𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞 {𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨...

By RachelGreensWife

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘�... More

𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐂'𝐒
♡Chapter 1♡
♡Chapter 2♡
♡Chapter 3♡
♡Chapter 4♡
♡Chapter 5♡
♡Chapter 6♡
♡Chapter 7♡
♡Chapter 8♡
♡Chapter 9♡
♡Chapter 10♡
♡Chapter 11♡
♡Chapter 12♡
♡Chapter 13♡
♡Chapter 14♡
♡Chapter 15♡
♡Chapter 16♡
♡Chapter 17♡
♡Chapter 18♡
♡Chapter 19♡
♡Chapter 20♡
♡Chapter 21♡
♡Chapter 22♡
♡Chapter 23♡
♡Chapter 24♡
♡Chapter 25♡
♡Chapter 26♡
♡Chapter 27♡
♡Chapter 28♡
♡Chapter 29♡
♡Chapter 30♡
♡Chapter 31♡
♡Chapter 32♡
♡Chapter 33♡
♡Chapter 34♡
♡Chapter 35♡
♡Chapter 36♡
♡Chapter 37♡
♡Chapter 38♡
♡Chapter 39♡
Meet the new oc's!
♡Chapter 40♡
♡Chapter 41♡
♡Chapter 42♡
♡Chapter 43♡
♡Chapter 44♡
♡Chapter 45♡
♡Chapter 46♡
♡Chapter 47♡
♡Chapter 48♡
♡Chapter 49♡
♡Chapter 50♡
♡Chapter 51♡
♡Chapter 52♡
♡Chapter 53♡
♡Chapter 54♡
♡Chapter 55♡
♡Chapter 56♡
♡Chapter 57♡
♡Chapter 58♡
♡Chapter 59♡
♡Chapter 60♡
♡Chapter 61♡
♡Chapter 62♡
♡Chapter 63♡
♡Chapter 64♡
♡Chapter 65♡
♡Chapter 66♡
♡Chapter 67♡
♡Chapter 68♡
♡Chapter 69♡
♡Chapter 70♡
♡Chapter 71♡
♡Chapter 72♡
New OC!!!
NEW OC'S!!!
♡Chapter 73♡
♡Chapter 74♡
♡Chapter 75♡
♡Chapter 76♡
♡Chapter 77♡
♡Chapter 78♡
♡Chapter 79♡
♡Chapter 80♡
♡Chapter 81♡
♡Chapter 82♡
♡Chapter 83♡
♡Chapter 84♡
♡Chapter 85♡
♡Chapter 86♡
♡Chapter 87♡
♡Chapter 88♡
♡Chapter 89♡
♡Chapter 90♡
♡Chapter 91♡
♡Chapter 92♡
♡Chapter 93♡
♡Chapter 94♡
♡Chapter 95♡
♡Chapter 96♡
♡Chapter 97♡
♡Chapter 98♡
♡Chapter 99♡
♡Chapter 100♡
♡Chapter 101♡
♡Chapter 102♡
♡Chapter 103♡
♡Chapter 104♡
♡Chapter 105♡
♡Chapter 106♡
♡Chapter 107♡
♡Chapter 108♡
♡Chapter 109♡
♡Chapter 110♡
♡Chapter 111♡
♡Chapter 112♡
♡Chapter 113♡
♡Chapter 114♡
♡Chapter 115♡
♡Chapter 116♡
♡Chapter 117♡
♡Chapter 118♡
♡Chapter 119♡
♡Chapter 120♡
♡Chapter 121♡
♡Chapter 122♡
♡Chapter 123♡
♡Chapter 124♡
♡Chapter 125♡
♡Chapter 127♡
♡Chapter 128♡
♡Chapter 129♡
♡Chapter 130♡
♡Chapter 131♡
♡Chapter 132♡
♡Chapter 133♡

♡Chapter 126♡

1.3K 51 9
By RachelGreensWife

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was currently sat at the kitchen table. The 15 year old was reading a fashion magazine while listening to music through her headphones.

