Fair Share of the Past

By PerfectRing

Venice: Damn you Lance! Damn you to hell! stop meddling with my life! mind your own business! Lance: Damn rig... More

Fair Share of the Past ★
One-Dragging HER home
Two-The Meeting
Three-Compromise
Four-First After 5 years
Five-Secret Garden
Six-The Inlaws
Seven-meet old friends
Eight-Margarette Prieto
Nine-The Fight
Ten-Merger
Twelve-Meeting Lance
Thirteen-Her Yes
Fourteen-Sneaking out.
Fifteen-The Great Love we had.
Sixteen-meeting margarette
Seventeen-Dreaming of
Eighteen-M&M
Nineteen-Cold Venice
Twenty-Penthouse
TwentyOne-SecondChance
TwentyTwo-Ligaw Tingin
TwentyThree-Its a Vacation
TwentyFour-Sunburn
TwentyFive-Break Them Up
TwentySix-Home
TwentySeven-Spend the Day
TwentyEight-Fetching Venice
TwentyNine-Overtime with Margarette
Thirty-Piercing Stare/Dagger Glances
ThirtyOne-Let's Live our own Life
ThirtyTwo-The Playboy and his Wife
ThirtyThree-Watch Me!
ThirtyFour-Charity Ball
ThirtyFive-Hopeless
ThirtySix-One more Chance
ThirtySeven-Letting you Go.
ThirtyEight-New Life
ThirtyNine-Finding Her
Forty-Fetching Her
FortyOne-Seeing Her
FortyTwo-Lolo's Hug
FortyThree-Giving Up Lance
FortyFour-Dad's Love
FortyFive-One Last Kiss
FortySix-What did i do?
FortySeven-Something fishy
FortyEight-Alaine is The Jess?!
FortyNine-Jealous Kuya?
Fifty-Pregnant?Who?Me?
FiftyOne-I'm Marrying Alaine
FiftyTwo-Leila Vs. Lance
FiftyThree-Red Velvet
FiftyFour-Leave my own house
FiftyFive-Leila and Laine
FiftySix-Grey
FiftySeven-Laance
FiftyEight-RolePlay
Epilogue

Eleven-Five years ago.

45.1K 499 4
By PerfectRing

Chapter Eleven

Venice's POV

when i woke up. wala na ulit si Lance.

its been two weeks since that hospital incident. and two weeks too since he started sleeping in the guestroom.

i wanted to apologize but he keeps on avoiding me. makasalubong ko lang sya nagmamadali na syang umalis.

tumayo na ko saka naligo at nagbrush. wala ako sa mood umalis ngayon eh.

i went on the entertainment room.

naghahanap sana ko ng mapapanuod na movie nung may masagi ako.

inayos ko isa isa sa rack yung nasagi kong cds.

then i saw it.

our wedding video.

i got numb.

i dont know what gotten into me. i played the video.

there i can see my happy face. while they're putting make up on my face.

and Lance's Face flashed on the Tv. he was holding his phone and talking to someone.

he smiled.

then the wedding.

and the exchanged of vows

"I Love You Georgina Venice. i promise to honor you and support you in every way that i can. i promise to love you everyday of forever. in times that we're together and also when we're apart. i love you Love. and i will always love you. and no matter what comes between us. always remember that i will keep on loving you. even if you forget how to love me. i wont grew tired reminding until you find your way back to my arms. i love you so much Love. i, myself, cant even imagine how much." he smiled at me. he swallowed like there's a lump in his throat.

i can see my tears falling on the video.

i before i knew it. my tears are falling too. right now.

"i love you Lawrence Angelo." i sniffed on the video "i promise to trust you and be with you everyday. to cook for you everytime you got home from a tiring day at work. to massage you and lighten up your mood. be your bestfriend. your wife. your sister. even your best buddy. i love you so much Love. i maybe young but i know my Love for you is real. its always there and it will never fade. i love you so much Love." i can see Lance smilling at the same time wiping his tears.

i stopped the video. and hugged my legs as i keep on crying.

shouldn't have played that video.

coz what i did just opened those painful memories that i've been trying to bury for the last 5 years.

*****

(a/n: the next events will be Venice's flashback of what happened 5 years ago.)

"Venice will you go later?" anton snapped infront of me. now he got my attention.

