter 36 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 36 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 36 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 37)
Trust Issues (Chapter 38)
Trust Issues (Chapter 39)
Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 40 Part IV)
Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part I)
Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part II)
Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part III)
Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part IV)
Trust Issues (Chapter 42)
Trust Issues (Chapter 43)
Epilogue Part I
Epilogue Part II
Epilogue Part III
Epilogue Part IV

Trust Issues (Chapter 27 Part II)

204K 3.3K 1.7K
By Its_Imani

Jerome POV:

It was finally the damn weekend and I was taking my girls out for some quality time together. I was gonna start the day off by taking them out to breakfast, going to get manicures and pedicures, taking them shopping, to the arcade, then going out for dinner as a family, after all that we were gonna come back home and have movie night and eat ice cream.

I had been ready and dressed to go for almost two hours, but I was waiting on Aaliyah and Armoni's slow asses. It took their lazy butts half an hour to just get out of the bed when I woke them up and then once they were up they were moving slow as hell.

Mookie had already taken a shower but she was still in her bathrobe while she did Aaliyah's hair. Li was dressed and ready to go but I knew it would take Mookie forever to pick out an outfit, get dressed, and then do her hair and makeup. I was so close to just saying fuck it and leaving them here. Since today was about them, I decided to be nice and not say anything.

To pass the time, I went downstairs to the living room. I started flipping through a few channels before I finally landed on ESPN. I relaxed back into the couch and got comfortable. I must've dosed off while watching TV because I woke up to Li hitting me upside my head with a big ass couch pillow.

I stood up and grabbed her around her waist. She laughed loudly as I threw her up into the air before catching her. Let me stop before I break my damn back by playing around with her heavy ass. I did it one last time before body slamming her into the couch. I sat down on her back and began bouncing up and down.

Li was screamed and laughing as she wiggles under me, trying to get me off of her. "Get off my baby Jerome!" Mookie called from the top of the stairs.

"Nah she deserves this." I yelled. I finally got off of her and allowed her to get up. I didn't want my poor baby to suffocate or nothing like that.

"You ready babe?" Mookie asked me as she came down the stairs with her purse and phone in her hand. I rolled my eyes before facing her. I've been waiting on her all this time and she has the nerve to ask me if I'm ready. "Go get your coat Li, it's supposed to get cold later." She told her.

"But Mama, imma be hot." Li complained.

"You don't have to wear it Li. Just go get one just in case and you can keep it in the car." She said.

"Bu-"

"Shut your mouth and go get a damn coat Aaliyah." I said sternly. Although I never really have trouble out of Aaliyah, she's getting to the age of where she thinks she knows everything and she's picking up a little attitude too. I'm nipping that shit in the bud now, though.

"You ready?" She asked me, once Li had gone up the stairs to get a coat.

"I been ready for two hours nigga." I said smacking my lips.

"So, shut up." She laughed.

"You looking good Noonie." I told her as I approached her, making her smile big as hell. I wrapped my arms around her and leaned down to kiss her lips. "Sexy ass." I mumbled before kissing her lips again. My baby was so cute. She had her hair up in a big ninja bun and her glasses on.

"Thank you, you do too." She smirked as she looked me up and down while biting down on her bottom lip. She was giving me that look. It was on tonight, she was finally off of her period so I was definitely going to have my way with her.

"Yeah?" I asked as I lowered my head a little. She nodded her head and I jumped when I felt her hand rub up against my crotch. Since I had on sweats, I could clearly feel her hand rubbing me. "Bae ..."

"Huh?" She mumbled as she looked up at me. Her lips were slightly parted and she was staring at my mouth. I wasn't close enough to kiss her and I wanted to laugh because I could tell she wanted to kiss me but she wasn't tall enough. Just as I was about to kiss her, I heard Aaliyah's footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I got my coat." Li announced as she came back into the living room. Mookie and I separated and I grabbed my wallet, phones, and keys off of the coffee table and put them into my pockets.

We headed for the door and the girls went to the car while I locked up the apartment. "Sooooooo. Where are we going, babe?" Mookie sang as soon as I got into the car. My ass was barely touching the seat of the car before she was bugging me about where we were going.

"To hell if we don't pray." I mumbled as I backed out of the parking space.

