♡Chapter 23♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was morning time.

Poppy was sat at the kitchen table. Just as the Katsopolis girl was about to start eating her cereal, Stephanie stuck her hand in the cereal. "I have a hand in my cereal." Poppy grumbled.

"I'm looking for the giant glow in the dark dinosaur." Stephanie explained as her hand remained inside the bowl.

"You know dad's rule. Never put your hand into someone else's breakfast." DJ reminded her little sister.

"I don't know what's sadder. The fact my cereals ruined or the fact that's a rule in this house." Poppy scoffed. Poppy then got out her seat and went over to the cupboards where she took a breakfast bar out and began eating that.

Stephanie was now sticking her hand in the cereal box, looking for the toy. "Uh-oh, he escaped." Stephanie pouted, sad that she hadn't found a toy in her cereal.

Danny then entered the kitchen wearing a very colourful shirt and a pair of sunglasses. "Cowabunga, beach bunnies."

"Oh god." Poppy cringed.

"Alright. Surf's up, dude." DJ grinned.

"I cannot believe the Beach Boys are gonna be on my show today." Danny excitedly beamed. "I am stoked...whatever that means."

DJ now looked up at her father. "You like the Beach Boys? I like the Beach Boys. I must be getting old."

Joey then entered the kitchen. "Good morning, girls." Joey greets them as he sits down. Just as Joey goes to pour the milk in his cereal, Stephanie stops him.

"Hold it." Stephanie now stuck her hand in Poppy's cereal.

As Joey attempted to say anything, Poppy spoke over him. "Don't even bother." The blonde girl shook her head, handing him another breakfast bar she got from the cupboard. "Have a lovely breakfast." Poppy tightly smiled.

"Thanks." Joey sighed, taking the breakfast bar in his hand and eating it.

The front door bell than rang.

"I'll get it." Danny said, exiting the kitchen to go answer the front door.

Seconds later, Danny walks back into the kitchen. Only this time, the Tanner man wasn't alone.

"Poppy, your moms here." Danny pointed over at Olivia.

"Hey, mom." Poppy hugged her mother. "I didn't know you were visiting today."