♡Chapter 57♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy was in her bedroom with Hayley and Kylie. The trio were currently just talking. Poppy was sat on her bed, Hayley was sat on the swing-chair, and Kylie was leaning against the wall.

"So, how old were you guys when you had your first kiss?" Poppy created a new conversation, stroking Comet who lay on her bed.

"I was 10." Kylie answered. "It was Valentine's Day and this boy who lived next door to me bought me a box of chocolates and a rose."

"Then what?" Hayley sat up, eager to know more.

"Then a week later he left." Kylie pouted. "Apparently his parents and him were moving to Brazil."

"Sorry, Kyles." Poppy smiled sympathetically.

"It's fine." Kylie brushed it off. "There's many more other boys out there in the world."

Hayley cleared her throat. "Uh, I was 5." Hayley said, causing Poppy and Kylie to widen their eyes in shock. "Well, it was only because it was New Year's Eve and my parents let me stay up until midnight. A few of my parents friends came round and brought their kids with them. Me and some boy just shared a New Year's Eve kiss, that's all." Hayley shrugged.

"Classy." Poppy teased.

Hayley laughed. "Shut up."

"What about you, Pops?" Kylie looked over at her blonde friend.

Poppy sheepishly smiled. "I actually haven't had my first kiss yet."

Hayley and Kylie gasp. "No way!" The two exclaim in disbelief.

Poppy laughed softly. "I'm serious. I mean, my dad and my uncles Caleb and Carson are so protective." Poppy reasonably says. "Plus, I know it sounds cringey, but I'm waiting for the right person."

"That's so romantic." Kylie gushes as she went over and sat on Poppy's bed.

"You think?" Poppy bit her lip. "Most of my friends, including you two, have already their first kiss."

"So what?" Hayley shrugged. "Nobody's judging you. I mean, we're only 13."

"But we're in junior high. We're meant to be cool." Poppy sighed. "I mean, my parents had me when they was 14! They definitely had their first kiss by then!"

"Everyone's different." Hayley says in a comforting manner.

"Yeah." Kylie nodded in agreement. "Now, I've got a new question; who was your guys' first crush?"