Jesse then walked in the kitchen. "Hey, tinker-bell." Jesse greeted his daughter, only to get no response back. "Poppy?" Jesse attempted again. "Hello?" Jesse waved his hand in front of his daughters face.

Poppy got startled, pulling her headphones away from her ears. "What?" Poppy looked up at her father, raising her eyebrows in question.

"I called your name two times. Why didn't you reply?" Jesse inquires.

"Dad, I had my headphones on. Didn't you see?" Poppy huffed.

Jesse sheepishly smiled. "Sorry."

"It's fine. What did you want?" Poppy wonders.

"Here take this." Jesse handed his daughter a spray can.

Poppy grinned widely, standing up. "Oh, cool! Are we gonna spray-paint someone's property?" Poppy asked in hope. "Could we do my geography teachers house? She gives the class loads of homework."

"What?" Jesse furrowed his eyebrows. "No, tinker-bell, we're gonna spray fake snow all over the back door." Jesse corrected Poppy.

"Oh." Poppy sadly frowned. "I suppose that's fun too."

The father and daughter duo then started spraying the backdoor with fake snow.

Becky then enters the kitchen. The Katsopolis woman storms over to her husband and her step-daughter. Becky quickly grabs the cans out of their hands. "Hey, this is not snow, this is gunk from a can." Becky states.

"Well, what do you say we go outside and build frosty the gunk-man?" Jesse suggests.

"It's no use, honey. I'll never get used to Christmas without snow." Becky sighed, shaking her head.

"That's okay, honey, I never thought I'd get used to Elvis without side-burns." Jesse tried to comfort his wife.

Poppy groaned at the mention of Elvis.

Becky tilted her head. "When did he not have side-burns?"

"'61 to '68. I remember my pre-school years. Living hell." Jesse explains. "Come on, Cilla, think the living room could do with some hunk-a-hunk of snowy gunk?" Jesse holds Becky's hand as they walk into the living room.

Poppy rolled her eyes. "They're so strange." The teenager mumbled to herself.

Someone then knocked on the back door.

"It's open!" Poppy shouted as she sat on the kitchen side.

The back door opened and Warren walked in.

"Warren, hey. What are you doing here?" Poppy was kinda surprised to see the boy.

"I wanted to give you your Christmas gifts." Warren held up two gift bags. "Ones from me and the other is from Josie."

"Awe, that's really sweet." Poppy cooed, jumping off the kitchen side and hugging Warren.

Warren hesitated before wrapping his arms around Poppy. The teenage boy didn't know how long he could hide his feelings for Poppy. "Yeah..." Warren trailed off.

"Let me get yours. One second." Poppy quickly rushed upstairs to her bedroom. Seconds later, Poppy re-entered the kitchen holding two gift bags. "These are for you and Josie."

"Thanks." Warren politely said, taking the gift bags in his hands.

"So, how are you?" Poppy made small talk with her friend.

"I'm good." Warren nodded. "What about you?"

"Oh, I'm so happy!" Poppy beamed. "I love Christmas."

Warren smiled as he saw the excited expression on Poppy's face. "I can tell." Warren observed.

"It's the best time of the year!" Poppy exclaimed. "Tonight I'm gonna make a hot chocolate, get in my cosy bed, and then watch my favourite show; 'The Addams family'. It's gonna be epic!"

DJ and Steve then walk in the kitchen. The couple were currently in the middle of a conversation.

"So, Steve, tell me. What's the big surprise?" DJ asked her boyfriend.

"Okay, Deej. I'll tell you. The greatest thing just happened to me." Steve grinned. Steve then turned to Poppy and Warren. "You guys are gonna wanna hear this." Steve beckoned his friends over.

"What's the news?" Poppy twiddled her thumbs.

