A Raven and a Lion

De ChapterForYou2Read

Y/n is a student at Hogwarts. She's the same age as the Weasley twins. And that's the problem. She can't stan... Mai multe

A terrible Task
Let's Start
The Chamber has been opened
Start of the Season
Not on Time
Snowy Holidays
Ups and Downs
Welcome Back
Teachers Pet
Hogsmeade
Sleepover in the great Hall
Gryffindor against Hufflepuff
A little Gift
Cozy Closet
A strong Punch
Teddy Bear
O.W.L.s
Invitation
End of Summer
First night in the Burrow
World Cup
Mother
Arriving
New Classmates
Old Men
Ask Him
Shopping
Yule Ball
The Rules
Not a happy Ending
Grimmauld Place
Dinner
Haircut
Good Morning
Just the Two of Us
Umbridge
A new Hogwarts
Official
The Talk
Christmas Eve
Escape
Goodbye
Hello Again
First Date
Potential
Dark Christmas
Unwelcoming
The Wedding
Wonderfully Complicated
The Battle

Room of Requirement

99 4 0
De ChapterForYou2Read

When Hermione led them through the strange door, y/n couldn't believe her eyes. Sure, she had read about this room, but she had never seen it since her first day of school. Until now.

"Who found it?", Olivia wanted to know. Hermione pointed to a shy-looking Gryffindor boy. "Neville."

"That's amazing," y/n said and laughed at the boy. Maggy nodded. "Really great. How did you do that?"

Neville shrugged embarrassedly. "It was just a coincidence."

Olivia gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder. "Nonsense, you can be very proud of yourself."

"If we had known," George's voice rang out.

"That we can have so many pretty girls around us so quickly," Fred continued. George laughed. "We would have gone looking for the Room of Requirement too."

Laughing, Maggy rolled her eyes and gave George a light punch on the shoulder.

"First we all want to try out which defensive spells we already know," Harry then opened their first meeting. He turned to a small blonde Gryffindor. "Nigel, you go first. Come on, attack me."

The other students lined up around Harry and Nigel curiously. They faced each other with their wands raised.

"Stupefy," Nigel then shouted without hesitation. When Harry was hit by the spell, he flew backwards. And Nigel was also thrown back by the recoil. Maggy put her hands over her mouth in shock, but no one was hurt. Ron and Hermione were next. Olivia smiled. "He has no chance."

George raised an eyebrow. "One Sickle."

"You're on," Fred replied. Katie shook her head. "Are you betting?"

"Do you want to get in?", Lee grinned. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Now you're laughing."

"What's that suppose to mean?", Fred asked challengingly. At the same moment Ron was hit by Hermione's magic and thrown back a few meters. Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "That you will feel the same as your dear brother does now."

"Is that a threat?", Fred asked amused, accepting the Sickle he had won from his brother. Olivia grinned. "No, just the truth."

The boys didn't like to hear that. When everyone was supposed to line up in pairs, Fred and George stood across from y/n and Olivia. Harry walked through the ranks giving instructions.

"Don't hold back," Olivia called out to George. He laughed. "I would never."

"This is nothing compared to these stupid lessons," Olivia then turned to y/n excitedly. „This is incredibly fun."

Y/n nodded. But she stopped laughing when everyone pulled out their wands. Just before she could say her spell, Fred winked at her. That distracted her and made her grin. At that time he fired his spell at her and y/n was thrown back. She hit the ground hard. But it hurt twice as much because she knew Fred had tricked her.

When she raised her head, she saw some puzzled looks wandering towards her. Sure, everyone knew her as a top student. Nobody expected her to be so easy to beat.

"Are you okay?" Olivia came running over to her with a surprised expression on her face, while George and Fred were bend over laughing behind her. Y/n stood up again in a flash. "Of course."

"What was going on?", Fred asked when she faced him again. "Did something bother you..."

But then y/n's magic hit him square in the chest, he flew into the wall behind him with a hard crash. Harry, who now joined them, helped Fred up. "You can't get cocky. Always keep an eye on your opponent. Pay attention to their gestures, no one announces their attack in advance."

"Exactly," y/n said in a sweet voice. "Don't get cocky."

Harry nodded to agree with y/n, whereupon Fred furrowed his eyebrows grimly.

Umbridge knew nothing about the founding of Dumbledore's Army. Nevertheless, she noticed that something was going on among the students. So she ordered one-on-one meetings with them in her office. For that she made sure to separate the usual groups.

