Naive

By nickinacpattywack

just read my child. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67

66

856 65 34
By nickinacpattywack

o + b residence - 5pm

onika should be on her way home by now and i can't wait. she won't be too excited to hear that we're going out tonight but i really do wanna have fun with her. it's been a minute since we last have. plus she loves kelly and leih so. win.

i had her steaming hot bath together and the house was cleaned so she had no excuse. there's enough time between now and when we leave so she'll be able to get her a nap in. it's been planned out since this mornings practice.

actually kelly came up with it all. she presented it to me hoping i would be on board, which i am. only because we could use a good drunk night out. 

they'll be coming by soon to help with getting ready. 

onika got off at 5, so when 5:45 hit i wasn't surprised to hear our front door opening. what i hoped not to hear were her groans of tiredness. so i met her at the door and took her backpack from her shoulder.

i kissed her lips twice with a smile.

"hi baby."

"hi."

we walked to her room and i helped her strip from her scrubs. she didn't ask any questions which made this so much better. i got her in the water that wasn't so steaming anymore. that's good cause i didn't want it to burn her.

she sunk deep into the bubbles, closing her eyes. i raked her hair into a messy bun to keep it from getting wet. would hate for her to get upset about that. knowing she would. i don't know when her next hair appointment is set for.

"how was work mama?" i whispered, using the towel to rub against her skin as she relaxed. she barely answered any question i asked so i kept quiet at some point, just washing her body for her.

she'd even fallen asleep inside. i didn't bother her for a little minute until i noticed the water wasn't as warm anymore. getting her out was simple, she really did it herself just with closed eyes. amazed me honestly.

i kept kissing her every chance i could until she was in the bed. naked in her silk sheets and fluffy blanket. it seemed like the perfect time to let her know about tonight. as she was waiting for me to lay on her for the best sleep.

"we're going out tonight baby." i sat on my knees beside her. she knitted her eyebrows, looking at me like i wasn't talking to her. "kelly made plans for us, so i want you to-"

"i'm not going anywhere. neither are you."

"but...i think a night out would be nice. it's been a minute since we've last had some fun. i think we would really enjoy ourselves."

"i can enjoy myself sleeping."

"but you're off tomorrow so..."

"beeyyyy."

"please? it's been a hot minute. what happened to you being open to going out and stuff?"

she shrugged rolling over so her head was on my thighs. i rubbed her hair, smoothing it back before kissing her forehead. i'm still gonna try to get her out tonight. honestly i feel like she's getting into that little lazy mood of hers.

usually i would love it but not right now. i would like for us to focus on finding a place to move together. and this whole thing with my coach i'm praying we don't go through anything with the custody of mya again.

we're definitely moving a good distance away.

"i'm gonna get our clothes out for tonight while you sleep." i softly moved her head and went to her closet. i'm finding her stuff first since it just might be the hardest. onika a super fine, i don't want nobody being able to look at her too long. but i do need her to be sexy as hell.

we'll see.

kelly and leih are here now, trying to make me wake onika up. they came earlier than i told them so they're gonna have to wait until it's time to wake onika up. i'll be damned if i have to deal with her attitude cause she didn't get a full nap.

she'll be standing with her thumb in her mouth and a big pout on her face. nobody got time.

"aw, i miss you guys. you trynna make us leave her alone cause you want her for yourself. cute." leih smiled like it was such a core memory. this is everyday literally, just not with them.

"whatever. don't get my girlfriend too drunk cause y'all know she be ready to go to bed when she out of there." i pointed between the two. they smacked their lips but i was dead ass right now. all i want onika to get is tipsy. nothing more. "seriously. so leih keep that new liquor shit to yourself."

"but...i'm sure she'll try it with me. you damn sure not and kelly already said no."

"well she said no too. in advance." i gave a karen smile. i'm so serious cause if she get fucked up im gonna be mad as hell. it's okay for me to be drunk so we can get nasty, but i don't want her drunk. mainly cause i don't want her to be uncomfortable cause she can't lay down.....yaknow? thinking ahead of time.

"babbaaa!"

"oop. wifey calling." i stuck my tongue out and skipped down the hallway to onikas room. she was still laying down looking sleep so i thought i was tripping. closing the door softly i walked back to the living room. "did yall hear onika call me?"

"yea."

"ok so i'm not-"

"baba!"