"Did you finally inherit a Dunkin' Donuts shop?" DJ wonders.

"That would be great." Steve gasped. "No, I got accepted to college." Steve announced.

"Steve, congratulations!" DJ kisses Steve.

"That's great." Warren patted Steve's shoulder.

"Good job." Poppy proudly smiled. "Which college did you get into?"

"Daytona Beach University in Florida." Steve informed them. "And I double checked, they actually saw my grades." Steve added on.

DJ's smile faded into a frown. "Really? Florida? All the way over by another ocean?"

Steve wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. "It's cool, Deej. A four year college."

"That is pretty cool." Warren hummed.

"And check out the school motto." Steve shows DJ a letter.

"'Who says you can't learn at the beach?'" DJ read out the motto. "Inspiring." DJ sarcastically mumbled.

"I've gotta go and tell my parents and then we'll celebrate." Steve rushes to the back door. "I can't believe I'm finally going to college, man. I'm finally going to learn how to water-ski!" Steve excitedly shouts, walking out the house.

"Well, he seems happy." Warren chuckled. "Hey, uh, I gotta go too. My parents don't want me out for long since it's Christmas Eve."

"Cya!" Poppy waved.

"Bye!" DJ cracked a small smile.

"Bye!" Warren lastly said, walking out the house.

Poppy turned to DJ. "Are you okay?" Poppy checked.

DJ tightly smiled. "Of course I am." DJ lied.

Michelle and Stephanie then enter the kitchen from the living room.

"Dad and Joey came in with the Christmas tree." Stephanie told DJ and Poppy.

"It's big, it's green and it didn't fall off the car." Michelle brightly smiled.

DJ gabbed her jacket and walked over to the back door. "I'm going to have to see it later."

"Deej, we're putting up the tree! It's a Tanner family tradition! You can't miss that!" Stephanie tells her sister.

"Sorry, I've got some last minute shopping to do." DJ claims.

Stephanie raised her eyebrows. "Shopping? Oh, well, it's just a tree." Stephanie shrugs it off. "Did I mention I look great in purple?"

"Do you want me to come with you?" Poppy offers.

"No." DJ shook her head. "But thanks." DJ smiled a little. The eldest Tanner child then left.

Stephanie placed her hands on her hips. "Poppy, don't you have some last minute shopping to do too?"

Poppy playfully rolled her eyes. "Relax, Steph, I've already got you a present." Poppy assured her cousin.

"And mine?" Michelle asks.

Poppy chuckled. "Yes, and yours." Poppy nodded.

"Awesome!" Michelle and Stephanie excitedly shout.

The three girls then walk into the living room where they see Danny and Joey are carrying the tree in through the front door, which Jesse is holding open.

"Joey, please be careful. I don't want any pine leaves or pine sap on my living room floor." Danny warned his best friend.

"Then a pine tree was a good choice." Jesse sarcastically remarked.

Becky warmly smiled. "This reminds me of back in Nebraska, we'd hike into the woods, chop down the perfect tree and carry it back over a blanket of freshly fallen snow, laughing and drinking homemade hot cider."

"Well, we grabbed this sucker from 'Seven Eleven' and threw back a couple of big gulps." Joey said.

"Oh, Joey, you're making me feel all Christmassy." Jesse playfully commented. "Don't worry, Becky, you never know. Jack Frost could take a wrong turning and dump a whole blizzard in the back yard." Jesse attempted to cheer his wife up.

Becky scoffed in disbelief. "Yeah, right, when Santa goes surfing."

Poppy laughed in amusement. "Becky, have a little faith."

"I don't think that's possible." Becky mumbled. "I'm gonna go get the decorations." Becky excused herself.

"Good idea." Stephanie nodded. "The sooner we decorate this thing, the sooner we can start cramming those gifts under it."

"That's the spirit!" Poppy grinned.

"I hope Santa brings me that new Barbie doll." Michelle hopes.

