Messi's Sister

By dolfinscove

Adriana Messi. The name seemed so foreign. After living most of her life thinking she was an only child who j... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 17

5.2K 105 52
By dolfinscove

Adriana's POV

I felt kind of bad for shutting the door in Neymar's face, but be deserved it. Who goes to his enemy's house to give a hug to the enemy's girlfriend?

Just Neymar.

And maybe a psychopath with a death wish, but other than that, just Neymar.

As I went back into the house, the party started up again. We all drank, danced, and did a bunch of other random party activities.

It was great.

The boys were all a little bit wild, but what can be expected?

Eventually I knew that my white dress wasn't going to stay white for long.

And if your wondering what happened to it, a drunk Marcelo carrying martini crashed into me. 

Needless to say, I needed to change my dress.

As I wandered to my room, I wondered what Cris and I were going to do all week. I mean, a week is fairly long. 

I walked into my room, shut the door, and started taking off my dress.

I was totally oblivious to the fact that there was somebody in the room, until after I had stripped down into my bra and underwear.

When I saw him, I jumped about a foot into the air. No exaduartion. OK, maybe a little exaduartion, but not much. I jumped high.

He was just laying on the bed, facing away from me (thank goodness) and sniffling. I soon recognized him as Martin, and was immediately concerned.

Since he had just won a game, I knew what kind of sniffle it was. One that I had known too well.

A heartbroken sniffle.

I don't even think he noticed me, but I felt bad for him. My compassionate side (yes, I have a compassionate side) took control and I sat down next to him. I started gently stroking his side in an effort to calm him down. His muscles were very tense, but after a minute, he calmed down and stopped sniffling.

Martin turned over to look at me, and his eyes were all red and the skin around them was puffy. His blue eyes scanned me, the person who had calmed him, and I was interested to see how he would react.

He quickly turned away as if to respect my privacy, but I just thought how this was just like wearing a bikini. That didn't really help my self consciousness.

"No, no. It's OK. You can look at me." I said calmly, trying really hard to appear as if I didn't care who saw me.

He turned back to me, and I wondered how long he had been crying his blue eyes out.

"You can tell me anything." I said calmly.

Martin's POV

"You can tell me anything." She said to me, and I let her words calm in me.

And then I let it all loose to my teammate's girlfriend.

"It was my girlfriend. She broke up with me just now. She saw the news with you on it and thought that you were one of the WAGs of the team, and that there was going to be a party. She thought that I didn't invite her because I invited some other girl. She thought I was cheating." I said and couldn't stop my flow of words. I took a shaky breath and continued.

"She said that we were done and that she was actually cheating on me too, and that this other man and her were deeply in love. She said that she only dated me for fame, and that this new guy was going to get her to fame faster." I said and then burst out crying.

She gave me a hug. Normally I would blush if a girl gave me a hug. Especially since she was only wearing underclothes and was, dare I say it, super hot.

I hugged her back.

What else was I supposed to do?

But good things can never last. Especially something this good.

Cristiano walked in.

He started shouting in a different language that was probably Portuguese. She responded calmly in the same language and his expression instantly softened.

Then, he switched back into Spanish and spoke to me. "Martin, can I talk to you for a moment?" He said with a smile.

That didn't make me any more calm.

I was going to die tonight.

As soon as we had gotten away from Adriana, his smile melted away into an expression of pure anger.

He led me into a dark hallway which had a dead end at the end.

He pushed me against the wall, and I was more scared than I had ever been in my life.

"What the f**k were you doing with my girl?!" Cristiano shouted at me.

"She was just comforting me." I said and my voice shook.

"Just comforting you my a**!" He yelled at me then continued. "I thought that I could trust you! I saw great potential in you! I thought, someday, when I retired, you would take my place! Now, I can't. I have seen that you are a lier and a trator." He yelled at me, and then finished our conversation with a few punches to my face.

It hurt so bad.

"Don't expect to be on this team anymore." He growled at me and then turned around.

Then he stopped abruptly. I got the courage to peek over his shoulder, and there they were. The whole team. Jaws dropped and phones out.

"If any of you show this to Coach, I will break your legs!" He shouted at them then stormed off into one of the many rooms in this hallway.

We all understood the gavity if this situation. 

James was the first one to say anything.

"I don't care what she says, but we have to show this to Adriana. She has to know." He said, not smiling for the first time in hours.

The rest of them slowly nodded, and apparently they knew exactly where her room was. I knew because it was where my problems began.

We all filed in, and this time, she was wearing all her clothes. (Thank goodness)

Adriana's POV

All of the boys except for Cris filed onto my room, and I immediately knew that something was wrong. Martin was the last to come in, and I gasped when I saw his face. He had a black eye and slap marks were still bright red across the side of his cheek.

"Martin, are you okay? Who did this to you?" I said while running up to the poor kid. I was going to kill whoever did this to him.

Why did he have to be dragged into my complicated life?

"We have terrible news." James said. He always made the best out of everything, so if something was terrible to him, who knows what it could be to us?

I checked out Martin's face to see the extent of his injuries, and it was bad. Really bad. Whoever did this was obviously very strong. I hugged his head, and then Iker started talking.

"You need to see this video. We recorded it just now. No editing." He said while handling me his phone.

I watched the video in horror and disbelief.

After the video was over, I just cried.

Then Cris came into the room. He saw my crying and immediately came to comfort me.

"Get away from me, you monster!" I half screamed, half cried. "I never want to see you again! Don't expect me to ever talk to you again." I yelled at him.

He seemed confused. I continued.

"I saw what you did to Martin. We are done. We are leaving right now." I said and them turned to the rest of the team who were watching. "Who's coming with me? We are all going to my place, away from this person. I have enough space." I said and them briskly walked out of the room.

I'm so sorry that it took forever to publish this chapter. Recently, my family lost a member. My grandpa. So I needed a few mental days.

Also, sorry about this chapter. I knew it was coming from the beginning of the story. Plus this will leave more options for how this goes. Please comment who you think Adriana should end out with.

Neymar?

James Rodriguez?

Martin Ødegaard?

Someone from a totally different team?

An old friend?

Cris?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 618 29
"she means nothing to me" After simply helping out her brother Adriana unknowingly falls for Neymar. Does he feel the same? updates everyday
47.8K 883 39
Time heals all wounds, right? Maybe for most people, but Alana Amero isn't in the category of most people. Over a year later after her bitter break u...
110 8 11
"I think you hadn't recognized me." He asked and she got confused. "You aren't Cristiano Ronaldo that I'll recognize you." She replied sarcastically...
72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...