"oh you better go. that sounded aggressive."

it did. i wasted no time going back. she still looked the same but this time i walked all the way in. her eyes opened and she reached for me, making me smile.

i leaned over to her, kissing her lips as she stretched.

"i know you heard me the first time. what are you doing?" she scrunched her eyebrows at me. damn. i felt like i was under my moms stare with that tone. lately she's been on my ass.

"i came in but i thought i was tripping cause you still looked asleep." i pecked her lips once more and sat up. she hummed like whatever before sitting up. "leih and kelly are here."

"really? i thought you were kidding about going out."

"no, i'm serious baby. leih has a new liquor but i told them not to get you drunk."

"oh if i go out tonight, i'm getting drunk." she lowered her voice while getting out the bed. i dropped my face at her, a little annoyed that she said that. why? "can you find me a dress?"

"i already did. i told you i was."

"oh...i didn't hear you then. i'm about to use it and start getting ready. get out please."

"why i gotta get out?" i slightly pouted. she just putting me out right now...rudeness. what if i wanted to help?

"because friends are here and i don't want them to come inside my room right now cause it's a mess. i need to get myself together mentally too. no distractions or i'll just give up and get in the bed. so go."

i rolled my eyes leaving out but shut the door kind of hard on purpose. i'm not upset, just thought it would be funny. she didn't think that though.

"do it again!!"

that scream made me put some pep in my step. i was in the living room quick. really i thought she was about to come out on my ass. leih and kelly looked confused as i giggled.

"you better quit playing with that midget." kelly shook her head as i chuckled. we sat there waiting for onika the whole time. she was taking forever, literally. i wanted to go rush her but didn't wanna get yelled at.

just as i was about to complain there was a knock on the door. i slightly scrunched my face before getting up to answer it. no one should be expecting anyone, i'm sure.

looking out the peep hole i saw a small person that resembled onika. i knew it was her friend lauren.

opening the door she smiled and waved.

"hey! onika told me to come over and invited me out tonight. how are you? it's been a minute." she walked in as i stepped aside for her. i was confused but masked it at the same time. when did onika call her? maybe that's what took her so long.

while lauren chopped it up with the girls i went to the room. when i walked in onika was in the bathroom but it sounded like she was on the phone. i crept up on her and she saw me in the mirror.

"we can definitely reschedule though. i don't mind. thanks for inviting me, that was sweet of you." she smiled while curling her hair. who the hell is she talking to? i mugged her a little bit.

"no problem. there's one next friday so we can talk then. we work together, we'll figure it out."

"agreed. i'll see you monday sky."

"k. bye bye."

the phone hung up and i cocked my hand back, smacking onikas butt. she jerked a bit almost dropping the curlers right on her neck. i rubbed where i hit to sooth it.

"baba move away."

"nope. who was that?" i pushed against her and wrapped my arms around her. my hands rubbed her exposed thighs, sliding under her dress. "and don't lie to me."

"why would i lie to you when you just heard? that was sky. from work."

"you moved to a new floor so i don't know these new bitches."

"they're not bitches babe, they're actually nice people." her voice went low like she was assuring me. i didn't care. when i have a feeling of weirdness i always consider it. sky sounds like trouble.

i grabbed the bottom of her dress while she was still curling her hair. she didn't notice i sliding it up cause of how slow i went. once she realized, i'd already slipped it to her waist before she could stop me.

"baba what are you doing?" her face mugged up. i grabbed a handful of her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. she had on a pink thong. it was really cute to me. sliding my fingers through it, i pulled it down. "baba! stop."

"just enjoy, baby." i bent down to my knees, crawling between her legs so i was in front of her now. she tried pulling her thong up but i pushed her against my face first.

licking her pussy one good time.

"baba we have to go, we don't have time."

"mmhm." i mumbled from between her legs, attaching to her clit. we have time because there's no specific time. it's a club not reservations. she placed a hand on my forehead, moaning softly.

i grabbed her ass and held her against me tightly so she couldn't move. she had no choice but to put those curlers down. her wetness was dripping quicker than ever making her pussy good and gushy.

the smacking noises sounded like we were kissing. i love that. i let her go and slid two fingers inside her. one of her legs shook before she was coming down while holding the counter. she stayed bent down, but face to face with me.

i pulled her into a kiss so she could taste herself, still pumping my fingers. she arched her back letting her moans go before throwing her head back. i attacked her neck, sucking to leave marks on purpose.

she grabbed my wrist with one hand as the other still held the sink. i pumped faster. just be the way she was reacting i knew she was about to cum.