Stephanie rolled her eyes. "Michelle, you don't just ask Santa for A Barbie doll."

"I know that. That's why I asked for a hula hoop and a doll's house. and another hula hoop in case the other one gets lost." Michelle told Stephanie.

Stephanie proudly smiled. "Now you got it!"

"I remember when I was 4 and I asked Santa for a bunny rabbit, years later and I've still not got one." Poppy pouted, glancing over at her father.

Jesse scratched the back of his neck. "Well, Santa is really busy, he could've forgot." Jesse came up with an excuse.

"He forgot every year?" Poppy raised her eyebrows, folding her arms over her chest.

"Maybe." Jesse shrugged.

"Well, since Santa forgets things, I've taken the trouble in my never-ending quest to make your holiday shopping more pleasurable." Stephanie hands Joey, Jesse and her dad a long sheet of paper each.

"That's very considerate of you, Steph. You even added a colour-coded map of the mall." Danny forced a smile. The Tanner man had already bought his daughters enough presents, he didn't think they needed anymore.

"Girls, brace yourselves, but there's more to Christmas than presents." Jesse told the girls.

"That's true. You could also return them for cash." Stephanie mentioned.

Poppy covered her hand over her mouth, hiding her smile.

"You know what? I think you've just given me the idea for the perfect Christmas present for you guys this year." Jesse rubbed his hands together.

"Perfect gifts? That would be items one through nine on your list." Stephanie pointed out.

Jesse shook his head. "No, this is a present you're not going to find on any list."

Stephanie furrowed her eyebrows. "I forgot something?"

The Christmas tree was now set in the living room.

Danny gives Joey the lights for the tree. "Joey, plug this in and see if any of these light bulbs need replacing." Danny told his best friend.

Joey then plugs the lights in, only for one bulb to light up. "Well, apparently this one's fine." Joey laughed.

<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

It was the next morning. But it wasn't just any morning. It was Christmas morning!

The family were all in the living room opening their presents. Laughter filled the air as the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone bunch enjoyed the moment together as a family.

Since Poppy was now working at the smoothie shack she had money. Meaning she was able to get her family gifts.

Poppy got DJ some makeup, she got Becky perfume, she got Nicky and Alex new toys, she got Stephanie some new shoes, she got Danny a sweater, she got Michelle some colouring books, she got her dad an Elvis mug, and she got Joey some props for his comedy acts.

Nicky and Alex were currently sitting inside a box that one of their gifts came in.

"You know, Santa could have saved himself $39.95 if he had just bought the boys boxes and wrapping paper." Joey laughed. "Come on, boys, let's go for a ride." Joey pulls the boxes across the living room with Nicky and Alex in them.

"Jess, I love the earrings, but what do I need mittens for?" Becky asks out of curiosity.

Jesse smirked. "You never know when they might come in handy." Jesse then cleared his throat as Becky gave him a suspicious look. "You might have a bad nail day." Jesse quickly added on.

Michelle then picks up a present. "Whose name starts with a V?"

Stephanie took the gift into her hands. "If those are roller-blades, just call me Vivian."

Danny grabbed the gift. "Easy there, sticky-fingers. That is for Vicky and I want it kept over here." Danny pushed the gift back under the tree.

"Yeah, too bad she had to work on Christmas." DJ tutted.

Danny sighed. "Yeah, well, what can I do? She's a reporter and the news doesn't stop for holidays." The Tanner man sadly frowned. "I feel bad for her. She's covering elections in Sweden."

Poppy had opened all her gifts...except one. The Katsopolis girl hadn't opened the present from Warren yet. Poppy slowly opened the present which was revealed to be a necklace. Poppy couldn't pull her eyes away from the necklace.

Jesse looked over at his daughter. "What gift has got you so happy, tinker-bell?"

DJ grinned, nudging her cousin. "Is that the gift Warren got you?"

"Yeah." Poppy confirmed, a small blush rising to her cheeks.

