♡Chapter 80♡

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

Poppy walked in the kitchen where she saw Stephanie recording DJ as DJ spoke to the camera.

Stephanie then turned the camera to Poppy. "And here is the daughter of the groom and the future step daughter to the bride."

"Uh, hey." Poppy smiled at the camera.

"Poppy, how are you feeling about tomorrow?" Stephanie asked her older cousin, still pointing the camera towards her.

"I can't wait to get all dressed up and have my hair curled and have my makeup on." Poppy squealed in excitement. "And my dad's letting me wear high-heels." Poppy adds on, clearly happy.

DJ stands beside Poppy and looks right at the camera as the Tanner girl begins speaking again. "Tomorrow, Jesse Katsopolis and Rebecca Donaldson are getting married. The Tanner household is a buzz with pre-wedding excitement." DJ dramatically spoke.

Becky then rushes in, looking very stressed out. "Jess!? Where's Michelle? Michelle! Where is everybody?" Becky panicked.

"Becky...we're taping this." Stephanie mentioned, pointing the camera over to Becky.

Becky forced a smile as she turned to the camera. "Hello! Everything is fine. Running smooth as silk."

Michelle then enters the kitchen. "This better be important, I was colouring." The 4 year old angrily places her hands on her hips.

DJ pointed down at Michelle. "Look, it's the flower girl, Michelle."

"Smile, Michelle." Stephanie told her little sister.

Michelle put her hands in front of her face. "Please, no pictures. My hair is a mess."

Becky crouched down to the 4 year olds height. "Michelle, I have a surprise for you. Do you remember my nephew Howie?"

Michelle thought about it for a second. "Howie? No."

Becky chuckled softly. "Well, do you remember my sister Connie?"

"Connie? No again." Michelle shook her head.

"Well, when you were two years old, Connie brought Howie here to visit. You guys were best friends." Becky explains.

"I got a best friend? That's cool." Michelle smiled widely.

"Come on in, Connie." Becky called out to her sister.

The door then opened and Connie and Howie walked in the kitchen and went over to Becky and Michelle.

"Howie, look. It's Michelle." Connie points at Michelle, crouching down to her sons height.

Michelle frowned when she saw Howie. "You're a boy."

Howie scrunched his nose up. "You're a girl."

"Ew!" Michelle and Howie exclaim in disgust, the two backing up and away from each other.