To Love Again | Sequel to Sar...

By Jessicah_M

Jessie Lee was once the main vocal for SM's girl group, JinHai. Jessie found everything there, Friends, siste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 • Final
Epilogue

Chapter 15

135 9 5
By Jessicah_M

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 15
China's fruity drunks

"Luhan." I brought my eyes up. Shit you not, he was there. My eyes widened as I stood up.

"Hi," I said with wide eyes. He smiled and brought his hand out. His hair was blond and tosseled. I'm surprised we're not being attacked by fans right now.

"Hi, its nice to actually meet you. " he said and I smiled.

"Same to you, were you here for the concert?" I asked. "I didn't notice you. " I commented.

He nodded. "Yeah, I was here tonight. You preformed really well. " he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled.

He nodded. "Want to go out for dinner? I been meaning to meet up with you for a while. " he said. I dropped my eyes. I don't keep in touch with EXO. That was the only connection between us.

He continued, "I know what happened. Trust me, it'll be fine. I'll invite Yifan." He said. I brought my eyes up.

"You know?" I asked.

"Of course. " he brought his eyes to the side. "Yixing told me. " he said. He turned back to me. "So how bout it?" He questioned. I sighed.

"I don't know if its such a good idea to be honest. " I replied.

"We're not going to pressure you." He said. "Just come out with us. " I nodded.

"Okay, okay. " I said. I looked to the side. My manager was wrapping up. "I'm taking off. " I said and she nodded.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." She said and I nodded. I grabbed my back and tilted my head.

"So where to?"

We came to a dim lit restaurant and bar. We ended up meeting Yifan there. He smiled. "Its nice to meet you." I said and he said the same.

We ended up sitting in a corner booth. I sat on one side, Luhan sat in between and Yifan on the other.

"So how is your work here in China?" I asked. I didn't get nervous. I guess after enough time around idols I just don't feel it anymore.

Yifan smiled and rubbed his hands together. "Its good, we do way better here." Yifan said glancing at Luhan. "We didn't do that well in SM," he continued. I nodded.

Luhan looked to me. "How is business on your end now?" He asked. I nodded again.

"Good, I have to say the same. I'm making so much more now. Just from my debut I made more money then I would have ever made before. " I said. I could buy most of my father's company.

They nodded and smiled. "So what? You're in a duo group now?" Yifan asked leaning forward, "sorry I only really know about your solo debut. " he said. I nodded.

I pulled a hand up. "No, its fine. Yeah I'm in a duet kind of thing. Mostly R&B kind of music. " I answered.

Luhan moved his hand. "Wasn't your group before like a pop group? Is it different singing ballads now?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not really, I like Ballads so much more but it's not that different. Just different pitches I guess." I said. I moved my hand in a simple gesture. "Let's not talk about that." I said smiling.

"Um," Luhan began. He looked to Yifan then back. "Yixing told us what happened at the MAMA awards. " he said. I nodded and dropped my eyes.

"What really happened between you two?" Yifan inquired. I looked up. He leaned forward. "I don't mean to pry, but we really have no clue, Sehun doesn't talk to us anymore, we're both excluded from all of them except Yixing. But even then he's careful with what he tells us. " he said.

I brought the glass to my mouth. The liquid burned my throat.

I rested it down. I kept my hand on the glass. "Um, its kinda complicated. " I began. "So we were dating," I started and looked up. "And it was the night of one of the live performances, and I know it wasn't his fault, but one of my bandmates kissed him. Being foolish, I ran away. I went to America and my father wanted to pull me out of SM, you know injuries, treatment issues the whole thing. " I said.

"It just ended there for us. Its better if I was out of his life then in it if you know what I mean." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" Luhan asked.

"Sure about what?" I asked.

"about it being better separate?" He clarified.

"It has to be. " I said. "Yeah, it has to be. I mean, see it my way, we're under different companies now, my situation made SM look bad, if the company were to find out we were together they would give him shit. " I said. "Its better this way." I said.

"Do you love him?" Yifan asked.

"I'm with Taekwoon. " I answered.

"But do you love him?" He asked again. I dropped my eyes. I do.

"Hey, let's do shots. " Luhan suggested. I held onto the glass a little tighter. I looked up and smiled.