"Well, I guess you're definitely going to hell. I'll try to send you a few drops of water from the gates." She joked, making me mug her.

"I do pray, nigga." I informed her.

"The Lord's Prayer and saying your grace before you eat does not count." She said smacking her lips.

"Bro! I do pray other than that. Me and God be talking all the time." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Mm. Whatever you say Pookie." She smirked. The rest of the ride consisted of Li and Mookie singing along to the radio. I tried to tune them out but it was damn near impossible. I swear, I hate riding in the car with the two of them. They really be singing too. Loud ass niggas.

We pulled up to the place that I wanted to try out. It was a new breakfast restaurant that just opened and I wanted to try it to see what all of the hype was about. Mike said it was good but that nigga will eat anything so I wasn't sure. "Ouuuu, food." Li cheered as I grabbed her hand.

"You done turned my poor baby into a lil greedy thing." I said shaking my head at Mookie.

"I'm not greedy, Daddy!" She gasped.

"My baby is not greedy, just because she enjoys food." Mookie said hitting me in my chest. "Let's jump him Li."

"Bro chill out." I said smacking my lips. Before I could even finish my sentence, Mookie had jumped out my back and had me in a head lock. Li was punching me in my stomach and kicking my ankles. "Y'all really finna do this outside this damn restaurant?" I yelled.

"Yep! Get him Li!" Mookie laughed as she tightened her hold on me.

"Mookie get off me before I body rock you and Li stop hitting on me before I whoop your ass!" I warned them. They kept on so I was forced to use my weight against them. I reached around and grabbed Mookie and flipped her little ass around with one arm. Once Li saw that Mookie was free, she took off running. I laughed as I watched her little legs try to escape me but I manged to catch up to her in only three steps.

"You're a bully, Daddy." Li huffed as she folded her arms across her chest.

"I'm the bully? Y'all jumped on me! I was defending myself." I said thumping her forehead. She rolled her eyes at me and I turned to Mookie as I pointed at Li. "Did you see that? She got that shit from you! You need to be ashamed for teaching my innocent baby how to roll her eyes."

"She didn't teach me how to roll my eyes." Li replied.

"Now she's talking back to me. Wow, thanks Mookie." I scoffed.

"Shut up Jerome." Mookie said smacking her lips. I laughed before draping my arm over her shoulders. I pulled her closer to me and then kissed her cheek, making her blush. After grabbing Li's hand we entered the resturant.

We were greeted by a hostess and given a table. We sat down and looked over the menus. Everything on the menu looked so damn good. I finally decided on a #3, which was a waffle, two pieces of bacon, and eggs.

"Pookie what are you getting?" Mookie asked me. I remained silent and just continued scrolling through Facebook. It wasn't until she kicked me under the table that I gave her my attention. "You know you hear me talking to you." She snapped at me.

"Stop calling me that gay ass shit, man." I huffed.

"No." She replied simply. "So like I was asking you earlier, what are you getting Pookie?" She smiled.

"Yeah Pookie. What are you getting?" Li giggled. I eyed her and she just grinned at me, making me roll my eyes at her.

"Number three." I mumbled. Our waitress came and took our orders and once she was gone, we held a steady conversation up until the food arrived.

Armoni POV:

After spending the whole day with Jerome and Aaliyah, I was tired as hell and worn out. Li was already bathed and asleep in Jerome's room and Jerome had to go out and handle some business with Mike and my brother. So I was just laying in the bed going through all of the pictures we took together today.

I was trying to decide on which pictures I should post and which ones I should save to post later. I finally decided on posting a picture of all three of us while we were at the mall. I was sitting on Jerome's lap and Aaliyah was sitting on my lap. I was glad Jerome had long ass arms so we didn't need anybody to take the picture for us.

Then the second picture I posted was of Jerome and Aaliyah. They were walking ahead of me in the parking lot. They were holding hands and it was so cute so I took that opportunity to capture the moment.

Once I posted the pictures to my social media accounts and tagged Jerome in all of them, I put my phone on the charger and snuggled into the covers. All I had on was a pair of panties and one of Jerome's muscle shirts. I had just shaved earlier in the shower and applied lotion all over my skin. I just loved the feeling of the covers against my skin.

