♡Chapter 39♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Today was Poppy and DJ's first day of junior high.

The Katsopolis girl was in her bedroom as she finished straightening her long blonde hair.

"Alright, all done." Poppy turned her hair straighteners off.

"Poppy, come on! You're gonna be late for school!" Jesse shouted up to his daughter.

"Coming!" Poppy shouted back as she applied lipgloss to her lips.

Poppy quickly put her shoes on and grabbed her handbag, she then rushed downstairs into the kitchen.

"I'm all ready." Poppy did a little twirl.

Jesse smiled at how happy his daughter was. "Seems like your happy to start junior high?"

"I am." Poppy beamed.

Jesse took some cash out his pocket and handed it to Poppy. "Here's money for your lunch."

"Thanks." Poppy stuffed the cash in her pockets.

DJ, Stephanie and Kimmy then walked in the kitchen.

"Girls, here are you lunches." Danny handed his daughters their lunchboxes.

"Mr Tanner, wake up. In junior high, the cool kids buy their lunch. If you wanna be a good dad, give her a bag of cash." Kimmy grinned.

"Here, DJ, buy yourself some lunch." Danny handed his daughter some cash. "And make some new friends." Danny handed DJ some more cash.

"You guys are gonna have such a great time. Junior high was where I got my first boyfriend. My first slow dance and my first slow kiss." Becky gushed, but cleared her throat when she saw the looks she was receiving from Danny and Jesse. "And then I woke up and it was all a dream." Becky lied.

The back door then opened and Josie and Warren walked in.

Poppy squealed and walked over to her friends. "I don't know about you two, but I'm so excited to start junior high."

Kimmy walked over and stood beside Poppy. "Yeah, and it's a good thing that we all can start junior high together and not alone."

Josie and Warren glanced at each other and shared a nervous look.

"What?" Poppy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

DJ walked over and joined the conversation. "Is something wrong?"

"Josie and I have bad news." Warren starts.

"You see, our dad got a job offer in Spain and he's accepted it." Josie bit her lip. "So, me and Warren will be moving to Spain...for good."