"come on mama."

"mmmm." her jaw dropped before her legs closed. i still pumped even feeling her cum on me. she let the sink go and hit the floor. her body was trembling.

i got between her legs to take her there. all while pumping i sucked her clit. now she was damn near screaming. her stomach sucked in.

"ffff-ahh!"

she tried to push my head and i grabbed the both of her hands. her waist rocked against my face until she shook so violently. before i knew it she was squirting.

yes. my fingers helped her ride it out but i stopped soon so she could calm down. her face was full of tears, which i kissed away.

she didn't need to lay here on the bathroom floor although it's pretty rugs in here. i got her up and took her to the bed. making sure to clean her really well before getting her new panties.

the others ripped when she bent down the way she did. can't let her realize that.

"you okay?"

"i can't fucking-" she whimpered sitting up. my eyes widened at her language before soon laughing. i was not expecting that. the only time she says that word is if she's cumming.

"you taste so good baby." i hovered over her face and kissed her. it's like i can't hold myself back from her. "this mine forever." i cuffed between her legs feeling her thickness. whew. she groaned trying to stop me but i wasn't doing anything more. "stop pushing me away."

"you've done enough baba, i appreciate it."

"you appreciate it?" i had to laugh cause it was funny. she chuckled small but whined at the same time. "i said this is mine forever, did you miss that?"

"no, i heard you. promise."

"so tell me it's mine. forever." i grabbed her neck with my other hand. she bit her lip trying to kiss me but i was dead ass. better say it. "say it."

"it's yours baby. forever."

"mmhm." i kissed her.

better be.

i'm guessing onika knew she would turn up if lauren was here. she's yet to be by my side the whole night which is surprising. we would exchange eyes while she's on the dance floor but she never came over.

i want my girlfriend back. after eating her pussy like that i expected her be all for her baba. bullshit, that girl is tipsy as hell right now.

kelly had me twerking my ass off on the couch like i've never twerked before. who knew that i could move like that? if onika were over here i could show her.

ugh where's my baby?

i got up and made my way to the floor, looking hard for onika. she's tiny as hell as is, why is she in the middle of this dance floor? i'd walked across the whole thing without seeing her.

"onika!" i continued saying her name as i got to the back. there was hella people back there and i just had a feeling i would find her. which i did. "onika!"

she was sitting on lauren's lap with a drink in her hand, drinking from the straw. her body moved to the music, her eyes closed, hips grinding.

oh hell no.

"onika!" i stood in front of her. her eyes opened to me before she smiled all cute. aw. how can i even be mad? "come with me. please."

"ok!" she stood up and grabbed my hand all happy like. i was confused but whatever. when my baby is happy, i'm happy. whatever she's drinking on, i need that. "baba i saw you dancing."

"for real? when?"

"when you were on the couch and-"

"why didn't you come over?"

"lolo pulled me away before i could. but you looked really good that way."

"thank you baby." i led us to the bar so i could get a drink. i wanted what she had and she got it for me. it was really fruity and delicious. had a small kick to it.

"oh, guess who i saw!"

"who mama?"

"i saw sky. she was actually here. when she asked me out she said to a club but i didn't think it was the same one. how cool is that?"

"not cool at all baby. i don't like her. at all."

"but why? she's super nice. especially at work. even though she doesn't really have to deal with the babies, she does when it's too much."

i kept quiet. that girl is gonna be the death of something or more like someone. if she tries some shit with my baby, i'm going at her head. it's always someone trying her or trying things with her.

"but...if you don't like her then i won't-"

"it's alright. that's your friend." we sat on the couch with kelly and leih. leih had her a guy so she was real away from us. getting all felt on and stuff. i hope she know she's not going anywhere with that guy.

"can you dance for me? how you were before."

"you want me to twerk on you?"

"please? but instead of the couch, let it be me."

i chuckled. this girl here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
46.4K 1.3K 23
BeyoncΓ© oneshots because I can't commit to books :) Leave requests :)
90.8K 3.3K 26
beynika oneshots :) β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐀 π–πˆπ“π“π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„ ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ β•°β”ˆβž€ α΄‡κœ±α΄›.2022 /α΄‘ΙͺᴛᴛᴇᴍΙͺᴇʀᴇ
5.4K 346 11
Just read.