Steven F. || Thoughts

By xmamasita

It all started with a "Remember you've always wanted to live in Cali?" Hah. Who knew those words were th... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
~|11|~
~|12|~
~|13|~
~|14|~
~|15|~
~|16|~
~|17|~
~|18|~
~|19|~
~|20|~
Steven: 21
Steven: 22
Steven: 23
Steven: 24
Steven: 25
Steven:26
Steven: 27
Steven: 28
Steven: 29

Chapter Four

124 8 0
By xmamasita

Author's note- that's the daniel and the outfit sorry i've been having difficulties with the app

We all took a look around the house and then decided to unpack. We had a lot of unpacking to do and it wasn't going to be fun . "Ughh. Finally, I though we were never going to finish!!!!" I said dropping down on my mint colored sheets. "Yes omg! At least we're done." Sky said, as daniel just sat down staring at me. "What are you staring at?" I said, smiling. "You're just so beautiful." He said as he looked down. "Aww thanks Daniel, but as much as we'd want this to happen, it can't. It can't ruin our friendship." I stated as me and sky stood up from my bed and headed downstairs. "Hey since when has this been going on?" Asked sky taking a random granola bar from the pantry. "Idk he said he really liked me and stuff, and you know I like him too but I don't want it to ruin our friendship." I said opening a bag of hot cheetos . "Well I guess you're right. He's cute and everything but that might ruin our friendship like you said." Sky said taking a bite off of her bar. "Hey girls, there's a big skate park with cute boys and an ice cream shop right around the corner from the park. Yall can go and get familiar with some people and maybe hang out or whatever you guys want to do." My mom said reaching for my bag of hot cheetos. "K mom, let me go get Daniel." I said having her get the bag and ran upstairs. "Hey Danny you wanna go to the skate park and get some ice cream?" I asked sitting next to him. "Yeah, just let me get something to wear." He said getting up. He was wearing basketball shorts and he was shirtless. I watched as he took off his shorts and put on some black skinny jeans. I grabbed a black huf hoodie that was his and slipped it on. "Hey have you- oh wait nevermind." He said as he smiled realizing I had his hoodie. "Haha here, I'll take your diamond sweatshirt." I said taking it off and grabbing the sweatshirt. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. "Wait my shoes." He said trying to go back. "They're downstairs." I said tugging on his hoodie. "No not my vans. My nike or my flights." He said. "Yeah, they're downstairs. You left them there." I said as we went down the stairs. I grabbed my iPhone and my flights since Daniel was wearing his. "Hey mom can I have 20 dollars?" I said walking towards the door. "Yeah there's some money on the table." She said still eating my hot cheetos. Sky grabbed them and walked out, daniel following as he closed to door since I went out first. We saw the skate park and headed there. I sat down watching some boys skate after a while a REALLY cute boy walked up to me. "Hey I caught you staring." He said as I just smiled. "Haha yeah sure, you're a really good skater to be honest." I said looking over to sky. "Oh yeah I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Raudel but I prefer you call me weasel, like everyone else." He said stretching his hand out. I returned the gesture and smiled. "I'm cici, that's sky aaand..." I said pointing at sky and looking around to find daniel talking to a girl. "Haha and That's Daniel." I said as I pointed over to him. "Well you wanna go get some ice cream? I can introduce you to some of my friends." He said picking up his skateboard. "Yeah sure." I said standing up. "Sky and Daniel need to come too. I want to introduce them to my friends too. They're more like family." Raudel said having sky get up and walking towards Daniel. "Hey Daniel let's go get ice cream." I said tugging on his sleeve. "Ok, fine. Hey this is Angel." Daniel said introducing her to me and sky. "Nice to meet you." Sky and I said at the same time. I just smiled and kept walking. As we arrived we saw some boys with skateboards, so I guess they were raudel's friend. "Hey guys this is Cici, Sky and Daniel." He said as I just smiled. "Ok guys this is Aaron, Diddy, Steven, Aramis, And Keelan." He said as I sat down on the table the boys were sitting at, next to steven. "You're really pretty." Steven whispered in my ear. "Aye aye, you getting a chick already." Aramis said laughing. "Haha sure. Now shut the fuck up." Steven said smiling. "Hey beautiful come sit over here." Said diddy referring to sky. She just smiled and sat down. "What can I get for yall?" Asked a lady. "I want 2 scoops of cookies and cream." I said. "Same." Daniel said in a pretty annoyed tone. "I can I have 1 scoop of cotton candy?" Asked sky. "Hey babygirl you wanna go somewhere else after this?" Whispered Steven in my ear. "Idk I'll see." I said unlocking my phone. I got up and sat next to Daniel, since he was sitting alone for some reason. I already had my ice cream so I handed him his and took a spoonful of mine. "Hey what's wrong?" Asked Daniel, trying to get his attention. "Nothing." He looked away. "Hey if it's about the boys don't get jealous. I just met them, they're really nice and everything but we're only friends for now. Ok? And what about you and Angel? I didn't get mad. Y'all are pretty cute together." I said to him, in a soft tone. "I like her a lot and everything but I don't want you to have a boyfriend. We have a weird friendship. I like you a lot but you're like my little sister. I don't want to see my little sister heartbroken by them." He said looking down. "I'm sorry Daniel, I didn't know. Come on cheer up." I said getting up and sitting where i was, next to steven. Daniel just sat next to aaron and started texting someone. Then, my phone went off. It was an anonymous number.
M- Me || A- anonymous