"where to?" i asked.

"Eastwood girl. club hopping!" he even rolled his eyes. natawa tuloy si Alexis.

"i dont know. di pa ko nag papaalam eh." i smiled. he pouted.

"me too. di pa ko nag papaalam." nginitian ko si Alexis. nagkakasundo talaga kami sa ganto. haha

"i'm sneaking out!" sammy said while entering the classroom with tiffany and andrea.

"me too!" tiffany sat beside me. sammy sat on the table chair.

"dad allowed me to go." andrea said she sat in anton's table chair.

"i'll asked dad for permission when i got home. aryt?" i said while reaching for the chuckie andrea bought for me.

"me too!" alexis said while taking a bite of jolly hotdog.

"No boys?" Tiffany asked.

"Dad allowed me because Edward said he'll be there with me." andrea blushed. Anton rolled his eyes. we chuckled.

"someones so jealous right now!" Sammy teased.

"he doesn't have a boyfriend kasi!" Tiffany even smirked at anton.

"shut up." we just laughed

******

"But Dad. everybody will go. susunduin ako nila Anton later." i pouted. daddy wont let me go.

"Dad let her go." Mommy smiled at me. inakbayan nya ko.

"but.."

"no buts dad." Mommy smiled at Dad.

"Fine. but Lance will go with you." I frowned when i heard the name.

"Lance? Lance who dad? do i know him?" I asked Dad. he just smiled.

"you would. later. honey take it or leave it." he kissed my forehead and took Mom's hand. they headed for the door.

"And Honey." dad stopped and turned around. "we'll be back before you leave. i'm taking your mom on a movie date." he winked at me and they left.

nagkibit balikat nalang ako ang headed upstairs. i need to pick my clothes.

i was rummaging my closet when the intercom rang.

"yes?" i asked while looking at the pile of dresses above the bed.

"young lady. Master Anton is Here. he's with Señorita Alexis." the maid informed me.

"send them in my room. and Liza. send some snacks too. strawberries and whip. plus cakes. thank you." i put down the intercom and continued looking for a dress.

"i was right. you dont have anything to wear." anton said when he kissed my cheeks. Alexis smiled and hugged me.

"eh anu palang tawag mo dito sa mga damit ko?" i pointed my bed.

anton rolled his eyes. alexis and i giggled.

"i mean seriously. this is so Manang. hello girl. 21st century." he even snapped his fingers in my face.

"hey. how dare you say manang to my signatured dresses." i said smilling.

"too classic Ms.Fortalejo." Alexis said smilling

"like duuh. you also wear classic dresses." i teased back

"but not tonight! your classic dresses are unacceptable. god! you're going on a bar. no some freaking social charity event!" Anton said a little bit pissed. we just laugh.

"so Mr.OutfitFreak. what do you have for us?" Alexis said. she even winked at me. i chuckled.

he throwed my dresses on the floor and poured another set from the five paperbags that i didnt noticed he was holding.

Alexis and i just rolled our eyes. well really? he did spent a lot. masunod lang ng trip nya. tsk.

we went near the bed to check the dresses.

"ugh! too short. bra at panty nalang kami ton!" Alexis said. i laughed.

"anung gusto mong isuot? a freaking nun suit?!" Anton raised his brows.

"hey. shut up both of you. lexis. let him do whatever he wants." i said smilling.

"finally!" anton said. he's smilling now. alexis pouted.

nilapitan ko si Alexis saka inakbayan.

"dont worry. we'll bring our cardigan along." i winked at her. she smiled and hugged me.

****

"sana di mo nalang kami binihisan Anton. para wala din kaming damit sa pinasuot mo eh!" Alexis said while pulling the hem of the dress.

"like duuuh! thats the most conservative dress that i bought!" he just rolled his eyes.

Alexis is wearing a red tube dress. a corset like dress. it looks cute but too short for our taste. and i am wearing a black studded venus cut fitted dress. there's a big hole on both sides of my waist so its totally exposed.

he curled our hair and made us use the red lipstick that he gave me.

so from a total sweet girl. he made us look fierce, sexy and pretty irresistable. uggh!

he doesnt have problem with tiffany and sammy because they dress according to his taste. he can't doll andrea up because Edward is too conservative. if andrea exposed her skin too much edward wont allow her to leave his side.

