♡Chapter 29♡

{Poppy's pyjamas}

{Poppy's pyjamas}

Poppy, Stephanie and DJ rushed downstairs into the kitchen.

"Daddy, can you make French toast for breakfast?" Stephanie asked her dad.

"Dad, don't listen to her. Waffles, waffles, waffles."
DJ chanted.

"I want pancakes." Poppy tells her uncle.

"We'll go to the tiebreaker. Michelle, do you want French toast, waffles or pancakes?" Danny asked his youngest daughter.

"Cookies." Michelle cheekily smiled.

"I can live with that." Stephanie shrugged.

Jesse then walked into the kitchen. The Katsopolis man's hair was very messy.

"Jess, you better check the expiration date on that mousse." Danny teased.

"I've never seen anyone look so wiped out." DJ looked over at her uncle who seemed very exhausted.

Joey then came up the stairs from his bedroom. Joey also had messy hair.

"Well, Joesph, we did it. We stayed up all night and finally finished that jingle." Jesse patted Joey on his shoulder.

"Yeah, that sunrise was real inspiring." Joey tightly smiled.

Kimmy then entered the kitchen through the back door. Kimmy was holding a suitcase in her hands. "Good morning! I'm here for the weekend." Kimmy beamed.

Jesse and Joey then looked at each and screamed.

"They're just kidding." DJ laughed. DJ got out her seat and went over to her best friend. "Kimmy, we're gonna have so much fun."

The doorbell then rang.

"I'll get it." Joey said as he went in the living room to go answer the front door.

"Thanks for letting me stay, Mr Tanner." Kimmy politely said. "Don't forget, I'm allergic to dairy products, feather pillows and six year olds." Kimmy reminds them as she eyed up Stephanie.

"Don't look at me. I'm six and three quarters."
Stephanie sassed back.

"Your parents are coming back Sunday, right?"
Danny checked as he sipped on his morning coffee.

"Absolutely." Kimmy nodded. "Wednesday at the latest." Kimmy added on.

DJ and Kimmy then rushed upstairs.

"Who wants to chip in for a hotel?" Jesse looked around the room.

Everyone raised their hands in the air.

<~~~~~~~~>