Me- I uh who's this?

A- you better stay away from him you little bitch.

Me- Idk what you're talking about hon. Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you talking about?

A- I'm just warning you. If you don't-

End of call

I ended the call and completely ignored it. I put my phone down, silenced. "Awe shit. Ik where we can go, let's go to my house." Said Steven, interwining his fingers with mine under the table. "Uh sure." I said getting up. "K let's gooo. It's not that far from here." Said steven, also getting up. Daniel and sky finished up, threw their cups away and headed out after us. When we arrived to his house, we were greeted by Jackie and Alex (Steven's siblings) followed by his mom. Steven had us go to his room with him and play on his xbox, talk or whatever so that's what we did. "Hey!" Steven yelled as I messed with his controller like a toddler. You know, pressing random things, causing him to crash into a tree. We were playing gta but I had diddy play for me. Sky, Raudel, Aaron, Diddy and I were laughing our ass off. "You're so cute when you laugh." Steven whispered in my ear, pulling me closer causing me to end up sitting in his lap. Keelan, Aramis, and Daniel were no where to be seen. I didn't really mind, but if something happened to him my mom would be the one to blame. It was like 7:16 so I decided to call him. "You have reach the voice mail box of Daniel Garcia." I started to worry because I didn't know where he was. "I uh Steven? Do you have Keelan's number? Or Aramis'?" I asked opening my phone app once again. "Yeah princess, why?" Steven said taking his phone out. I took it from his hand, viewing his texts.
Aaron
Aramis
Diddy
Keelan
Weasel
They were as recents, and the rest were random numbers.

Steven (me): where the fuck are yall at?

After about 20 minutes he answered.

Aramis: skate park. Don't worry Cici we were already leaving.

Ok so he knew it was me. Whatever at least they're coming back. Weasel and aaron were playing COD, I was going through Steven's phone and Steven was on mine, doing who knows what. After a while, my phone went off. Steven still had it so he showed me who it was. He answered and put it on speaker.
C- me || M- momma || S- Sky || Sf- Steven

C- hey momma what's up?

M- hey honey I just wanted to call you and make sure you're alright. It's getting late so you guys should be coming home.

S- yes Mrs. Rodriguez, we're on our way.

M- Sky! Don't call me that, you make me feel old.

Sf- don't worry Momma they're fine. I was wondering if I could drop them off at your house?

M- of course!

C- k mom be there in a bit.