"i look like a doll." anton smiled at me and hugged me.

"buti ka pa naappreciate mo yung ginawa ko. this lady over here can't even thank me. ugh!" Anton even grabbed his chest.

i looked at Alexis and she's biting her lips. guilt is written all over her angelic face. i chuckled. Alexis is really sensitive. she hates hurting our feelings.

she went to Anton and hugged him.

"i like what you did. i'm just not used to it." Alexis smiled at anton.

"You'll get used to it." i chuckled. ako nga naiilang sa suot ko eh. si Alexis pa kaya?

Anton was picking our shoes when my phone rang. its Andrea.

"hey girl!" i greeted her.

"lets have dinner at Manila Penn.Aryt? Edwards picking me up. i'll meet you there by seven."

"Aryt. see you later girl. inform the other two. i'm with anton and alexis. bye." i ended the call and told them what Andrea just told me.

Anton go for A black pumps for Alexis and Silver peep toe heels for me. he even picked my silver clutch. he picked the red that Alexis carried from her closet.

"Now lets go." hinila na nya kami palabas ng kwarto ko. Mom and dad are waiting downstairs. i forgot to tell Anton that a Lance guy is accompanying me too. like a chaperone.

"tito. tita we'll go ahead na po." Mom and Dad just smiled at us and stood up and went to us.

"You all look gorgeous!" Mom exclaimed. and Antons smilling. ear to ear. he really loves praises.

"i know Mom. its the genes." i smiled and she chuckled.

"Lance will follow honey. mauna na kayo dun. i'll just tell him what club you'll be at." Dad smiled.

"Lance?" Anton asked. Alexis frowned her brows a little.

"Venice's chaperone." Dad explained.

"Tito. is it Lance Cervantes?" Alexis asked.

"Yes."

"ohhmygosssh!" Anton exclaimed that made me frown..

"that Olympian god is your chaperone?!" Anton is jumping. i shot him a weird look.

Alexis Chuckled. and Anton again. rolled his eyes.

"youre a freaking ignorant girl!" anton said. Nakasimangot.

Dad and Mom just smiled. i kissed them on cheeks.

"Alis na kami Mom, Dad. bye." Alexis kissed them too. anton just waved.

"Venice. your chaperone. dont snob him." Dad said that made me pout my Lips.

"Dad. your daughter is not a snob." Mom said. she winked at me.

"Allright. now go. dont drink too much honey."

"i wont. bye!" we went out of the door and went to Anton's Audi.

"Freeaking gooosh! bat di mo sinabi saken na magiging chaperone mo si Lance???!" Anton exclaimed after we got inside the Car.

"i didnt know you'll be interested."

he gave me this are-you-kidding-me look.

"who wouldn't be interested to that olympian god?!"anton exclaimed that made Alexis chuckled.

"well. really. i dont know him. so why would i be interested?" i said to anton that made him raised her brows.

"wow! really girl! hindi ka naman taga bundok. bakit hindi mo kilala si papa Lance??!" He said this like i committed a deadly sin.

"do you know this Lance. Alex?" i asked alexis.

tumango sya.

"he's a family friend."

"so di mo talaga sya kilala?!!" Anton asked again. ugh.

"i wont be asking this if i do."

"uuuuuuggggghhhh! are you really my friend?" Alexis and my laugh echoed inside the car.

"ugh! ewan ko sayoo!" Anton even rolled his eyes.

this Lance Cervantes is making me curious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46K 73
Maki Frias had always been a mystery. Hindi lang para sa mga residente ng Bachelor's Pad kundi para din sa kanyang sarili. Hindi niya alam ang kanyan...
3M 65.4K 82
WARNING: RATED SPG. Contains theme, language and scenes not appropriate for minors. Read at your own risk. Mia went to Jasmin Mountain Resort for on...
40.1K 1.9K 39
Papa-expire na ang working visa ni Eliza sa Italy nang makilala niya si Alessio Conti. Suki ito ng coffee shop ng kaibigan niyang si Manang Cora. Nag...
157K 3.8K 38
Nang mawala ang Daddy ni Hailey ay sumunod naman ang pag-alis ng kababata at mahal niyang si Lucio. Wala na siyang iba pang pamilya kundi ang dalawa...