♡Chapter 70♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was with DJ, Becky and Kimmy. The three teenagers were sat on DJ's bed as they were speaking to Becky.

Just then, Jesse walked into the bedroom and went over to his girlfriend. "Remember I said that you didn't have to come to my high school reunion because you'd be bored?"

"Yes and I can't thank you enough." Becky chuckles softly, smiling up at the man she loved.

"You're welcome and you're coming." Jesse said as he grabbed Becky's hand.

"Dad, Becky's taking me, DJ and Kimmy down to the station." Poppy informed her father.

"We get to eye witness eyewitness news." DJ grins.

"This is my ten year reunion. I wanna show my fiancée." Jesse tells the teenagers.

Kimmy widened her eyes. "Ten year reunion?! Boy, you are ancient. That means you started high school before I was even born."

"That's why they call it the good old days." Jesse sneered.

"Well, this is research for an article for the school paper. I'm the editor and I gave myself an assignment so if I don't do it then I'm gonna have to give myself a stern lecture in front of the whole class." DJ begins wagging her finger at herself. "And it's really hard to wag your finger at yourself."

"We better go." Poppy laughs, cutting DJ off from her rambling.

"What time does the 6 o'clock news start?" Kimmy dumbly inquires.

"Please tell me you're kidding." DJ scoffed, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I promised the girls. Have a great time at your reunion." Becky attempted to leave.

Jesse pulled Becky back and kissed her very deeply and for a very long time.

Becky pulled away and raised her eyebrows at Jesse. "You are coming back, aren't you?" Becky playfully joked, following Kimmy, DJ and Poppy out.

<~~~~~~~~>

Later on.

Poppy was back home from the station. The Katsopolis girl was in her bedroom on call to Marcus.

"No way!" Poppy laughed.

"I'm telling you, it's true." Marcus laughed as well. "We won by 6 goals and the other team didn't score once."

"They must've been really bad." Poppy hums.

"The Van Atta junior high soccer team is just too good." Marcus smugly smirks. "So, what about you? When's the cheer team having their next competition?"