Synyster ~ A Place So Dark...

By a7x_TiFF

Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction... Gwen and her sister Stacy meet Avenged Sevenfold! Circumstances bring Synyst... More

Synyster Gates Ch 1
Synyster Gates Ch3
Synyster Gates Ch 4
Synyster Gates Ch 5
Synyster Gates Ch 6
Synyster Gates Ch 7
Synyster Gates Ch 8
Synyster Gates Ch 9
Synyster Gates Ch 10
Synyster Gates Ch 11
Synyster Gates 12
Synyster Gates Ch 13
Synyster Gates Ch 14
Synyster Gates Ch 15
Synyster Gates Ch 16
Synyster Gates Ch 17
Synyster Gates Ch 18
Synyster Gates Ch 19
Synyster Gates Ch 20

Synyster Gates ch2

2.5K 50 1
By a7x_TiFF

"Gwen?" Syn asked softly from behind me. "I understand if you don't want to go." he almost sounded hurt... I had been having a inner debate for thirty minutes over going with them on tour. 

"I need to talk to my sister, she needs me." I said as he leaned over my shoulder. Tingles raced through me at his closeness.

"I'll wait." He said grinning. I grabbed the phone and leaned against the counter. I would leave it up to Stacy.

 The phone rang three times before I heard Scott's voice come on the line. " Hello?" His voice was a bit groggy, probably from sleep. 

"Scott, can I talk to Stacy?" I asked looking at Syn as he looked into the fridge, he pulled out a white container of sweet and sour chicken. He glanced at me, slowly shaking the container, asking if it was still good. I nodded and smiled when he sat that on the counter and went back to the fridge. He was so hot! 

"Gwen?" Stacy said quickly. 

"Hey Stacy. I need to ask you something..." I stalled as my heart beat increased. If she told me to stay it'd kill me, but I would do it for her. "Syn wants me to go with them." 

"Where?" She asked curiosity filling her voice. 

"With the band on tour...I know I'd have to leave you but it'd only be for a few months...only if you think it'd be okay." I said softly. She was silent for a moment. "I understand if you want me with you for the baby..."

"No Gwen. You should go and have fun! Scott with take care of me...As long as you promise me one thing." She sounded way to excited which gave me pause. 

"Anything." I said cautiously.

"You have to promise to be here for my wedding! After all your going to be my maid of honor!" 

"Stacy! That's wonderful! Of course I'll be there!" My joy for her was infectious because Syn was grinning over at me while he microwaved the leftovers.

"Matt said they were leaving today, how is it that Syn asked you to go?" she asked curiously.

"Well...Syn stopped by, he's actually here now." I was aware of Syn's eyes on me as I said that, I looked up and his curiosity was evident.

"Oh, when do you leave?'' she asked sounding happy and sad at the same time. 

"I'm not sure." Syn looked up as I said this. "When do we leave Syn?" 

He looked relieved. "When your ready. How long will it take you to pack?"

"Thirty minutes." I said to both of them thinking quickly of all the things I would need to do. I'd have to pack, call Kara to see if she'd watch the house, get the mail, and keep Max for a while, that way Stacy wouldn't have to make the drive here everyday to feed him. The only thing left would be getting time off work and paying the bill's online. 

"I'll miss you, you better call me every chance you get." She said tears filling her voice.

"I will. Syn says I'll get to see all their concerts with all access!" I said excitedly.

"You probably need to get ready huh?"

"Yeah...I'll call you when I leave." Tears gathered in my eyes, we'd never been apart for this long before. "I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." 

"Bye." I hung up and sighed, I was so happy to be going but sad to have to leave. I didn't expect Syn's arms to wrap around me. His warmth causing shivers to go through me...it felt so good to be held like this...by him.

___________

Stacy's POV

Scott looked at me across the expanse of bed between us. I sat the phone down as tears slid down my cheeks. Gwen was leaving...I couldn't be happier for her...but I would miss her.

He reached over pulling me into his arms, I felt better as he kissed the top of my head. "What's the matter baby?" he asked softly.

"Gwen's leaving for a while...but I'll be alright." I said snuggling into his shoulder. He sighed understanding, he knew how close we were, and he just held me for a while.

***

Gwen's POV

I walked onto the bus after Syn, it took a minute to get the layout of the bus. It was huge, it even had a couch. After the tour I put my stuff in the storage hold. 

"I'm glad your coming with us." Jimmy said hugging me. Syn gave him a death stare which confused me. Why would that bother him?

"Me too." I said excitedly. Matt took the first turn at the wheel, Johnny sat in the passanger seat, as the guys started a game of spades in back.

"Do you know how to play?" Zacky asked shuffling the cards. I nodded and sat opposite Syn. For a second I was lost in his eyes as he stared at me. How lucky I was to be here just three feet from him.  

The first hand went to me and Syn, the next to Zacky and Jimmy. "You need to quit getting chesse on the cards Jimmy!" Syn said punching Jimmy's shoulder.

"Hey! It wasn't me!" Jimmy said but the obvious cheese on his chin gave him away. He wiped it off and then on to his pants. I laughed causing all eyes to stop on me, they were all grinning. I blushed and counted my tricks. 

The next hand went to me and Syn, I had to admit I was really good with cards. "You should deal better cards Zacky!" Jimmy complained looking through his hand. 

"Shut up Jimmy. You can't even arch the deck!" Zacky defended himself as the first cards fell.

"I can too! My hands are just to sticky with cheese right now.''  Jimmy pouted. 

"Quit stalling you guys. You know were going to beat you so it doesn't matter anyways." Syn said and winked at me. I almost shivered with the feelings the wink sent through me.

The game ended with me and Syn the winners, Jimmy ran to his bunk for a nap while Syn handed me a cell phone. "You should give your sister a call. I know it's been a while since you called her."

Shocked and appreciative I took the phone, my fingers brushed his giving me a tingling sensation that ran down my arm. "Syn...thankyou." I smiled at him. 

"Don't mention it." He grinned. "You'll have more privacy on your bunk." he said looking at the guys. I nodded and headed in that direction. I sat on the bunk leaving my feet over the side as I dialed Stacy's number.

_______________

Stacy's POV

I watched Scott as he talk to the jewelry salesman. He was trying to find me the perfect engagement ring. I had loved him for so long that this felt right. He grinned at me as I answered my cellphone. 

"Hello?'' 

"Hey sis. How's it going?" Gwen asked.

I grinned at Scott and mouthed 'my sister' and walked out to the car. I missed her already but I had to be strong for her so she had fun. If she spent time worrying about me that just wouldn't be fair.

I did wish I had gotten to see her before she left. 

***

Gwen's POV

I was happy to be talking with Stacy again. "We're ring shopping!"

"That sounds fun." I said smiling. I knew those two would last forever. I could just picture them with a bunch of kids, visiting me and Syn...where had that come from? There couldn't be a future for us...after their tour they would go home and I'd be alone. I wouldn't dwell on the pain that thought caused me. 

"Oh yes! He's being so picky! He says he wants everything perfect for me." I could hear the happiness in her voice and envy filled me. 

''He's lucky to have you.'' 

"I'm the lucky one. I love him so much Gwen, it's like were the same being. I'd die if I lost him." I knew she meant every word. Thinking of Syn I knew it would hurt to lose him. I pushed that thought away as we talked.

__________

Vote Comment Fan...Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 610 21
Zacky and Brian (Synyster Gates) are best friends/band mates. Is there something more? Will things work out or will Zacky be left heart broken? ***Wa...
18.9K 276 24
Brian and Tari have been through so much together and through it all their love has out shined it all. But will this new hurdle break their love or...