♡Chapter 15♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

The family was going on a trip to Disneyland for the weekend, but Jesse wasn't going with them.

"Uncle Jesse!" Stephanie rushed right into the kitchen, dragging Poppy with her.

"For a five year old you're scarily strong." Poppy widens her eyes as she rubs her arm.

"What is it, kid?" Jesse looks over at his niece.

"I'm going to Disneyland!" Stephanie jumps up and down in excitement.

"Alright!" Jesse cheered.

"Come on everybody! We're gonna be late for Disneyland!" Stephanie impatiently shouts.

Jesse crouched down to his nieces height. "Stephanie."

"Yeah?" Stephanie asked with a wide and cheerful smile

"Take a deep breath, now inhale and exhale." Jesse guides. "Very good...you okay?"

Stephanie calmly nods. "I'm fine."

Jesse stood back up. "Good."

Stephanie then smiled widely again and began jumping up and down in excitement like she was before. "Disneyland! Disneyland! Disneyland!"

"She's like me on Christmas." Poppy chuckles in amusement.

"Only you could wake me up at four in the morning and ask to open your presents." Jesse laughs, remembering the day himself.

"I was only 6, give me a break." Poppy shrugs.

"Why aren't we at Disneyland?!" Stephanie eagerly asks.

Danny then entered the kitchen. The Tanner man was holding Michelle in one arm and holding his bag in his other arm. "Steph, calm down."

"Disneyland, Disneyland, Disneyland!" Stephanie kept repeating. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

"I think you need to switch the kid to decaf." Joey said to Danny as he entered the kitchen and pulled his suitcase behind him.

DJ then walked into the kitchen with her bags.

"Steph, the plane won't leave any earlier just because we're the first ones on it." Danny shook his head.

"If we're the first ones on, we'll be the first ones off and first ones in line for the Matterhorn." Stephanie explained to her father.