End of call

"Danny you heard, let's go." I said tugging on his collar. "Ok ok I'm going." He groaned. "Hey mom I'm gonna go drop them off." Steven said peeking at the kitchen where his mom was puting some stuff away. "Si mijo ten cuidado. (Yes son, just be careful)." Said his mom as she rolled up a bag. "Adios señora. Mucho gusto en conocerla. (Bye ma'am, it was nice meeting you)." I said as I pulled her in for a hug. "Adios hermosa, me gustas para nuera. (Bye beautiful, I like you as my daughter in law)." She whispered and pulled away. We walked out the door and headed to my house. It turns out I live right around the corner of his house. As we walked steven started saying how we should hang out more often. "I uh, I didn't get your number soo... Can I have your number?" He asked in a shy tone. I smiled slightly and typed my number in his phone. In about 10 minutes we arrived to the porch on my house. "Text me later ok?" I told steven as I pulled him in for a hug. "Of course princess. I'll text you at 10:00 ok?" He said as we both checked the time. 9:43. It wasn't that long so I hugged him again and went inside. Daniel and Sky were already in our room so I headed there when my mom opened the door to her room. She was inside you know? "Hey honey, I see you met some boy. So, was he nice?" She said making me go inside with her. "Yeah mom they were." I said as I took off my shoes and plopped down on the bed. "Oh so it was more than one huh?" My mom asked with an evil grin on her face. "Yeah it was more than one. There was 6. I met Raudel or well, weasel and he introduced me to his friends." I said, my lips instantly forming to a big smile. "Awe. That's nice." My mom said. I kissed her cheek and walked out of her room. I walked down the hall to my room to be welcomed to the cool air conditioning once again. Daniel had no pants and no shirt. He was on boxers watching tv with sky, who was wearing booty shorts and a loose gray tank top. "Hey brb imma change." I said as I walked into the walk in closet, walked out and went into the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower since I was really tired and felt sweaty. I had gotten some sweatpants and one of Daniel's huf shirts. I walked out and brushed my hair which was pretty easy, although my hair is always super tangled when I come out of the shower. "Nice shirt." Daniel pointed out. We both laughed as sky just smiled looking down at her phone. "Sooo, what are we gonna do? All nighter?" I asked them. "Hell yeah, let's go get a shit ton of food." Sky said as she ran off the the hallway. "Hey can you bring a Dr. Pepper?" Daniel yelled from across the room. We hadn't put anything in the mini fridge yet, so we had to get everything from the kitchen downstairs. Me and sky grabbed a bunch of random crap. Takis, hot cheetos, hot fries, gummy bears with chamoy, and other unhealthy shit. I grabbed a 12 pack bx of Dr. Pepper and went to my room. I dropped the food and put the sodas in the mini fridge because they weren't very cold. I checked my phone and saw I had 2 missed calls when it went off again.
M- me || S- sky || D-daniel || Sf- Steven

M- who's this?

Sf- hey princess. It's 10:30.

S- yeah so?

Sf- hey sky. Well cici I told you I was going to text you at ten but you didn't answer.

D- you called Prince charming, not texted. They were downstairs getting stuff. I didn't hear the phone anyways.

M- yeah sorry. Wanna come over? All nighter right nowww.

Sf- fuck. Be there in 10

M, D, S- ight

M- one more thing, come through the window. You'll probably see which one is our room.

Sf- ight bye princess.

M- bye Steven.
End of call
After a little, we heard a knock on the window. It was Steven, duhh. "Amaaaaaa. My friend's here, don't worry doee. He's spending the night. "Hey beautiful." Steven said, hopping inside. Then, Raudel, Diddy, Aaron and some other guy also hopped inside. I just stared at them like, wut. "Hey, we had nothing to do so we're spending th night. All nighter huh?" Raudel said, sitting on the bed next to me, leaning in to see what I was doing. "Haha here. Ik you want to use it." I told Raudel, handing him my phone. We put on netflix and watched american horror story, my favorite show. I was hardly paying attetion, too busy talking with the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 194 23
Verzameling korte verhalen, over geluksmomentjes van ons favoriete rechercheduo, Eva & Wolfs. Oneshots die los van elkaar te lezen zijn.
10.5K 290 21
5 jongens, in een afkickkliniek. Allemaal een eigen verslaving, maar ook allemaal maar één doel. Sober worden
14.9K 686 23
De 22 jarige Isabella is een van de meest populaire youtubers van Nederland. Ze staat bekend om haar looks, humor en succes. Maar wat als ze door een...
141K 4.6K 66
Raoul, Milo, Robbie, Koen en Matthy zitten gezamenlijk in een groepswoning. Ieder met zijn eigen problemen en eigen verledens. Zullen ze, ondanks all...