I grabbed the remote and began flipping through the channels, I finally settled on ESPN. Being attached to my Daddy while I was growing up, naturally made me into a sports fan. But since I've been with Jerome, I find myself watching ESPN and Sports Network now.

A few moments later Jerome tried to creep into the room quietly. "Hey Pookie." I spoke up, letting him know that I wasn't asleep. He jumped and I laughed as I shook my head at him.

"Shit, you scared me." He said turning the light on. "I thought you was sleep so I was trying not to wake you up."

"I could tell." I chuckled.

"Shut up. What you still doing up baby?" He asked me as he sat on the edge of the bed to take off his shoes.

"Waiting for you." I replied.

"Aw. You missed me?" He asked me as he looked at me over his shoulder and winked at me. He pulled his shirt over his head and then kicked off his jeans.

"Maybe." I smirked. He put them into the dirty clothes hamper before leaning in to kiss me.

"Imma go shower." He told me before leaving the room. I tried waiting up for him but my eyes were drooping closed as the minutes went by. I was woken up by him places kisses all over my face. "Sleepy ass." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I rolled over into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his hand up my shirt to rub my back. "Thank you for taking us out today." I smiled before kissing his chest.

"Anything for the queen and the princess. Y'all deserve the world." He said quietly, making me smile. "Damn, you so soft." He said as he rubbed all over my skin. "Goodnight Noonie."

"Night Pookie." I told him before leaning up to kiss his lips. His eyes were already closing and I smirked before pulling the covers over us and getting comfortable.

***

I woke up the next morning and headed straight for the kitchen after washing up. In about an hour and a half, everybody was coming over here for breakfast so I needed to get on it so that would have enough time to cook everything for these greedy ass people.

I was doing a simple breakfast today: cheese eggs, bacon, pancakes, and grits. I put my bacon in the oven to cook while I put on my grits. Since eggs don't take long to cook, I was going to do those last. Halfway through flipping the pancakes, I flipped my bacon so it would be equally crispy on both sides. After about half an hour, everything was finished cooking.

I went upstairs to shower and throw on some clothes while we waited on everybody to get here. Coming out of the bathroom, I bumped into Jerome, literally. "Ouch babe, damn." I whined as I reached around and rubbed my back. The impact of Jerome bumping into me caused me to be knocked into the wall.

"I'm sorry Noonie, I didn't see you." He chuckled as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"My back hurts." I complained.

"Aw, you want me to rub it?" He asked.

"No." I smirked. "But you can rub something else."

His eyes widened and he had a look of shock on his face. But before he could respond, Li interrupted us. "Mama can you do my hair?" She asked coming out of Jerome's room fully dressed and everything.

"I'll do it after breakfast Li." I told her. She nodded her head before leaving to go down to the kitchen. After she was gone, I turned to face Jerome and he was leaned up against the wall with his arms folded over his chest and a smirk on his face.

"So what was you saying earlier?" He asked me, making me blush.

"N-nothing babe. I was just playing." I mumbled.

"I mean .. we got time if that's what you tryna do." He told me as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. His arms wrapped around my body and he walked backwards until we were in his room. He kicked the door closed with his foot and flicked the light switch with his elbow.

"Jerome." I said simply.

"Yes?" He mumbled.

"What about everybody downstairs?" I asked as he laid me down on the bed and hovered over my body. He laid in between my legs and made sure to press himself into me. I wrapped my legs around him and as soon as I did that, all I felt was dick. It was like I couldn't escape it, it was damn near everywhere.

"What about em?" He mumbled as he began placing kisses on my neck.

"Fuck em." I moaned as he started to slowly move his hips against mine. He trailed kisses up and down my neck and chest before kissing my lips. The way he was moving them hips had me rethinking everything.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He mumbled in my ear as he continued to grind against me.

"I want you to eat it." I replied.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked. He opened my robe and trailed kisses all down my chest. Since all I had on was a bathrobe, he had full and easy access to my body. My eyes fluttered closed as I felt his warm tongue dip into my bellybutton. He griped my thighs in each of his hands and separated them. He snaked his tongue down my body until he was exactly where I wanted him to be.

This man didn't waste any time at all diving inside of me. He caught me off guard by the way he aggressively started to flick his tongue. Once his tongue came in contact with my clit, my hips bucked involuntarily. The special attention he was giving my clit was causing my breaths to shorten and I was damn near panting.