"It's so pretty." Stephanie gasped in awe.

Poppy didn't know why she felt all tingly. The teenager then realised their was a note attached to the box the necklace came in.

'I saw you eying this necklace up at the mall. You told me you didn't have enough money for it. But I came back and bought it for you. I hope you like it. From Warren.'

"Ooh!" The three Tanner sister all say as they lean over Poppy's shoulder and read the note.

"Uh, dad, could you put this on for me?" Poppy asked her father.

"Sure." Jesse stood up and walked over to his daughter. Jesse moved Poppy's hair away from her neck as he clasped the necklace around her neck. "There." Jesse kissed Poppy's head.

"Thanks." Poppy said, smiling warmly.

"That's it? No more presents?" Michelle pouted.

Stephanie placed her hands on her hips. "Didn't a certain uncle promise us a perfect gift?"

Stephanie and Michelle now face Jesse.

Jesse laughed, nodding his head. "Yes, I did."

"Yay!" Michelle and Stephanie cheer.

"But it's not here." Jesse added on.

Stephanie and Michelle then groan in annoyance.

"Because it's too big." Jesse continued.

"Yay!" Stephanie and Michelle jump up and down. The two girls were very eager to find out what their uncle was planning.

Michelle tapped her chin in thought. "If it's an elephant, I'll call him Phil."

"Sweetheart, if it's an elephant, it'll sleep in Joey's room." Danny told his youngest child. "No, Uncle Jesse has something planned to show you the real meaning of Christmas."

"Alright! We're going to Toys R Us!" Stephanie assumed.

Jesse shook his head. "Wrong."

"We won't miss the Christmas party, will we?" Michelle asks.

"Oh, you'll be back in plenty of time to see me play Santa. I think I'm going to try a new ho, ho, ho this year." Joey told the family. "How about Jerry Lewis? 'Ho, ho, ho, lady! Fly-man!'" Joey does one of his many impressions, but only Nicky and Alex laugh.

Steve then enters. "Hi, everyone. Merry Christmas." Steve then noticed Joey, who was eating some cake. "Hey, fruit-cake!"

"It's Joey to you." Joey jokes, laughing a little.

Steve walked straight over to his girlfriend. "Deej, I couldn't wait to give you your present."

"Open mine first." DJ hands Steve the gift.

Steve opens the gift and widens his eyes. "Whoa, it's that leather jacket I saw at the mall." Steve widely smiled. "This is so expensive. I didn't spend that much on your present. I thought we had an agreement."

DJ shook her head, glad to see her boyfriend happy. "That doesn't matter. I love you and I wanted to get you something that you would love. I don't expect anything fancy in return." DJ then opens her present which is a blue sweatshirt.

"It's just a Daytona Beach University sweatshirt." Steve points out.

DJ doesn't say anything, she just drops the sweatshirt and runs up to her room.

"Maybe I should have sprung for the sweat-pants, too." Steve cringed as he rushes upstairs to talk to DJ.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was a few minutes later.

Steve had now left and DJ was back downstairs with her family.

DJ was telling Poppy all about her argument with Steve.

"The sweatshirt just reminded me of how far away he is gonna be when he goes to college and it upset me." DJ admits, twiddling her thumbs.

Poppy rubs DJ's back soothingly. "Did you tell him that?"

"No." DJ sighed. "We were too busy shouting at each other."

"Oh, Deej." Poppy spoke in a sympathetic tone.

The front door then opened and Olivia walked in.

"Merry Christmas!" Olivia spoke in a very loud and cheerful tone.

"Mom!" Poppy hugged her mom straight away. Poppy hadn't seen her mom much since the teenager was either working or at school.

"Hey, sweetie." Olivia cupped her daughters face. "You look more like me everyday." Olivia booped her daughters nose. "Which is definitely a good thing."

