♡Chapter 75♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was a few weeks later. Poppy's arm had healed and she no longer had to wear the cast.

The Katsopolis girl was sat in her bedroom talking to her Uncle Caleb on the telephone.

"Just tell me!" Poppy pleaded as she fiddled with the pink telephone cord.

"You'll have to wait." Caleb laughs, speaking on the other end of the call.

Tonight the family were throwing a New Years Eve party. Caleb, Olivia and Carson had been invited to come as well. Olivia was bringing her boyfriend Donte as her date. But Poppy was desperate to know who her uncles were bringing as their dates.

Poppy groaned in frustration. "You're so annoying."

Kimmy then entered Poppy's bedroom. "Hey, blondie." Kimmy greeted her friend. "Who you on the phone to?" Kimmy questioned.

"My Uncle Caleb." Poppy replied.

Kimmy widened her eyes and grabbed the telephone. "Hello, Caleb. This is Kimmy Gibler. We've met before. Remember me? I'm one of Poppy's best friends."

"Yes, I remember you." Caleb nodded.

"Great. How are you? Last time I saw you was when you picked Poppy up from school two weeks ago. You looked so hot." Kimmy winked as if Caleb could see her.

"Uh, I gotta go." Caleb awkwardly laughed as he ended the call.

Kimmy frowned, handing the telephone back to Poppy. "He hung up."

"I'm not surprised." Poppy teased as she placed her telephone down. "What are you doing here? Did your parents ground you here again?"

"No, I came to tell you and DJ some awesome news." Kimmy grins.

"What is it?" Poppy sat up, eager to know.

"We need to find DJ first." Kimmy said as she grabbed Poppy's hand and went into DJ and Stephanie's bedroom.

As Kimmy and Poppy walked into the bedroom, they saw the three Tanner sisters with small pieces of hotdogs on their noses as they tried to catch it in their mouths without using their hands. The three sisters failed as the hotdogs fell to the floor, causing Comet to eat them.

"Great. Poppy and I are just in time for stupid Tanner tricks." Kimmy commented.

Poppy placed her hands on her hips. "I'm used to it, I live with them."

"Kimmy, here's a new years resolution for you; move to Costa Rica." Stephanie playfully remarked.

"Just for that, you're not invited to my new years eve party." Kimmy shook her head.

"Whoa, Kimmy, you're parents are gonna let you have that party?" Poppy widened her eyes in shock.

"That's what I came over to tell you and DJ. My parents said I could have it as long as it was limited to a small intimate gathering of my closest personal friends. Which is exactly what I put on the flyers." Kimmy explained, holding up loads of flyers in her hands.