"Damn Jerome." I moaned loudly as he sped up the movements of his tongue. Pressure began to build up at the pit of my stomach and my whole body was tingling. "Shit!" I panted as he laid his tongue flat on my clit. "Jerome stop teasing me." I whined.

He was no longer moving his tongue against my clit, so I took matters into my own hands and began fucking the shit out of his face. One of my hands came to the back of his head and held him into place while the other caressed my left breast. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my heart rate increased as I came closer and closer to an orgasm.

Between the friction of his tongue against my clit and the fast paced movements of my hips, I was in ecstasy. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build up. "J-Jerome I'm cumming." I damn near yelled. My back arched off the bed and Jerome held my legs down as I came in his mouth.

But once I had my orgasm, he didn't stop there. He began sucking on my already sensitive clit causing a jolt of pleasure to shoot through my body. I jerked up and tried squeezing my legs shut because the pleasure was so intense but Jerome wasn't having it. He slapped my hands away and his grip on my thighs became tighter.

"Ohmygawd. Ohmygawd. Ohmy. Ohmygaw-SHIT!" I moaned loudly.

"I suggest you shut up before everybody comes up here." He mumbled, as he briefly lifted his head, giving me a little relief. Just as quickly as my relief came, it was gone again because Jerome went right back to work on my clit. I tried scooting my way up the bed, but that clearly didn't work because he yanked my little ass right back to where he wanted me.

He entered a finger inside of me and with one quick movement of his finger, an overwhelming feeling sense of pleasure washed over my whole entire body. I felt warm liquid gush out of me and onto the bed. After that, I was done for. It felt like all of the energy in me had left my body. "Yoooooo!" Jerome yelled with a big sneaky grin on his face.

"Oh my God." I mumbled as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I was too weak to even say anything or to acknowledge the fact that I had just peed all over the damn bed. "Bae you alright?" Jerome asked me. I was laying there lifeless, just staring up at the ceiling. I simply nodded my head and he chuckled. "This only my second time eating pussy and I made you squirt. God is good." He hummed as he laid down on the bed next to me.

I really wanted to get up from the bed because I was laying in my own pee but my body was so weak and my legs were still shaking. Jerome and I laid there together looking up at the ceiling until I regained my strength and my legs stopped shaking.

"I'm sorry for peeing in your bed Jerome, I'm so embarrassed." I mumbled as I covered my face with my hands. I heard him laughing at me and that only me more embarrassed. I'm sure my face was as red as a damn tomato.

"That wasn't pee bae." Jerome finally responded after he stopped laughing.

"Yes it was, I felt it." I argued.

"You squirted Noonie." He informed me.

"Yeah I know, I squirted pee." I replied.

"You make me sick." He laughed as he pulled his phone out from the pocket of his shorts and handed it to me. "Google it and tell me what it says, read it out loud too." He instructed me. I did as he told and rolled my eyes when I read the definition for myself.

"Squirting is when a female ejaculates a clear, odorless, liquid from her urethra due to stimulation of the "g-spot" to orgasm." I mumbled making him cup his ear and lean forward. His ear was dang near in my mouth. "Shut up, you heard what I said." I laughed as I pushed him away from me.

"Watching all that porn actually paid off, I guess." He said making me shake my head at him.

"I need to go shower and change these damn sheets." I sighed.

"You go take a shower and I'll scrub the mattress and change the sheets for you, baby." He told me. I nodded my head but remained laying down. "Are you gonna get up?" He laughed. I shook my head and he chuckled before picked me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

He carried me across the hall, into the bathroom and started the shower water for me. While I showered, Jerome washed up and brushed his teeth again before scrubbing his mattress clean of my juices. He didn't put any sheets on the bed so that the mattress could dry.

Once Jerome and I were freshened up and dressed, we headed downstairs together. We entered the kitchen and there was only scraps left so I fixed Jerome and I a struggle plate. Everybody else was in the living room watching TV.

"Where the hell y'all been?" Andrea asked with a sly smirk on her face.

"Minding our business." Jerome replied, flicking her forehead.

"Y'all was being nasty?" Tatiyana asked.

"Yana shut up." I whined.

"Yeah they was being nasty." Leilani nodded with a smirk on her face.

