Crashing Waves-An Omgitsfiref...

By cookieryley1010

Sonja Reid and Tucker Boner have been happily dating for four years. But when Sonja goes through the up's (bu... More

A/N #3
A/N #2
A/N
Chapter 1 - A Breath Of Air
Chapter 2 - The Tsunami Hits
Chapter 3 - Memories
Chapter 4- Love in Bloom
Chapter 5 - Voices
Chapter 6 - Christmas Wishes
Chapter 7 - A BABY?!
Chapter 9 - Marley Isabella Boner
Chapter 10 - Nightmares
Chapter 11 - Family
*SAD* Chapter 12 - Just his little girlfriend
*Happy* Chapter 12 - Advice
*Sad* Chapter 13 - All my fault.
*HAPPY* Chapter 13- A Black Velvet Box
*SAD* Chapter 13 - We would be a happy family if it wasn't for me.
*HAPPY* Epilogue
*SAD* Chapter 14 - Gone
*SAD* Chapter 15 - Never
*SAD* Chapter 16- See the light.
*SAD* Chapter 17 - Goodbye.
*SAD* Chapter 18 - Remember Me.
*SAD* Chapter 19- Preperation
*SAD* Chapter 20 - Am I Crazy?
*SAD* Chapter 21 - A knife, a phyco, and some crazy feelings.
*SAD* Chapter 22 - Insanity
Q & A
*SAD* Chapter 23
A/N

Chapter 8 - Game time!

121 4 3
By cookieryley1010

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Here we go biscuits. Thank you guys for all the views! Vote if you like!

-Ryley
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Erin's POV

I looked over my shoulder at Jordan, fast asleep. Then I texted Sonja.

"Jordan's sleeping. It's game time!"

"Cool. Tucker's sleeping too. I'll meet you halfway down the street!"

"K"

I carefully snuck out of bed, went outside and left the door unlocked behind me for Sonja. We met halfway and hugged.

"Good luck! This idea is.." I started.

"BANANAS!!" We both yelled, laughing.

"See you in the morning!" Sonja called over her shoulder.

When I got to Tucker's place, I carefully walked upstairs and snuck into his room. I lied down on the bed beside him, and went to sleep.

Jordan's POV

I woke up yawning.

"Good morning baby!" I said, rolling over.

To my surprise, it was a Sonja staring back at me.

"S-...Sonja?!" I stuttered, obviously confused.

"Hey baby!" She said, hugging me.

As much as I didn't want to, I pushed her away.

"But.. Erin's my girlfriend Sonja! Where's Erin?" I asked her.

"E-Erin?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ERIN?! My own best friend.." She cried, Her face in her hands.

"Okay what the hell is going on right now!" I yelled. What I didn't know, is that Sonja was secretly laughing in her hands.

Tucker's POV

I woke up with my hands wrapped around Sonja. I opened my eyes and to my shock, it was Erin that was sleeping with me.

"Erin?! What the hell!" I yelled in confusion, jumping out of bed.

"What?? What?! Is there something on my face?!?" She screamed, looking in the mirror.

"But.. Where's Sonja??" I asked her.

"She's at her house.. What did you expect??" She turned to look at me.

"But.. Where's her house?!" I was so lost.

"Down a few blocks, with Jordan! Do you have long term memory loss or something?!" She said, laughing.

I decided to phone Jordan and see why the hell was happening.

"Hello?" Jordan picked up.

"Hey Jordan.. Erin is at my house." I told him.

"Yeah, Sonja's at mine! Wtf?!" He yelled through the phone.

"Wait.. Tucker?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"What day was it yesterday?"

"Uhh.. March.." I looked at my calendar. "March 31st."

"So today is.." Jordan started.

"APRIL FOOLS!" Erin and Sonja yelled. Erin collapsed on my bed with a fit of laughter.

"That was soooo good!!" She laughed.

"Yeah.. You got us! Now get Sonja back to my house! Not that I don't love you or anything.." I smirked at Erin.

"FINE! WE'RE OVER!" Erin dramatically walked out of the room, with a hair flip for good measure.

~Time Skip~

Sonja's POV

It is finally August. The baby is due soon, and you can see it. I can barely stand up from sitting on my own. It really is a hassle. I decided to vlog, because I can't  really record games when my belly is so big. It's hard to reach the keyboard.

"Hey Foxx Fam! The baby is almost here!" I said, gesturing to my swollen belly.

"I promise that I will vlog as soon as she or he is born! I am going to do a bit of Q&A about the baby, and my life right now! Okay, @SkyPeople1 asks, 'Have you thought of baby names? What are they?' Tucker and I have thought of some names, like Hayley, Isabella, and Marley for a girl, and Timothy, Jack, and Jayden for a boy."

"What about the name I suggested?" Tucker yelled from across the room.

"We are not naming our child Tucker JR.!" I laughed back at him.

"Anyways, next question. @IceFirePrincess34 asks, 'Are you thinking of having more children?' If so, not for a while! @CatsandDogs asks, 'When is Tucker gonna propose?' I don't know, maybe you should ask him!" I pointed the camera at Tucker.

"Why would I tell anyone?!" He laughed.

"Okay, so that's it for today's vlog. Ya'll keep being Foxxy!" I stopped recording.

~Time Skip~

It was August 25th, and Tucker and I were asleep. Suddenly I woke up with great pain in my stomach.

"Tucker!" I moaned, shaking him awake. I pulled the covers off and noticed a small spot on the sheets.

"Tucker!" I yelled this time. "Tucker my water broke!" I was getting nervous. He sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Let's get you to the car!" He said, before standing up and starting to leave.

The pain grew worse.

"Tucker, I-I can't!" I yelled, holding my stomach. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car.

When we started driving, I had my first contraction. It hurt like hell. I squeezed Tucker's hand as hard as I could and screamed.

He looked at me, alarmed. "You okay?"

"Hardly." I looked at him, my eyes laughing.

When we got to the hospital, I got put in a bed and I had to wait for a long time. Tucker tweeted.

"Sonja's just gone into labor! Wish her luck Foxxfam! <3"

The replies were so positive, telling me it was going to be okay and sending their happiness.

A blonde nurse walked in the room, and told me I was fully dilated. This was it. It was time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's baby time! I'm only 13, so I have no idea how a baby is born. I actually had to do some research 😂 So don't judge me! Cya later biscuits!

-Ryley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 622 20
Summer fling? Or do they meet back up. Join the two lovers in there journey of finding themselves. In the journey of becoming a person who wants to...
62.3K 2.1K 21
Long distance relationships have been known for failing... Especially when you don't even know their name... Maybe it would be better to play it safe...
11.2K 358 23
A trip to the jungle leaves Jordan in trouble, but no one knows until a broken-hearted Sonja ends up staying at his place and finding the secret. Tog...
1.4K 57 46
[MAJOR WIP & EDITING GOING ON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE] A past to run from. A new country to settle in. And avoiding men's touch in every way pos...