♡Chapter 22♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy rushed into her fathers bedroom, holding Michelle on her hip. Joey followed in after them.

"Jess, you'll never guess what Michelle just said." Joey grinned, his face full with excitement.

Jesse turned around to face the man. "What, Joseph?"

"Michelle said 'Poo poo'." Joey told the Katsopolis man.

"Thank you for sharing that information with me." Jesse sarcastically replied.

"Jess, this kid is not all talk." Joey shakes his head as he points over at Michelle. "First she said it and then she did it."

"We called Uncle Danny and he said it's a sign that Michelle is ready for potty training." Poppy informed her father.

"Alright!" Jesse cheered, giving his youngest niece a high-five.

"So, Jess, how's the tire jingle going?" Joey asked.

"I've got jingle block." Jesse huffed.

"Jingle what?" Poppy scrunched her nose up in confusion.

Joey patted Jesse on the back. "Lighten up, it'll come to you."

Poppy looked up at her father. "Are Josie and Warren allowed to come over today?"

"Sure." Jesse nodded.

"Thanks." Poppy happily beamed. "Here, Michelle, you go to Joey." Poppy handed the toddler over to the Gladstone man. As Poppy went to leave the room, Michelle's voice stopped her.

"Poppy." Michelle babbled out, reaching her hand out for her cousin.

Poppy looked back over at the child. "Oh, I can't resist that adorable face." Poppy took Michelle back in her arms. "I guess you can come with me." Poppy shrugs as she walks out her fathers bedroom with Michelle on her hip.

<~~~~~~~~>

After an hour of Poppy playing with Michelle, the toddler finally went down for a nap.

Poppy walked into DJ and Stephanie's bedroom where she saw Stephanie with her friend Harry. The two 6 year olds were jumping around on DJ's bed.

"Does DJ know you two are jumping on her bed?" Poppy raises her eyebrows.

DJ then enters the room. "Freeze, nerd bombers! Get off my bed." DJ pushed the two kids off her bed.

"Well, that answers my question." Poppy hummed to herself.

"You guys better keep away from my stuff. I just got back from karate class and I'm pumped." DJ warned.

"You're just jealous because I have a boyfriend and you don't." Stephanie folds her arms over her chest.

"You don't have a boyfriend." DJ scoffed in disbelief.

"I do." Stephanie nodded.

"Who?" Poppy curiously asked the blonde 6 year old.