"Oooooooh. I'm telling on y'all." Justycee piped up. I hadn't even noticed she was here. I forgot that she and Leilani were coming over because we were going to hang out and spend the day together.

"I'm about to put y'all out. Leave my baby alone." Jerome said wrapping his arm around my neck and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you baby." I pouted.

"Okay so, Mookie we need to talk to you about something." Justycee spoke up. "In private." She added. We all got up and I followed them into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I asked them as I sat down at the island with my plate of food.

"You need to check your Instagram and look at the comments on what you posted last night." Yana told me. I raised my eyebrow before pulling out my phone and going to my Instagram page. I turned my notifications off so I hadn't see anything.
Everybody was quiet while I scrolled through the comments and ate my bacon.

bmarie @rekaaaaa girrrrrl 👀👀😂😂😂
rekaaaaa @bmarie she wanna be somebody mama so bad 😓
bmarie @rekaaaaa BITCH lmao 😂
rekaaaaa @bmarie playing mama to MY daughter .... but she killed hers? How that work? 🤔
bmarie @rekaaaaa WHYYYY 😂😂
rekaaaaa @bmarie who gets pregnant by they uncle and then kills the baby? The baby ain't did nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️
bmarie @rekaaaaa sent that poor man to jail. All he wanted was some pussy 😩😩
rekaaaaa @bmarie OKAY‼️ was fucking & sucking that nigga for yearssss & got caught up 🤦🏽‍♀️
bmarie @rekaaaaa 💀💀
itstatiyanabitch @bmarie @rekaaaaa y'all sure are talking a whole bunch of shit 🤔 y'all wanna fight? @andreas92
andreas92 Already know how we coming.
rekaaaaa @itstatiyanabitch girl ... BYE 😂
itstatiyanabitch @rekaaaaa @bmarie location so we can pull up?

Once I was done reading the comments under the picture I posted of Jerome and Aaliyah, I simply locked my phone and continued eating my breakfast without a word. "Uh Mookie, are you gonna say anything?" Tatiyana asked me.

"What is there to say?" I shrugged. "Imma whoop both of them. Period."

"Yes and I can finally get my round with Aireka! I never liked that hoe." Justycee spoke up.

"I'm surprised at Brandy. Y'all been best friends for years." Leilani said shaking her head.

"I'm not surprised. She's been acting hella funny with me lately and I think she stole money from me too." I admitted to them.

"Girl what?" Tatiyana asked raising her voice.

"I knew it! I knew something wasn't right." Andrea said shaking her head with a mug on her face. "I don't know what the fuck her problem is, I'm so sorry Mookie." She sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"It's whatever." I shrugged.

"No it's not! You've done too much shit for us, for her to do some foul shit like that to you. That shit ain't cool at all Mookie and if I wasn't pregnant then I'd beat her ass myself." She huffed. "I don't give a fuck if she's my twin or not, wrong is wrong no matter who it is."

"Yeah. It's just certain shit you don't do to somebody you call a friend." Tatiyana added while shaking her head.

"I'm just trying to figure out what I did to her to make her turn on me like that." I said speaking my thoughts out loud.

"Well I didn't really pay much attention to it before now that I think about it, she has been hanging around with these different people. I'm talking like thug ass niggas." She said making me frown. "She's been smoking weed more and drinking too."

"Well clearly she's been hanging around Aireka's trick ass too." Justycee added.

"Both of them can get these hands." I mumbled as I got up from my seat and put my empty plate in the sink. "Well let me go put on my fighting clothes. I'll be back y'all."

"I'm coming too." Justycee said hopping up from her seat and following me up the stairs. "I need something to fight in. I'm too cute in this." I shook my head at her.

"I'm not letting you fight Cee. Both of your brothers and your mother would kill me." I told her.

"Hmph. We'll see." She mumbled.

"Keep on and I'm leaving ya ass here." I warned her.

"Yes mom." She said smacking her lips. I turned around quickly and hit her upside her head making her laugh. "Ouch! Dang Mookie."

All the girls came upstairs and sprawled across my bed while I looked in my closet for something to put on. I finally settled on an outfit before tying all of my hair up into a tight bun and putting on my bonnet.

"Mookie you're not gonna be hot in all that black from head to toe?" Leilani asked as I rubbed Vaseline on my face and neck.

