To Love Again | Sequel to Sar...

By Jessicah_M

Jessie Lee was once the main vocal for SM's girl group, JinHai. Jessie found everything there, Friends, siste... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 • Final
Epilogue

Chapter 13

148 10 2
By Jessicah_M

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 13
Keep smiling

I slowly walked out from the backstage. I have to look for Dae. We have a way smaller table, since its only us.

I pulled the dress up to keep myself from tripping. I felt a hand on my arm as I was passing one of the tables. I had my eyes on the ground. I looked up. I froze.

I was passing by Sehun's table. Sehun touched my arm. His hand slid down and off my arm. He slowly smiled. "That was really beautiful. " he whispered. I nodded stiffly. It was a break in between performances. All the cameras were filming the audience.

My eyes drifted to the others, who smiled calmly.

"Thank you. " I responded, my voice was shaking. As I was about to continue when his hand grabbed mine.

My eyes snapped up in surprise. "Please think about what I said. " He said. His eyes sincere. My eyes instinctively went to Leo. His eyes were watching the exchange. I pulled my hand from Sehun's.
"I will. "I whispered while walking away. I passed by the JinHai table. I felt tears rimming my eyes as I caught some of their eyes. I couldn't bear to look at them. I found Dae with my eyes and practically ran over.

He stood up and embraced me. His mouth was next to my ear. "We need to talk later." He whispered. I nodded.

Dae pulled out my seat, I slid down and fixed the dress. I rested my hand on the table. I looked over to Leo who had concern on his face. I smiled to tell him I'm okay. My eyes were resting on the table.

"Jessie!" I looked over. My eyes popped and I smiled.

"Ah! Hyuna!" I said cheery. I stood up as she did. I haven't seen her in a while, with 4minute's comeback she's been busy. We hang out occasionally.

She was dressed in a stunning red dress. She's so pretty. I hugged her. When I pulled away, she smiled and grabbed my hands.

"You were so good!" She complimented. I laughed nervously. I felt eyes on me. I looked to the side. Sehun. I brought my eyes back to her as I tilted my head to the side.

"Thanks, I'm surprised you guys aren't preforming tonight." I said. She patted my hand.

"Its okay," she dropped my hand and I brushed my hair out of my face. "You're going to China soon right?" She asked and I nodded.

"I feel like I live there, I go so much. " I said with a slight smile. She laughed and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"That's what happens when you have talent. When you come back give me a call, arrasso? You still want to look at dogs right?" She asked as she turned slightly. I nodded with a smile.

"Ne, it will be fun. " I said and she gave me the thumbs up before she turned fully and went to her table. I slid back down to my seat with a sigh.

I talked to Hyuna one day about getting a dog. I was talking about how lonely it was at home. She said that a dog would help. I rested my elbow on the table.

I looked over to Dae. "You're getting a dog?" He asked. I nodded. I thought about it for a while.

"Ne," I said sighing. "I want one. " I whispered with pursed lips. "But with my -" I paused to make a motion in the air. "With everything I don't think its the best idea. "

Dae elbowed me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You'll always have boy problems. Dogs are good, get one. " he said too happily, it was a change from his earlier attitude. He yelled at me, told me I shouldn't be with him. "We'll go to check them out. " he said and then leaned back with a grin.

I pushed out a sigh. I slapped his arm. "I'm going through so much and all you want is a dog!" I huffed. The crowds were cheering behind us. He pouted.

"Aiyah! I just think a puppy will make you happier then they ever will!" He huffed and turned away from me.

"Ani, a dog would make you happy." I said and he turned his head over his shoulder.

"What's the problem with that?" He asked rhetorically. He gave me a look up and down. "Get a dog then we'll fix that idiot problem. " he said. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the stage.

"Aiyah, what a pabo..." I muttered under my breath. I have to be stuck next to him for the next couple of hours. I groaned internally. I shifted my eyes. Leo caught my eye. He mouthed something.

His eyes were intense. I rose an eyebrow, my heart is racing. The host was now presenting someone new. I paid little attention.

"What?" I mouthed back. He rolled his eyes and held up his phone lightly. I nodded. I told Dae to hold my phone before. I turned to him and touched his shoulder.

He looked over. "Getting a dog?" He asked.

"Aiyah, give me my phone. "

"Get a dog. " he said.

"You get one. " I said in return quietly. I glanced back up to the stage. They were giving awards for best female group.

"No, its too much work, you just get one so I can play with it. " he said and I rolled my eyes. I sighed quietly.

"fine, fine, just give me my phone, you blabbering idiot. " I hissed. He chuckled and slid the phone on the table.

"I win." He mused quietly.

"Shut up." I said back as I carefully checked my messages. Leo did text and I dreaded opening the message.

Leo: What happened?

I quickly let my fingers glide against the keypad. My heart was pounding. I never hated myself more.

Me: It was nothing. He just said the performance was good.

I rested my hand on the table. I rubbed my temple quickly before leaning back.

My phone vibrated once more.

Leo: You sure its nothing?

I looked up and met his eyes. I nodded. I felt like my heart was going to die. I turned away then. My stomach twisted. I sighed and looked up. Sehun was looking over. His eyes were worried. I blew out a sigh.

I waited for the next performance avoiding both pair of eyes. When Block B came on I almost jumped for joy. I smacked Dae's arm. They were really spectacular.

I was screaming Zico's name. Hyuna cheered next to me.

"They were good, weren't they?" I asked him after, a brief smile on my lips.

The night passed slowly. When it got to the best international ranking song, I sat up. Notice me is nominated.

I looked up in waiting. Although the time that my album had been short, the popularity is really something. Due to the aspects of Notice me, people fell in love with it.

They liked the anime, senpai thing.

TOP from Big Bang was presenting the award. I leant forward. He listed the nominees. My name was listed. I waited for the results. When my name was called, I didn't expect it. Honestly.

I sat there frozen with wide eyes. The quick beat of my song was pounding in the background. Dae nudged me to stand. I looked up as he nodded his head quickly.

"Go!" He told me. I smiled and stood. He embraced me quickly. I smiled, as my legs trembled. I walked to the stage. The fans touched my arm and I smiled as I was climbing the stairs.

Don't drop your smile. We won awards before. When I made it to TOP, he hugged me quickly and gave me the award and the mic. I smiled as I took it in my hand. I took a glance at the object. I brought my eyes up.

My eyes started to water. "Ah, best international song?" I sniffled and wiped my eyes. "I really do have the best fans. " I said, my voice cracking. "Its been a really hard year. " I said sighing as I took a look back at the award. They really do support me. "This means everything to me, I thank you guys so much. To all the fans everywhere, whether here, China, America, everywhere. " I sniffled. "Without you guys, I wouldn't be here. I'm so happy," tears slipped from my eyes. I looked over and caught Sehun's eyes. I looked away.

I wiped under my eyes. "I love you guys so much, but I have to thank Dae, all the people who put up with me everyday, even the people I hurt in the past." I kept my eyes on Sehun as I said it. I'm sorry. "I love you all, you made me who I am. Saranghae! Wǒ ài nǐ! I love you!" I called out in every language.

And I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
53K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...