"Let's. " I said.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. My phone was ringing off the hook. I groaned and reached for it. I squinted at it. Leo.

I answered and held it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered groggily.

"You're all over the tabloids again. " he said. I rose an eyebrow. I sighed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Do you rember what happened last night?" He asked. I opened my eyes and caught the ceiling. What did I do? I remember Luhan and Yifan. The last thing I did was Shots.

"What did I do." I whispered to myself. I tried to sit up and regretted the slaughter zone in my head. "Aiyah." I groaned. Leo chuckled softly.

"You okay? Must be a bad hangover. I thought you didn't drink." He said.

"I just don't drink with you. " I commented. I drink though, usually with Hyuna or Dae. "How bad is the tabloids?" I asked.

"Table dancing bad. " he said and I groaned. This can't be happening.

"Were Luhan and Yifan as fucked up as I was?" I asked as I rubbed my hands over my eyes.

"Just about. Luhan was, Yifan was stable enough from what it seemed. They're calling you guys China's fruity drunks. " he said with a laugh.

I shushed him as pain rose to my head. "Softer voices babe." I said.

"Ah, yeah." He whispered. "Why were you with them anyway?" He asked.

I shrugged to myself. "To get hammered I guess. " I laughed dryly. "Nah, Luhan was at the show, we were meeting up and just talking. " I said.

"Okay, get some rest then. Drink a lot of water. Stay away from lights." He said.

"Okay, Mom. " I muttered.

"Yah, want me to come over there and teach you a lesson?" He asked threateningly.

"Ne," I replied automatically. "Fight me, mommy. "

He muttered something. "I can't wait till you get home. " he said.
"Me too. " I laid back down. "Okay, Mom," I emphasized. "I'll call you later tonight. " I said.

"Alright, Love you stupid. " he said.

I smiled and brought my hand through my hair. "Love you too. " I said before hanging up. My life. I sighed and went online. He was right. Some of the headlines were hilarious.

Luhan and Wu Yifan were caught drunk with J&D's Jessie

China's fruity drunks

SM lawsuits reunite?

Former SM idols caught drunk and sloppy

I clicked on the first one. It was a basic layout of what happened last night. My cheeks were so red.

Former Members of EXO Wu Yifan and Luhan were spotted at a popular bar in China with the former member of JinHai, Jessie. These former members were spotted consuming liqour.

As the night progressed, the idols relaxed and became wild. They spent the night singing to Karoake and dancing on tables. People at the bar enjoyed seeing their idols in such a fun sight. They reported that Yifan bought the house a round of drinks while the other two idols danced with random people at the bar.

A woman asked the idols what they were all doing together. Jessie had responded with "getting hammered," she then proceeded to yell that she was indeed "a person and not only a flashy singer". She asked the people of the bar to take care of her.

Yifan was reported to be telling the guests of the bar of the hardships of being an idol. At one point in the night, Jessie had done a karoake song. Her choice was a current song of JinHai's, their newest comeback song titled "Tsch". In the video below it shows her singing to the song with Luhan and Yifan dancing in the background.

Does this show the feelings that JinHai's old member Jessie feels about her old band mates? Why were all these old SM idols caught together?

I didn't dare click the video.

Did I really do all of that last night? I laughed dryly and picked my phone up. I had a lot of messages.

Dae: Do you care about your image at all?
Dae: climbing on tables, if you're such a fun drunk, why aren't you like this in Korea?

Hyuna: dude.
Hyuna: fuck reputation.
Hyuna: let's do karoake. ;)

Ken: lolol
Hyuk: why are you always the one that gets caught on bad videos?

Peniel: bro, we have to hit up the clubs

Bobby: laughing.

There were too many messages to check them all. I just threw my phone to the edge of the bed and wondered who else saw that video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 26
"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feelings for you." • • • • • She love...
41.8K 1K 38
Everyone left her. She was set in a orphanage until she got adopted by the Oh family when she was 8. 4 years later Sehun was scouted by a casting age...
117K 10.4K 41
On the first day in Seoul, Lee Mi-sun bumped into her long lost best friend, who was now known to be the maknae of the popular KPOP boy group, EXO...
52.7K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18