Perilous ! (A Jason McCann Lo...

By TezneyEpicoco

When the bad guy saves you from his own attack, burdens you with an ancient jewel that his arch nemesis broth... More

Perilous ! ( A Jason McCan Love Story )
Chapter 1 - 'She Has No Idea What She's In For'
Chapter Two - "How did they even find us , well you ?"
Chapter Four "You Can't Leave"
Chapter Five : "This Is Only The Beginning Babe"
Chapter Six : "Your Unbelievable!"
Chapter Seven : "It's Better Than Freezing To Death"
Chapter Eight : "You Won't Or I Will?"
Chapter Nine :"So you can get in my pants!"
Chapter Ten : "This is all your fault Collins!!!"
Chapter Eleven : "Stupid and sexy , yep that's me!"
Chapter Twelve : "I think you've forgotten who i am babe?"
Chapter Thirteen : "You Mean Everything To Me"
Chapter Fourteen :"I'v Heard Hippo's Breathe Lighter Than That"
Chapter Fifteen : "Jack...Jack...Bennit"
Chapter Sixteen : "No Diggity , No Doubt"
Chapter Seventeen : " Your All I Care About"
Chapter Eighteen :"So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb"
Chapter Nineteen : "I'm Not A Fucking Miracle Worker"
Chapter Twenty :"I'v Lost Her"
Chapter Twenty One : "You Shoot , I Shoot"
Chapter Twenty Two : "Right Here , Ok?"
Chapter Twenty Three : "What Goes Around , Comes Around!"
Chapter Twenty Four : "Shut It!" CONTEST CLOSED!
Chapter Twenty Five : "How Are You Still Alive?" (Winner Revealed)
Chapter Twenty Six : "We're Nothing!"
Chapter Twenty Seven : " I Care Because He Means A Lot To You"
Chapter Twenty Eight : "I Didn't Ask For This Ashton"
Chapter Twenty Nine : "I Won't Be There To Save You"
Chapter Thirty : "You Have A Visitor!"
Chapter Thirty One : "He Didn't Know"
Chapter Thirty Two : "I Won't Let That Happen"
Chapter Thirty Three : "You Made Him Weak"
Chapter Thirty Four : "Before Your Too Late!"
Chapter Thirty Five : "You Lied"
Chapter Thirty Six : "She's Not Safe Anywhere"
Chapter Thirty Seven : "I'm Not Sure...It Sounds Risky"
Chapter Thirty Eight : "Thank you ....The Peace Maker!"

Chapter Three . "More Like Wasted"

17.3K 360 18
By TezneyEpicoco

*Jason's P.O.V*

"Do your ears work you dumb shit ?! Their here because of the bombing!" i spit and i puff on my cig . Slowly breathing it out in the boiling heat of the garage .

"Woah , ok ! But i thought they wouldn't find you!" i can see her shaking with terror . I slowly walk up to her with my cig hanging in my mouth . I grip her shoulders tight so she'd stop .

"They don't know i live her , i'm wanted . If they find out i'm here , they'll arrest me!" i whisper , looking into her eyes that were shimmering from the sun blazing in through the blurred windows .

"What about me?" she trembles even more as i grab her shoulders tighter .

"Just say i kidnapped you or something . That's if they come in" when we heard them drive away we both let out a sigh of relief . I darted over to the door to peep out . They had left .

I ran outside in the blazing heat where the yellow flower field had been set alight . Now i know why it's so hot . We went round the back way so we had no idea they had set alight to the field . But why?. I hear Ash gasp out loud as we both stood and stared at all the beautiful flowers burning away .

"Quick , Ash . Grab me the hosepipe." i demanded her as she ran over and handed it to me . I blew out all the fire , it took a while but we got it done . We both crawled out of the garage and into the plain , dead field .

"Why would they do that?" she quivers .

"I have no idea . Let's just hope they don't come back" and i stormed out and stomped over to the shack .

*Ash's P.O.V*

"Why are you so angry?! It's not like we died in the fire , is it?" i scream after him . He shifts up his red checked , plaid shirt and spins around to me .

