♡Chapter 104♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy, DJ, Michelle and Stephanie walk in their home. The four girls had just finished school.

"Hey, girls." Danny was first to greet the kids.

"Hey." Stephanie, DJ, Michelle and Poppy say back.

The whole family was in the kitchen and everyone began talking over each other. Stephanie was trying to get their attention, but failed as nobody could hear her over everyone's voices.

Just then, Stephanie stands on one of the chairs and whistles loudly, causing everyone to shut up and turn to her.

"Thank you." Stephanie clears her throat. "As I was saying, I have big news. I'm talking large, I'm talking huge. I'm talking massive news!" Stephanie exclaims.

"You're talking too much." Michelle butted in. "What is it?"

"You are looking at the spelling-bee champion of Mr Lowry's fourth grade class." Stephanie tells her family the big news as she smiles widely.

The family all then congratulate Stephanie.

"Steph, that's wonderful." Danny praises. "Honey, could you get down? You're getting the seat cushion dirty." Danny then said as he helped Stephanie down from the chair.

Stephanie held up her finger. "Wait, there's more news. This Friday, I'm in the finals for best speller in the fourth grade." The blonde adds on.

"That's terrific, Steph! If you make best in school, you could go on to the city and then the state...and then you could become the national champion." Danny gets carried away. "We could all meet the president."

"Dad, calm down. I'm never gonna beat Davey Chu." Stephanie shook her head. "He's the smartest kid in school. They call him the human dictionary."

"Whoa, Steph, I don't wanna hear that kind of negative attitude. If you wanna be a winner, you gotta think like a winner." Danny gives Stephanie some strong advice.

"Your dad's right, Steph." Poppy chimes in. "I always feel nervous when I do cheerleading, but what helps me is getting in the right mindset. You just gotta think positive."

"That's right." Joey nods. Joey then starts forcing a deep tone in his voice as he spoke. "Listen up, human dictionary. Stephanie Tanner is gonna tear you vowel from vowel, then eat your consonants for lunch."

"You're right." Stephanie realises. "Davey Chu, prepare to be pulverised." Stephanie sneers. "P-U-L-V-E-R-I-S-E-D." Stephanie then spells out.

Danny chuckles and pats Stephanie on her shoulder. "Very good."

"Steph, you're gonna do great." DJ supportively said.

"You've been reading since you were 4." Jesse mentioned.