Synyster ~ A Place So Dark...

By a7x_TiFF

Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction... Gwen and her sister Stacy meet Avenged Sevenfold! Circumstances bring Synyst... More

Synyster Gates Ch 1
Synyster Gates ch2
Synyster Gates Ch3
Synyster Gates Ch 4
Synyster Gates Ch 5
Synyster Gates Ch 6
Synyster Gates Ch 7
Synyster Gates Ch 9
Synyster Gates Ch 10
Synyster Gates Ch 11
Synyster Gates 12
Synyster Gates Ch 13
Synyster Gates Ch 14
Synyster Gates Ch 15
Synyster Gates Ch 16
Synyster Gates Ch 17
Synyster Gates Ch 18
Synyster Gates Ch 19
Synyster Gates Ch 20

Synyster Gates Ch 8

1.9K 31 1
By a7x_TiFF

Stacy's POV

I watched Gwen as she moved emotionless through the house. I brought her to stay with me and Scott after finding out how truly hurt she was...I just didn't think she needed to be alone right now. "Gwen..." It killed me to see her this way and not be able to help her through this. She just kept walking like some kind of zombie...what could I do? I watched her until she went inside her room and closed the door softly. 

"Babe, it's going to be fine she just needs some time..." Scott wrapped his arms around my waist. Tears flooded down my cheeks.

"Scott why would he do this to her? It's just not fair!" I cried against his chest. 

"I don't know...it's going to be alright...she just needs you to be there." I nodded against his chest. I loved him  so much...If he ever left me I would be as heartbroken as Gwen...

"Scott..." I looked up at him, my voice pleading... "We have to wait to get married...the wedding would just hurt Gwen...could you imagine how she would feel?"

He nodded tightening his arms around me. "We can give as much time as she needs...I'm not going anywhere!" 

"Thank you..." I pulled him down for a kiss wanting him to know how much that meant to me.

____________

I leaned my head against the door...Syn!...I missed him so much, every waking moment the pain consumes me and I dream about him every night...I gasped as tears slipped down my cheeks. I had been trying to keep the tears from falling in front of Stacy...I wanted her to be happy...

"Scott...We have to wait to get married...the wedding would just hurt Gwen...could you imagine how she would feel?" I heard Stacy's voice...

 "We can give as much time as she needs...I'm not going anywhere!" Scott answered her softly...they were going to put their wedding off for me...that wouldn't be fair...I wiped the tears off of my cheeks and went to shower. I had to be strong for Stacy...even if it killed me...

I dressed quickly a plastered a smile on my face...I left the room...I needed to find Stacy...

_______________

Stacy's POV

Gwen walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face...I saw right through it...something was up. "Gwen? Are you hungry?" She hadn't eaten anything since we got here.

"Yeah...I was hoping to get something in town." She smiled wider...she wasn't going to fool me. 

"Okay..." I grabbed my keys and she followed me out to the car. We stopped at our usual lunch spot. She was quiet but she kept that smile on her face through the entire lunch...she only finished half of her food but I couldn't push...

"When do we get to go shopping for the wedding?" 

"I...I...thought it would be crazy to rush things...with me and Scott." I didn't want to make her feel worse...

"Stacy...your pregnant...I don't think there's anything left to rush!" she was joking her smile still in place but it didn't quite reach her eyes...

"Gwen..." I had to reason with her...just tell her the truth..."I don't think it's best with everything that's going on..."

"Because of me?" I nodded slowly..."Helping plan the wedding would take my mind off all my problems...it'll be fun..."

I had never thouht of it like that...I needed to keep her mind busy so she quits dwelling..."We can go today...if you want..." She nodded...I wasn't sure if this was a good idea or not...

________________

I kept the grin plastered on my face all through lunch and two hours of shopping...as soon as I closed the door to my room my sobs escaped followed by tears...I locked the door and sat on the bed holding a pillow over my mouth to quite the sobs...

My chest tightened as I thought of Syn...where was he?...who was he with?...did he even care that I had gone?...I cried myself to sleep...

*dream...

Syn wrapped his arms around me holding me tightly as he kissed me. I sighed running my hands through his hair..."I missed you so much Syn..." 

"Gwen..." everything sounded softer like we were far apart...He kissed me again this time holding my face in his hands..."Gwen! Answer the door!" that wasn't Syn...

I woke with a gasp at the pounding at my door. My heart raised into my throat as I thought of the only thing that would cause this much ruckus...I opened the door frantically to find Stacy and Scott looking worriedly at me..."What's wrong?" my voice sounded watery...

"We thought...are you alright?" Stacy grabbed my shoulders...

"I'm fine...what were you thinking..."

"I couldn't get your door open...it scared me..." 

"Stacy...I would never do that..." I looked away from her as tears gathered in my eyes...

"Gwen...I'm sorry..." 

"It's fine...I'm tired...I'll see you in the morning..." I shut the door and went back to the bed...she thought I would...I heard the door nob jingle and footsteps as they walked away...they were making sure my door wasn't locked...

_____________

Jimmy's POV

Syn snapped another guitar string and tossed it to the floor snapping it in two. "Fu*k!" he yelled before stomping off the stage. I stopped drumming and the crowd was quiet wondering what had happened. We were on our final song...

"Hey you guys stay cool and I'll go get Synyster." Matt grinned at the crowd. I played started playing the drums for 'Sidewinder' just for fun...Zacky and Johnny joined in. The crowd cheered. Matt came back onstage and started singing...Syn wasn't with him...

I slide through the wasteland that's my world

My hunger takes your life, preyed on to keep me alive, yeah

Mercy's all that you need, mercy's empty in me

Can't you feel the poison rising out of the morning and clear through the night

You can feel my strength destroy you straight to the heart from the venomous bite

That's right I shed my skin tonight but my fangs are hard to hide

And you know that you're going to die, yeah

Mercy's all that you need, mercy's empty to me...

We ended the show with that song..."Thanks you guys, you were fu*king great! We can't wait to see you all again next time!" Matt shouted. I ran off stage to find Syn...he had become so distant...he needed Gwen...

The bus door was wide open and a mattress was tossed on the ground. I heard Syn cursing and the door slammed. I walked onto the bus and found Syn staring at Gwen's now empty bunk. "Syn..."

"Why would she leave?" he sounded angry but I knew he was hurting...I didn't know what to say...I didn't have the answers...

"Did you ever think she didn't want to leave?" I turned to see Matt, he set the bed back into place closing the curtain. 

"Then why would she do it?" Syn asked looking angrily at Matt. I stood quietly while they talked this out.

"I don't know..."

"I told her I loved her!" 

"She loves you too. Why would she leave?"

"She would leave if she thought something Val said was right..." Syn whispered.

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"The night Val...Gwen said they had both said some stuff before Val pulled her hair and she elbowed Val..."

"What did she say?" Matt sounded pissed.

"I don't know but Val can be cruel when she doesn't get her way."

"I know...we need to go see Gwen..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 670 20
Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction... Brittany gets out of an abusive relation ship and stay's with her friends Gwen and Synyster Gates in their story, Sy...
34.7K 1.5K 61
Zoey Baker, the youngest sister of Zacky Vengeance, has adored Brian Haner Jr. for years. Despite moving away, it's a flame that she can't seem to s...
30.7K 690 27
So this is my Avenged Sevenfold Story I did a few years back. Its mainly based on Zacky and Brian, but all other members of the band are in it too. E...