♡Chapter 13♡

A/N- I'll be skipping the episodes 'But Seriously Folks' and 'Danny's very first date' because I didn't know where to add my oc Poppy. But since I won't be doing those two episodes I'll be writing my own episode where Poppy spends the day with her uncles Caleb and Carson. Enjoy!

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

"I'm here! My dad dropped me off." Poppy said as she let herself into her uncles house. Poppy saw Carson stood by the kitchen side eating. "Hey, Uncle Carson. Where's Uncle Caleb?"

"He's at work." Carson told his niece as he chewed on his food. "Hey, you have got to try this cheesecake." Carson insists, pointing at the cheesecake next to him.

"I'm not really hungry right now—" Poppy shook her head, but Carson just put a forkful of the cheesecake in her mouth.

Poppy gasps once she had swallowed the cheesecake. "Oh my god, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. Where did you get this?"

"It was at the front door when I got home. Somebody sent it to me." Carson lies.

Poppy reads the label from the box the cheesecake came in. "Uncle Carson, this is not addressed to you. This is addressed to Mrs Braverman next door." Poppy says in shock.

Carson widened his eyes in realisation that his lies had been caught. "I didn't read the box before I opened it and you can't return a box after you've opened the box."

"Why not?" Poppy tilts her head in question.

"Because it's too delicious." Carson admits.

"Uncle Carson, you stole this cheesecake. That is wrong." Poppy scolded her uncle.

Carson shook his head. "No, it is going to be okay, because Mrs Braverman is gonna send away for a free one and that way we all win! The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate..." Carson says as he begins reading the label. "...Momma's Little Bakery." Carson cringes. "I feel terrible, I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person."

"Huh?" Poppy looked over at her uncle. The 10 year old was too busy eating the cheesecake to care.

<~~~~~~~~>

It was later on. Poppy was sat on the couch reading a magazine.

Just then, Caleb walked in. "Hey, blondie." Caleb greeted his niece. "How long have you been here for?"

"Just a few hours." Poppy shrugs.

"Where's Carson?" Caleb furrowed his eyebrows as he placed his coat on the hangers.