"Why don't you just put on a sports bra and a shirt with some shorts or something like that?" Justycee asked.

"Right! You gon fall out before you even get to the fight." Leilani said making us laugh.

"Rule number one to prepare for a fight. Make sure your skin is covered from head to toe so they can't scratch or mark up your skin. Rule number two, wear tight clothing so they can't grab it and use your clothes against you." I told them.

"Hm. Good thinking, I've never thought about it like that." Justycee nodded.

"I've been doing this for a while." I joked. Growing up and being attached to Manny he taught me a lot of things that most girls wouldn't even think of.

"So can I have something to change into? I'm gonna fight her regardless Mookie so you might as well just cooperate with me so I can whoop her ass." Cee shrugged. I rolled my eyes before giving her a pair of Nike tights and a long sleeve shirt to put on with some running shoes.

"Imma go see if Mike will let us borrow the truck." Drea volunteered as she got up from the bed and left the room. I tied up Justycee's hair into a bun and gave her a head band to put on.

Andrea returned a few minutes later with the keys to Mike's Tahoe. We grabbed all of our things and left the room. "Where y'all finna go?" Jerome asked as we tried to walk through the living room. "I thought y'all was going shopping and shit."

"We're going to work out first." Tatiyana spoke up quickly. I'm glad she intervened when she did because I don't know if I would've been able to like to him like that.

"Yeah .... that." I added. Tatiyana gave me a look and I shrugged my shoulders. I looked back at Jerome and his eyes were squinted at me so I simply smiled at him.

"We'll be back to shower and all of that before we go shopping though." Drea said as she walked up to Mike and gave him a kiss bye.

"Mm. Okay, y'all be safe." Jerome told us as he eyed us. I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing my lips.

"Yes sir." I mumbled before leaning in to kiss him again.

"Don't get nothing started girl." He warned before smacking my ass.

Once we were all in Mike's Tahoe and on the way to Drea and Brandy's apartment we put on one trap music to get us hype and in the zone. I rapped along to the lyrics as I rubbed Vaseline into my skin.

The more I thought about the things that Brandy and Aireka were saying about me on Instagram, the more my blood began to boil. I couldn't wait until we pulled up on these silly ass hoes. My hands were itching to draw some blood.

Once we finally arrived to their apartment complex, I was out of the truck before Andrea could even fully put it in park. "Mookie wait! Come back. We need a plan or something." Leilani called after me making me sigh.

"Step one, knock on the door, step two, wait for her to open the door, step three, start swinging." I said simply as I turned away from her and headed up the stairs. I started banging on the door and waited for somebody to open up.

"If you're scared, go wait in the car. I don't want anybody to feel like you have to be a part of this." I told them. Nobody went to the car so I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to face the door. "Open up Brandy!" I yelled before banging on the door again.

Just as I was about to start banging on the door again, the door suddenly swung open and Aireka stood in the doorway with a mug on her face. "Hey! What's up girl? How you been?" I asked pushing by her as I walked into the apartment.

"Fuck y'all doing here?" She asked. "So y'all finna jump me?"

"Girl bye. You ain't that special." I scoffed.

"Well what the fuck are y'all doing here, then?" She asked with an attitude.

"You got a real bad attitude for somebody that's already been a victim of mine." I reminded her. Although I wanted to deal with Brandy first, I had no problems with taking care of Aireka right now. I was being somewhat polite and this bitch just kept coming at me reckless.

On top of the fucked up shit that she was saying about me on Instagram, I disliked her for the way that she treated Aaliyah and for repeatedly trying to sleep with my man, now she was being disrespectful. She didn't have too many more chances before I knocked her ass out without hesitation.

"Where's Brandy?" I asked simply.

"She's in the back." She replied.

"Well why didn't she come to the door when I was banging and yelling her name?" I asked.

"Ask her." She shrugged. Moments later Brandy walked out into the living room. She was dressed in a tank top, a pair of compression shorts, and socks. To be honest, she looked scared as hell. I decided to push my anger to the side so I could get some answers before beating her ass.

"Hey friend, long time no see." I smirked as I took a seat on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.7K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
6.1M 118K 58
Book Three: Armoni and Jerome are the prime example of a blended family. In Trust Isn't The Only Issue, we learned of Jerome's deceit and infidelity...