As much as Poppy loved Christmas, it was hard to plan out when she had parents who were split up. The 15 year old had planned to go visit her mom and the others for a few hours and then come back home. That way she'd see both sides of her family on Christmas.

"Have you got everything you need?" Olivia asked her daughter.

"Yup!" Poppy held up a few gift bags. Each were presents for her mom, Donte, Caleb, Carson, Ella and Scarlett.

"Cool. Come on then." Olivia opened the front door again. "Uh, Jesse, I'll drop her back here in a few hours."

"Alright." Jesse nodded. "Bye, tinker-bell, love you."

"Bye. Love you too." Poppy said as she left with her mom.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy was now at her moms/step-dads/uncles/aunts home. As Poppy and her mother entered the house, they saw the others in the living room.

Ella stood up straight away and pulled Poppy in for a warm hug. "Hey, Pops." Ella greeted the teenager.

"Hey, Auntie Ella." Poppy hugged her aunt back. "I brought gifts." Poppy then pulled away from the hug, holding gift bags in her hands.

"I love presents!" Scarlett squealed. "Oh, we've got you some gifts too." Scarlett added on, pointing at the presents under the tree.

Donte then hugged his step-daughter. "Merry Christmas, kiddo."

"Merry Christmas." Poppy beamed.

"How are ya?" Caleb asked his niece, ruffling her hair.

"I'm good." Poppy brightly smiled. "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too." Ella sweetly said.

"I mean, we work together, so I always see you now." Scarlett chuckled softly.

"Oh, yeah, how is it going?" Carson asked his niece.

"I was nervous at first, but it's actually really cool!" Poppy admitted. "Plus, it's even better that I get to work with Aunt Scarlett."

"Awe, I love working with you too." Scarlett wrapped her arm around Poppy.

"You know, I'm really proud of you for getting a job at 15. It shows how mature and responsible you are." Olivia commented. "I mean, when I was 15 I didn't have a job."

"Yeah, you had a baby at 15." Caleb laughed.

Olivia glared at her brother. "Shut up."

"Hey, how about we open our presents?" Donte suggested.

"Sounds like a good plan." Carson agreed.

The family then all sat around the Christmas tree as they began opening their presents.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was a few hours later.

Poppy was now back at the Tanner/Katsopolis/Gladstone household.

The 15 year old entered the kitchen where she saw her uncle cooking something while singing.

"I wish Vicky were here for Christmas. I wish Vicky were here for Christmas. I wish Vicky were here for Christmas, because I'm losing my mind!" Danny sang, not aware his niece had entered the kitchen.

"Uncle Danny, get a grip." Poppy spoke up.

Danny jumped a little, turning to his niece. "Poppy, you scared me." Danny softly scolded the blonde. "I thought you were at your mothers."

"I'm back now. Sorry to disappoint." Poppy chuckled.

"Don't be silly. I love having you here. I just wasn't aware you were home." Danny cleared up.

The back door then opened and Jesse, Stephanie, and Michelle walk in the house.

"We're home." Stephanie announced.

"How did you girls like your Christmas present?" Danny asked Stephanie and Michelle.

"Uncle Jesse took us to the shelter for homeless people." Stephanie told her dad and Poppy.

"He did?" Poppy asked in a shocked tone.

Danny nodded. "I know, what do you think?"

"Dad, there were so many people there. Not just grown-ups. Kids too." Stephanie seemed very affected by what she had saw at the homeless shelter.

Poppy sadly frowns, folding her arms over her chest. "That's so upsetting." Poppy commented. The teenager had grown up pretty spoilt, she never realised how much harder it was for other people.

"When I saw them it made me feel sad." Michelle expressed her feelings.

Jesse wrapped his arms around Stephanie and Michelle. "It's okay to feel sad, Michelle, those people are in a lot of trouble."

"It was hard at first. But then we all sang and served Christmas dinner." Stephanie mentioned.

"I put out the napkins." Michelle then said, glad she helped a little.

