Synyster ~ A Place So Dark...

By a7x_TiFF

Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction... Gwen and her sister Stacy meet Avenged Sevenfold! Circumstances bring Synyst... More

Synyster Gates Ch 1
Synyster Gates ch2
Synyster Gates Ch3
Synyster Gates Ch 4
Synyster Gates Ch 5
Synyster Gates Ch 6
Synyster Gates Ch 7
Synyster Gates Ch 8
Synyster Gates Ch 9
Synyster Gates Ch 10
Synyster Gates 12
Synyster Gates Ch 13
Synyster Gates Ch 14
Synyster Gates Ch 15
Synyster Gates Ch 16
Synyster Gates Ch 17
Synyster Gates Ch 18
Synyster Gates Ch 19
Synyster Gates Ch 20

Synyster Gates Ch 11

2K 30 3
By a7x_TiFF

I looked across the bed at Syn...he grinned looking so cute..."What?..." I asked blushing. 

"Your just so beautiful." He touched my cheek trailing his fingers to my chin, lifting it he kissed me softly. "God I missed you..."

I looked away. "I missed you too...I'm so sorr-" he cut me off with another kiss. 

"That's behind us..." I smoothed a piece of hair out of his face smiling. "I was a mess...I even broke my guitar one night and left the show early...not my best of days..." he grinned sheepishly.

"I wasn't so hot myself...I actually stared crying and ran out of the bridal shop where my sister was looking at dresses because I Swear started playing on the speakers..." I laughed embarassedly...He kissed me softly looking at me strangely. "What?"

"Oh nothing...it just...I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies, And I swear like the shadow that's by your side...I see the questions in your eyes...I know what's weighing on your mind...You can be sure I know my part...Cause I'll stand beside you through the years...You'll only cry those happy tears...And though I make mistakes...I'll never break your heart..." he sang softly, tears filled my eyes and I kissed him feeling everything...forgetting everything but...Syn...

"I love you Syn." I said laying my cheek on his shoulder. 

"I love you too babe. " he said kissing my forehead. "I want to go on a date."

"When?" I asked looking up at him through my lashes. 

"Tonight...I want to take you somewhere special." 

"Where will you take me?" He grinned wickedly at me and I blushed, the double meaning wasn't lost on me. 

"It's a secret..." I sighed pouting alittle. He touched my lips softly. "Nope you'll have to wait until later..." he wiggled his eyebrows. His lips held mine as I ran my fingers through his hair. 

The phone rang breaking our kiss. "Hello?'' Syn began rubbing little circles on my shoulder sending shivers through me. 

"Hey Gwen. I was calling to see if you'd want to hang out tonight. Scott's working late and I want some company." Stacy said. I looked up at Syn, he was looking curiously at me. 

"I've already made plans Stacy. I'm sorry..." I felt guilty for leaving her hanging but it had been months since I had left and I missed him so much I wanted to be with Syn...

"Oh? I guess I'll call Brittany then..." I knew she wanted to know what was going on but I wanted to keep this to myself for a while...

"How's the husband doing?" I said grinning when Syn kissed my fingers. 

"He's alright, he keeps making me drink water...I mean he won't even buy me a can of pepsi!" she said outraged. I laughed Syn started kissing a trail up my arm. It took everything I had not to giggle.

"That sounds like a good thing." I said trying to keep my voice even. I gently pushed him back and he pouted before sitting up.

"I know but I love my pepsi. I could really eat some icecream." 

"It's it early for icecream?" 

"No it's noon." 

"What?!" I looked quickly at the clock. "Damn it I'm late for work." I jumped out of bed and dressed quickly. 

"I thought you were at work." Stacy said confused.

"I...I...slept in." I said quickly. Syn was grinning at that. I playfully slapped his arm.

"Oh you better go then..."

"Okay I'll call you tomorrow..." 

"Alright...Oww.." Stacy's voice changed to one of pain.

I froze. "Stacy what's wrong?" 

"I think it's coming!" She sounded awful..."Oww..." It was a week early...

"I'll be there!" I ran out the door and opened the door. Syn grabbed my arm and put me in the passenger seat. I quickly told him where to go.  "Talk to me...what's happening?''

"I don't know...It's stopped.'' she was panting.

"It's okay I'm almost there. I'll call Scott." I looked at Syn...his face was set in a firm line...He was worried too. 

"Okay...Oww..." She hung up and I dailed Scott's number. ''Hello?"

"Scott, we think it's time. Meet us at the hospital." 