"What?" he scoffs evilly . "You have no idea what that field meant to me!" he booms .

"Well no , i'v only known you for a flipping day!!" i scream charging up to him even closer .

"My farther planted all of them flowers . One by fucking one for my mother! All of those flowers celebrated her life! When i had those flowers . I felt as if she was still here ! Now their gone . All of them!" wow . I never knew he had a story . I just thought we was some random killer .

"Oh , sorry" i frown , he shakes his head at me and storms into the shack . Smashing the door shut behind him . I watched him go inside and sat down on the burnt ground . I cried my eyes out for about half an hour . This is so messed up . I looked up in the dim grey sky . Where the heck is summer ? When i saw a shimmer of yellow catch my eye far in the distance . I stood up slowly and wondered over .

I glanced down to see one left yellow flower . Fine and pristine as if it had been untouched by the fire at all . I smiled to myself as one last tear dropped on the floor . I carefully picked it up and admired it's petals lightly . I knew then that i should probably apologise to Jason .

"Jason?!" i cry as i burst through the shack . To find him drinking alcohol on the couch . "Urh Jason?" i quiver as i stare at him .

"Oh look ! The slut!" He chuckles . "What have you got to say now?!" he slurs . His eyes blood shot as he staggers towards me .

"What?" i shake as i back away from him. "You've been drinking way to much!!" i scream and push him away .

"Oh have i now?" he smiles , his alcohol breathe hitting my wet face , just recovering from the tears. "How about we dress you down huh?" he smirks , slurring even more as he pulls my shirt open and looks down to my bra .

"Piss off you ass hole!!" i bellow and slap him round the face .

"Awh come on shawty ! It's just me?" he smirks again his eyes drooping , his smile crooked sending shivers down my spine . I slammed the flower down to the work top and ran outside into the field . Drained enough as it is i started to cry hysterically . I thought he would come after me so i ran out around the back and lied down in his truck and cried myself to sleep .

{ In The Morning }

Ahh shit my head . I felt a huge hang over take over me . My head pounded like mad and i could hardly get up . I staggered over to my fridge and grabbed a bottle of water . I gulped it all down at once . Coming back down i saw a perfect , bright yellow flower left over from the fire sitting on the work top . Where the hell did that come from and how is it still ... perfect ? .

I clutched to it tightly as i wondered around the house looking for Ash . "Ash?!" i scream . "Ashton!!" saying her whole name so she'd hopefully snap at me to tell me not to call her that . Which i still don't even know why . I like her name .

I couldn't find her anywhere . So i drifted outside . Trying to cut out the burnt field from my vision . I saw a dark silhouette sleeping in my truck . I darted over and opened up the door . "Ash , wake up!" i shove her and shake her and she shoots up in shock .

"Get away from me you perv" she spits .

"What?" i twitch . "Was i drunk last night?"

"More like wasted" she scoffs "Are you satisfied now ? You got a sneak down my bra . Called me a slut?" .

"What ? No ? I said that?" wow what an assi was .. . Good one Jason .

"Yeah , you did!" she snarls as she pushed me out the way to get out of the truck .

"Did you get this?" i question as i hold the flower up in front of her .

"No ..." she sighs as she wonders away from me .

"Well it can't of got their on it's own" i smirk .

"Ok , yes i did freaking get that for you . I found it because i was going to apologise . For the field , for underestimating you . You don't even say sorry for last night! So you know what . I'm not going to apologise until YOU DO!" she storms off in a huff and i actually feel quilty .

What ? I don't feel guilt . I'm Jason McCan !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 39 22
Jason McCann started out as a small kid in Canada. No one thought that he was going to grow up into who he is now. No one. He was always so sweet and...
Shadows By Carmen

Fanfiction

1.1K 95 37
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
236 1 56
When Lauren, daughter of one of Americas most notorious gangsters, is kidnapped by his rival Jason McCann, neither one of them could have imagined th...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...