"Yeah, they were great. I was a very proud uncle today." Jesse smiled.

"Uncle Jesse was a big hit on the piano." Stephanie then said, looking up at her uncle and grinning at him.

"Yeah, I sung a holiday version of 'Hound Dog' it was awesome." Jesse told Danny and Poppy.

"I want to go back there and help real soon." Stephanie kindly said.

"Oh, Steph, when I hear you say something like that you make me so proud." Danny pulled Stephanie to his side. "And you know what? You're right. This isn't just a Christmas thing, this sort of thing should happen all year round. If more people helped out like you did, it could really make a difference." Danny pointed out.

"Sorry we went so present-crazy." Stephanie apologised, feeling really guilty.

"That's okay. I remember when I was your age I begged my dad for an Evil Kenevil jump-suit." Jesse said.

"Why?" Poppy and Stephanie both ask. The two blondes stare at Jesse with questionable expressions.

"Because I already had the helmet." Jesse said as if it was obvious. "Anyway, he took me down to the shelter and I tell you, it felt so good to see your faces today, because that's exactly how I felt, and I never forgot that feeling, and I never want you girls to forget it."

"Thanks for our Christmas present, uncle Jesse." Michelle gratefully says as she and Stephanie hug Jesse.

Jesse cleared his throat. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have one more very important gift to take care of." Jesse walked out the kitchen and headed into the living room.

"I'm gonna go hang out with DJ." Poppy went upstairs.

<~~~~~~~~>

The whole family was now back in the living room.

The younger kids were all surrounding Joey who was wearing a Santa costume.

"Ho, ho, ho!" The Gladstone man acted out as Santa.

"Not your best 'ho, ho, ho', Joey." Michelle shook her head.

The doorbell then rings.

"I'll get it!" The youngest Tanner child ran straight to the front door.

"I'm with you!" Danny followed Michelle to the front door.

As the door opened, the family saw another person in a Santa costume stood there.

"Ho, ho, ho!" The other Santa exclaimed, patting their stomach.

Michelle widened her eyes. "Wow! Two Santas!" Michelle then looked up at her father. "I told you I was good this year."

"Hi, I'm Danny Tanner." Danny introduced himself to the other Santa. "Don't tell me your sled broke down. You really got to rotate those reindeer." Danny teases, laughing at his own joke.

The Santa then brings Danny in for a kiss, shocking everyone.

Danny quickly pulled away. "Whoa! I know the North Pole is lonely, pal, but..."

The person pull off the Santa beard and it's revealed to be Vicky.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart." Vicky widely smilesZ

Danny was stunned. "Vicky? Oh, that kiss should have tipped me off. I thought you were supposed to be in Sweden."

Vicky laughed, fully entering the house. "I was, but as soon as I finished I took a dog-sled for twenty miles to the nearest airport, rented a Santa Claus suit, hopped on the last flight to San Francisco and arrived twenty minutes ago." The woman explained.

"Wow, twenty minutes from the airport. You made great timing." Danny nodded as he and Vicky then hugged.

"You know, Joey, I wish you were the real Santa. Then I could ask you to bring me Steve, so I could apologise to him. I was so selfish. I should be happy he got into college." DJ pouted, ranting to the man who DJ thought was Joey.

Poppy gently nudged DJ. "You should call him." Poppy suggested.

Just then, another person in a Santa costume walks in.

"Three Santas?" Poppy gasped. "This is getting out of hand."

"Ho, ho, ho!" The third Santa imitated the deep voice of Santa.

"Santa!" Nicky and Alex giggle.

Becky nodded, holding each of her sons in her arms. "Yeah, Santa."

Michelle placed her hands on her hips. "This Santa thing is out of control!"

"That's what I said!" Poppy hummed in agreement.

"Well, well, well, it seems as though there's an imposter." The third Santa, who was Joey, walked over to the Santa who stood next to DJ.

