Confidential: The Sequel

Bởi wildfirestyles

*Second book of the Confidential series. I ADVISE YOU READ 'CONFIDENTIAL' FIRST. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE SEQUEL E... Xem Thêm

Confidential: The Sequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1/3)
Chapter 41 (Part 2/3)
Chapter 42 (Part 3/3)
Epilogue

Chapter 8

3K 149 16
Bởi wildfirestyles

Demetria

My lips stayed on Justin's, but I didn't kiss back. It felt so wrong, but so right. My heart was telling me one thing, while my head told another. "I-I can't.."

Justin's forehead leaned onto mine as he gazed into my eyes, it was a fight against the Gods that I had to beat in order to look away. "Yes, you can."

"No," I leaned back. "I can't Justin. No matter how much I want to- trust me I really want to, I just can't."

I looked over at Justin whose eyes were no longer on me. "This was a bad idea."

He scoffed, "You're damn right it was." I jolted back when he unexpectedly started the car up again and zoomed onto the road.

"Justin, I-"

"No!" I jumped at his sudden outburst. "Demi, just don't." His voice lowered. I just sat back and kept my mouth shut.

It was moments like this that I wish I never left New York. If I would have stayed, I would have finished college and done what I wanted to do. I could've stayed with Justin, I could've been happy.

Not once in a million years did I want to takeover my grandfather's business nearly 3,000 miles away from the love of my life.

Not once did I want to leave, meet somebody else, while my heart was here in New York. And not once..

NOT ONCE did I want to be "that girl" who thought they found love again, just to be turned on and abused.

Dear God, if I could take it all back, I would. I would have NEVER left.

The next time I looked out of the window, I found myself in front of the hotel that I was staying in. I closed my eyes while I unbuckled my seatbelt. I didn't look at Justin as I opened the door to get out.

"Wait," he stopped me grabbing my arm. "As much as I want to blame you for stopping me, I don't. But I also don't regret kissing you. I have never missed something as much as I missed you and kissing you. Trust me, it will happen again and hopefully next time you'll feel what I still feel."

I looked around, shutting the door to his car again. "But how can you say that and be okay with that, Justin? What about Sara? Your wife, what about her?" I asked slowly.

"I don't know about her, but I know about you.. I know about us and I know that you miss it to, just admit it!"

"Of course I do, but I shouldn't and neither should you! Justin, we're both in h-"

"Don't even fucking say happy or healthy relationships because that's fucking bullshit! That's like saying I enjoy Sara and I's marriage and you enjoy being a somebody's punching bag!"

My blood boiled and I did not like how I was feeling right now. "One thing that hasn't changed about you is that smartass attitude!" I vigorously opened the door and got out. "Fuck you, asshole!" I shouted, slamming his door shut and hustling into the hotel.

I have officially decided that everyone I associate or have associated with is an arrogant asshole.

When I got closer to my room, I noticed that the door was halfway open. I slowly crept over to it, pushing it open. "Hello?" I walked in, keeping the door open behind me.

"You're back." I gulped, not moving a muscle as Adam came closer to me. "What's wrong, you look like you've seen a ghost." I smacked his hand away from touching me.

"I just came for something.." I said quietly, walking past him. "Why was the door open?"

"Must of forgot to close it," he told me.

Seconds later, Adam appeared behind me as I glanced in the full mirror in front of me. "Going with your friend?" I looked down, picking up my jacket that I had left behind. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Where are you going?" He asked me harsher, restating his question from before.

"None of your fucking business." I told him with some confidence, trying to hide the fact that I was truly terrified.

Justin

I didn't let Demi enter that hotel without me, whether she wanted to get away from me or not.

Yes, I kept my distance and it was quite easy when she used the stairs instead of the elevator. When I got to her floor, I watched as she cautiously entered a room. I waited behind a wall, slowly moving towards her room. It was when I heard her yelp in pain when I decided to go in.

"Oh look, your knight and shining armor!" Adam, her douche bag of a fiancé announced. Demi looked up at me in pain.

I quickly went over to her, crouching down. "What are you doing here?" She croaked.

I rolled my eyes, "Just get your things, okay? You're coming with me." Demi didn't question and scurried as fast as she could to get her things.

"Lay another hand on her again and I swear I will end your life."

He chuckled, "I'm so scared, I'm shaking. How does Sara feel about this?"

My jaw clenched, but I ignored him, going over to Demi making sure she had all that she needed. "Let's go."

The whole ride back to my house, Demi was silent. Not only did it surprise me that she came, but it's so crazy to think about all that has happened just within the few days she's been here. I mentally cursed at myself when I noticed that Sara was home. This will not begin or end well.

When Demi and I walked into my house, I sent her upstairs to our guestroom. Just as she got to the last step, Sara walked in and noticed her immediately. "I definitely want an explanation."

I sighed, "She's just in a bad place right now, Sara."

"And, she's here why?" She chuckled, "We're not a fucking bed and breakfast, Justin!"

"Could you talk any louder Sara?! She's right upstairs!"

"Good! I hope she can hear me!" She began, "Why do you always have to play superhero, Justin? For once, can't you just worry about your own life? Like Emilia & I?"

I chuckled, "Like you?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "What is that supposed to mean?!" She asked.

I thought for a moment. "You're really one to fucking talk when all you ever cared about was yourself and your going nowhere career! You talk about Emilia like you actually care about her!"

She scoffed, "I do care about her! I am her mother!"

"You were never a mother to Emilia, you were barely ever there." Sara's face fell, "I would take a bullet for that little girl and you'd be the one to shoot her."

A tear fell from her eyes, "That's not true," she told me.

"It is and you know it." I breathed out. "Just leave, Sara. I don't want to see you. Not today, later tonight, tomorrow- ever. Just. Leave."

Her face expression went blank, but she still wore that bitch face of hers. "You'll regret you ever said that to me Justin." She grabbed her jacket and purse. "I am the best mother to her and I will prove that to you."

I opened the door for her. It was quite the pleasure to do so. "I'll believe it when I see it." And with that, Sara left.

I sat on the bottom of the stairs, running ny hands through my hair. "I hope I didn't cause that." I looked behind me and Demi sat three stairs away from me.

"Not even close." The soace between us closed as I scooted back to sit right beside her. "I'm sorry for what I said early.. About being someone's- well you know."

She shrugged, "Don't be. You were right. Neither of us were or are in an happy and healthy relationship. For the years Adam and I have been together, I always felt like he wasn't himself and now it's shown to me that he never was."

I wiped the tear away that fell from her eyes. "I think we both got turned against."

"But now we have eachother.." She whispered, looking at me. I looked at her and nodded.

She was right.. But the question is; for how long? God only knows when she's leaving again.. When she's leaving me again..

stalk me on instagram & snapchat, so i can do the same.

instagram- _therealms
snapchat- m.serenity16

- Mira.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

928 15 15
Sequel to Gomez Obsession Nick and Selena are a happy couple. Everything was fine until another guy steal's Selena's heart. It obviously wouldn't mat...
29.4K 1.9K 59
After leaving everything behind and starting an entirely new life, Rain and Jimin's peace got crushed when they were forcefully pulled back right int...
Timber Bởi c c

Fanfiction

7.5K 251 31
Everyone makes mistakes, but sometimes your mistake can cost you everything you have. ~~ It had been three years since Justin ran off without saying...
17 0 48
***BOOK ONE OF THE SERIES!!*** (Book 2 currently being written) Giovanna Romano, having been abandoned by her husband as she learns about carrying hi...