♡Chapter 91♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy walked up to the attic, which was also her dad and Becky's room. As the teenager entered the attic she saw her dad and her step mother talking.

"Uh, dad, can we talk?" Poppy nervously twiddled her thumbs.

Jesse turned his attention to his daughter. "Sure, tinker-bell. What's up?"

"It's just...I hardly see mom, Uncle Caleb, Uncle Carson, Donte, Ella or Scarlett." Poppy started. "So, I was thinking that maybe I'd spend a few days with them." Poppy wondered. "I called mom before and she said I'm welcome anytime."

"Yeah, that's fine. But I thought there was no extra bedrooms there." Jesse furrowed his eyebrows.

"The couch pulls out into a bed." Poppy shrugs, not bothered.

"Alright. Well, that's fine." Jesse nodded.

"Thanks, dad." Poppy gave her dad and Becky a quick hug. "I'm gonna go pack a suitcase." Poppy excitedly squealed as she left the attic bedroom and went down to her bedroom.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy had now packed a few of her things into a suitcase. The Katsopolis girl was currently in the living room with her dad. The two were sat on the couch and watching tv.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"The doors open!" Poppy and Jesse both shout, figuring it was Olivia.

The front door opened and Donte walked in. "Hey." The man smiled.

"Donte, hey." Poppy smiled at her mothers boyfriend. "I thought my mom was picking me up."

"She's stuck at work for another hour. Her last patient had gum stuck in her hair." Donte told Poppy. "So I offered to pick you up."

"Alright. Well, thanks." Poppy smiled as she stood up. Poppy then gave her dad a quick hug goodbye. "I'll see you in a few days."

"Bye." Jesse hugged his daughter back. "I love you."

"I love you too." Poppy replied, grabbing her suitcase once she and her dad had stopped hugging.

"Be good." Jesse added on.

"I will." Poppy laughed as she left with Donte.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy and Donte had now arrived at the house and as they walk in they see Scarlett and Caleb kissing on the couch.

"Whoa." Poppy giggled.

Donte quickly covers Poppy's eyes with his hands. "Alright, no funny business in front of the kid."