DJ furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait a minute. If you're Joey, then who are you?" DJ pulls down the other Santa's beard. DJ gasped when she saw it was Steve in the costume. "Steve!" DJ smiled widely.

Steve sighed. "Deej, I'm really sorry. This is the only way I could get you to talk to me."

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?" DJ asks.

"Well, Santa never interrupts an apology." Steve smirks a little.

DJ smiles. "Well, I'm really sorry." The 15 year old apologises.

"Yeah, me too. I got so pumped up about getting into college, I didn't even think about your feelings." Steve tells DJ, sounding very guilty.

DJ shook her head. "No, you were right. We'll make this work no matter how far apart we are."

"Well, we're not going to be far apart. I'm going to stay in town and go to junior college. Then maybe I can get into a really good school." Steve explained.

"Oh, Steve, I love you." DJ blushed.

Steve caressed DJ's cheek lovingly. "I love you too."

DJ and Steve then kiss, causing the others in the room to smile in awe.

The telephone then started to ring.

"I'll answer it." Poppy said as she reached over to answer the phone. Poppy placed the telephone over her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me." Marcus spoke. "I just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas—"

Poppy cut Marcus off. "Drop dead!" Poppy shouted, slamming the telephone down.

Everyone in the room now stared at Poppy with shocked and speechless looks.

Poppy ran her hand through her hair. "I'm sorry you had to hear that." Poppy sheepishly smiled.

Jesse then walks in the living room. "Ladies and gentlemen I have a very important announcement to make." Jesse begins. "There's a very special delivery in the back yard for Mrs Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis."

Becky gasped. "Jess, another gift?"

Jesse nodded, a grin tugging at his lips. "Yeah, just another something that would fit into your stocking."

Becky walks into the kitchen, confused to what her husband had planned.

Jesse then turned to everyone in the living room. The Katsopolis man held his hand up. "Alright, she's walking through the kitchen, she's heading into the backyard and we should be getting a reaction right about..." Jesse trailed off.

The sound of Becky's screams were then heard.

"Now." Jesse clapped his hands. "Come on."

The others all follow Jesse into the kitchen and out into the backyard. As the family walk out into the backyard, they were shocked to see that there was snow everywhere. There was also lights hanging romantically. There was even a snowman.

Becky pulled her husband in for a hug. "Jess, thank you so much. Thank you. How in the world did you do this?"

Jesse smugly smiled. "It's just your average normal, every-day miracle, that's all." Jesse then handed Becky her mittens. "I told you you'd need these. Merry Christmas, honey."

Becky couldn't stop smiling, she was overwhelmed with joy. "Merry Christmas."

The husband and wife then kiss.

"Come on, how did you do it?" Becky asked, desperate to know.

"Well, I don't like explaining my miracles, but if I must...see I know this guy that makes snow-cones and I just ordered 17000 of them." Jesse explained.

"Snow!" Stephanie gasps.

Poppy held each of her little brothers on her hips. "Look, Nicky and Alex, it's so much snow."

"Snow!" The toddlers babble out.

"Are we going to talk about it, or play in it?" Michelle asked her family.

Everyone then started throwing snowballs at each other.

<~~~~~~~~>

A/N- It felt so weird writing a Christmas chapter in May, but ah well.

A/N- I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry it's a little too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 818 39
Isabella's diaz. Brian O'Connor's sister. I know... diaz? O'Connor? how are they related? after their parents died in a car crash they both handled i...
240K 5.9K 26
what will happen between Amanda and Damon now that Katherine is back in the picture? would Amanda have a normal pregnancy or would someone get in th...
474K 7.8K 20
When Brian calls in a 'secret weapon' to help defeat Reyes, she comes barreling in to help an old frenemy. She makes her way fast and furiously into...
97.7K 2.3K 27
"is this what you've came to" I say making him jump a little. He turns around enough to see the sorrow in his once bright green eyes now as dull as a...