"I'll be right there." He hung up. We pulled up the driveway. I ran inside and grabbed the three bags that were prepacked in the closet, while Syn helped Stacy into the backseat. "What are you doing...oww...here?" Stacy asked from the back seat. 

"Don't worry about that right now...everythings going to be fine..." I said reaching for her hand. She gripped it then tightly squeezed. 

We got Stacy checked in and waited sitting in the hard metal chairs. "It's going to be fine..." Syn said taking my hand. 

"I know...you were great...thankyou..." I kissed him quickly.  He grinned down at me...damn it he did it again...I blushed at him.

Scott came in looking frantically for us. "Where is she?" 

"Getting ready."

"Are you the father?" a nurse asked holding a clipboard. Scott nodded quickly. '' Come with me." He followed her out of the waiting area. 

It had been two hours and still not one word from the doctor, Scott or any of the f*king nurses...Syn was patiently holding my hand and listening to my rants. "Would it kill them to tell us what's going on?"

"I know your worried but it's going to be fine. Why don't I go get us something to eat...it will take your mind off of this, and I heard your belly grumbling."

I nodded, "Okay...Thanks Syn..." He grinned and kissed me before leaving the waiting room now it was just me and some soap opera on the tv. I got up and turned the tv off and stood at the window...

I must have spaced out because In no time Syn was back... He wrapped his arms around me kissing me gently..."Come with me." I frowned as he grabbed my hand and let him lead me down the hall and into an empty room...what the hell?

"What's going on?" He shook his head. 

"It's our date...I figured your going to stay with your sister once the baby comes so we better have our date now..." He kissed me.

"In the hospital?" I asked skeptically.

"Yes...I bribed a nurse to let us use this room until the baby comes, she's going to get you." 

"So what do we do?" I asked looking around the blank white room.

"Hmm...I can think of somethings..." I laughed kissing him. "Not that...yet..." 

He helped me onto the hospital bed and sat beside me rolling a table infront of us...on it were two covered dishes and a bag. "What's that?" 

"A portable dvd player and a few movies, ." he pulled them out of the bag and opened it before plugging it in. "We have The Butterfly Effect and Shaun of the Dead, They we're both sitting together on a shelf so I grabbed them."

"Umm The Butterfly Effect it looks good." I said pointing to it. He nodded putting it in. He popped open the dishes it was chicken salad sandwiches and jello. I grinned at him..."Syn..."  My voice was watery. ":This is wonderful." I hugged him pressing my cheek against his shoulder. 

We finished our food and both movies and the nurse said everything was going great but it wasn't time yet. I walked around the room worriedly...it had been almost seven hours... "Let's go for a walk..." Syn said taking my hand. We went down the elevator the lobby was filled with people, a gift shop, and a small coffee shop inside the hospital. Syn ordered us two jelly filled pastries. We walked around hand in hand eating our pastries. 

There was a large fountain on the other half of the hospital's main floor. Syn handed me a few pennies and tossed a couple in on his own. We took our time walking around the gift shop and found a cute little glass set of slippers, a teddie bear with a pink outfit and small pink angel pin. We made our way back to the room and sat our stuff down in the corner. "Syn...this has been so great..." He kissed me leading me to the bed...he quickly locked the door and came back to me. Kissing me with heat...I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer...

______________

Two hours later baby Stephanie was born. Scott and Stacy were leaning together holding her when Syn and I went into the room. "Gwen...isn't Steph beautiful?"

I went over looking down at her. "She's perfect, great job Stacy." I said as Syn hugged me. We talked for thirty minutes before a new nurse came in the door. "It's time to leave, visiting hours are over. Everyone but the father." We nodded said goodbyes and left the hospital. 

Syn drove back to my place. It was dark by now..."Syn...you've been wonderful today..."

"Hmm then you should keep me around."

"What do you mean?"

"The guys left to go home I have to go to in a couple months to start working on our next cd...I want to stay here with you until they need me..." 

"Of course I'll keep you..." I kissed him hugging him to me. He grinned pulling me into the house and into my bedroom...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 248 30
After returning to Newport, Laura Sullivan goes on tour with Avenged Sevenfold for the first time. Even though she finally gets to spend time with he...
31.7K 935 41
Blake has been going through some rough times so her friends decide to take her out on the town where she meets Synyster Gates from the famous band A...
33K 876 33
COPYRIGHT ©REBEL_UNBOUND 2013 Katie only wanted to visit one of her best friends in L.A. when not only life but a whole band gets in her way. What ha...
5.2K 207 20
Synyster had finally found piece and happiness with his new wife and child. Things couldn't be better, right? Well, he discovers something unreal one...