So the next Sunday morning, y/n sat outside the woman's office with two younger Hufflepuffs and a Slytherin. She had been waiting for a while when a tall redhead appeared at the end of the corridor. Grinning, he waved her over.

"What do you want? It's my turn soon," y/n said as she walked towards Fred. But he simply grabbed her arm and pulled her a few steps further through a small wooden door.

"I think I'm having a Déjà-vu," y/n mumbled as she found herself inside a tight closet. Fred winked at her. "Let's hope things turn out differently this time."

"Different...", y/n asked, but she didn't get far. Fred had already leaned down to her and started kissing her. Y/n quickly pushed him away again. "What's that now?"

"Everyone knows that you have your appointment now, no one is voluntarily coming to the office of this pink nightmare," Fred explained. "Perfect time."

Y/n shook her head. "But it's be my turn soon."

Fred shrugged. "There were three others sitting there, so let them go in before you."

Y/n hesitated for a moment, but then she nodded and pulled him closer. As they kissed again, y/n buried her hands in his hair. While Fred held her neck with one hand, he undid her tie with the other. They didn't stop kissing. Now y/n followed suit and pulled his tie from his collar. As she began open the buttons of his shirt, he smirked into the kiss.

Y/n pushed Fred back a little until his back was leaning against the wall. He grabbed her face with both hands and guided her down his neck. She followed his lead, moving her lips to his collarbone and then across his chest. Fred's breathing got louder and louder. But suddenly he stopped her. "Wait a second."

"What?", she looked up at him with hot cheeks. His face was also unnaturally red. A wonderful sight. He grinned at her, almost a little embarrassed. "I have a problem."

"A problem?", she asked. Then she followed his gaze downwards. "Oh!"

Instinctively she took a step away from him. "I'm sorry."

"That's not what I meant." He laughed. "But if you don't want a surprise, maybe we should stop."

She nodded, albeit somewhat reluctantly. She picked up their ties from the floor and gave him the red and gold one. But while he buttoned up his shirt again and tied his tie, she just stood there.

"Can you help me?", she finally asked abashed. He looked at her questioningly. When she held out the tie to him, he started laughing. "Don't tell me you can't tie it."

"Well... No, I can't," she said quietly. He looked at her in disbelief. "You're can't be serious! You've been wearing this for seven years."

"I never untie the knot," y/n mumbled and Fred laughed even more. Almost petulantly, she pushed the tie into his hand. "Please."

He let her fidget for a moment, then he put the blue and silver tie around her. While he tied the knot, she neatly ordered his red strands.

"Thank you," she said when he was finished. He was still laughing. "I can't believe you can't do that."

"And I can't believe you can't pull yourself together a little," she said, squinting downwards meaningfully. He raised his hands defensively. "That wasn't intentional."

"Sure," y/n grinned. Then she straightened her hair and clothes with her hands, before stepping out of the closet.

"Fred?", she turned to him. He closed the closet door and grinned at her. "Yes?"

She hesitated briefly. "Did you... I mean did you already..."

"What?", he looked at her blankly. She tilted her head meaningfully. Now the penny seemed to drop. "Oh! No, I didn't."

"Okay," she nodded. "Me neither."

"I thought so," he replied. She looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What's that supposed mean?"

"Nothing at all," he shook his head. "Not everything is a cheeky innuendo."

"Okay, okay," she said. Then she squared her shoulders. "I really have to go to Umbridge now. I don't feel like going to detention again."

Fred nodded, looking a little guilty. "Sure, go ahead."

So y/n walked back to Umbridge's office. Just in time. The woman in pink poked her head through the door right then and called out y/n's name.

The survey went quite okay. Umbridge wanted to offer y/n some tea, but she didn't accept it. Besides, y/n wasn't thinking about the annoying questions anyway. She thought of Fred, his lips on hers, his hands on her skin. She absentmindedly loosened her tie.

"Are you unwell?", Umbridge asked. Y/n shook her head. "No, just a little hot."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24.4K 362 29
This is a story between the weasley twins draco, and the reader. y/n smith is a powerfull witch shes in year 5 she has always been really close with...
65.1K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
200K 3.9K 29
Brooke Kelly is a fun loving witch. She loves pranks but is a very clever student. When she plays a prank that causes a big problem she gets transfer...
1.2K 19 17
George Weasley x Audrey Tyler (OC). Audrey Tyler is a sweet, goofy girl who connects with the Weasley twins almost immediately. She navigates her fir...