We're in This Together

נכתב על ידי Vdelphine

An Artist Girl Jennifer Alison , who is taking care of 5 years old kid Adeline Alison as Her daughter. One d... עוד

PROLOGUE
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21 (Part1)
Episode 21 (Part2)
Episode 21 (Part3)
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 31 (Part 2)
Episode 31 (Part 3)
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62

Episode 37

459 20 13
נכתב על ידי Vdelphine

New Cast

Christopher Robert : who is Jennifer Alison's very first love, the only boy she dated before James passed away. However, he left Jennifer alone and failed to show up at the party.

 (He will include in the Jennifer's flash back times)

"I can't believe it's really you," he said in his soft yet resonant voice, a familiar tone I'd always known. As he began to approach me, I instinctively took a step back, putting some distance between us. "Okay... okay, I won't come any closer," he assured, raising his hands in a placating gesture. "I just want to say..."

"But I don't have anything to discuss with you. So, excuse me," I interjected swiftly, pivoting on my heel toward the restroom. However, my movement was abruptly halted by his sudden grasp on my arm.

"Jennifer, wait!" he pleaded, gently pulling me back towards him.

"Don't touch me, Christopher Robert," I murmured, mindful not to disturb others in the lounge room as I withdrew my hand from his grasp. "What do you want?" I inquired sharply.

"Jen... I just want..." Before he could finish his sentence, a member of the F1 staff called out from behind him.

"Mr. Robert, you can have your turn now," the staff announced. Judging by his response and the way he adjusted the camera around his neck, it seemed he had achieved his long-held aspiration of becoming a journalist. He released a frustrated sigh before replying.

"I'll be there in a minute," he responded briskly to the staff. While he was momentarily distracted, I seized the opportunity to hurry toward the restroom before he could intervene. Once inside the female restroom, I swiftly locked the door and leaned against it, taking a moment to collect myself. After a brief pause, I made my way to the sink and turned on the water.

As the water cascaded over my hands, memories of Christopher Robert flooded my mind, a blend of both sorrow and fondness. "Why here?" I muttered to myself with a sigh, splashing some water on my face in an attempt to uplift my spirits. Glancing into the mirror, I immediately noticed the large coffee stain on my tank top, trailing down to my jeans.

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath as I attempted to wash away the stubborn coffee stain using some tried-and-tested techniques, but to no avail. With a resigned sigh, I accepted the fact that the stain, now a messy concoction of coffee and water, would remain on my clothes. After a few minutes of futile effort, I released a heavy sigh before finally stepping out of the restroom.

As I emerged from the restroom, I made a beeline for the exit of the lounge room, eager to avoid any encounter with him. However, before I could distance myself from the lounge, I collided with what I initially thought was a wall, only to realize it was a sturdy chest. A pair of hands swiftly reached out to steady me, grasping my arms to help me regain my balance.

"Careful there," the man cautioned in a French accent, his hands still holding onto my arms.

"I am so sorry," I apologized hastily, stepping back from his embrace to regain my composure before meeting his gaze. As our eyes met, we both gasped in recognition and simultaneously called out each other's names.

"Charles!" I exclaimed with a hint of joy, while he responded with a surprised expression.

"Jen!" he echoed with a slight frown. "How did you... I mean, what are you doing here?" he inquired, his smile growing wider and his eyes sparkling with curiosity. I couldn't help but giggle before responding, and he joined in.

"Well, it's a really long story and it was..." I began, but before I could continue, the familiar voice I had been trying to avoid so desperately resurfaced from behind me, prompting a curse to slip from my lips under my breath. Charles, noticing my reaction, quickly redirected his attention towards the approaching figure.

"Do you know him?" he whispered to me. I nodded in response.

"Yeah, he's an old friend I've been avoiding for a long time ago," I replied, turning slightly towards the direction of the voice. As I turned, I found Christopher hurrying towards us.

"Thank God, I thought you were gone," he exclaimed, searching my eyes for reassurance.

"Why would I... I didn't even watch the race," I retorted bluntly, with Charles still standing behind me. Chris furrowed his brow slightly at my words.

"You came here for the Formula 1 race?" he questioned.

"What else could be the reason I'm standing here in the paddock?" I shot back.

"Yeah, but..." he trailed off, studying me intently. "You're not really the sporty type, you know... you've never been into sports or anything beyond your art," he stated, hitting a nerve with his undeniable truth, leaving me momentarily speechless.

"But it is..." I began, only to be interrupted by the sensation of a warm palm on my lower back, causing me to flinch slightly before realizing who it was. It was Charles Leclerc, standing beside me and diverting Chris's attention towards him.

"Oh, Charles Leclerc," Chris exclaimed, shifting his focus from me to Charles. "Nice to meet you, I'm Christopher Robert from Fox Sport," he introduced himself, extending his hand.

"Nice to meet you too," Charles replied tersely, shaking Chris's hand without a smile. He then smoothly transitioned into another topic once Chris directed his gaze back to me. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing with our special guest here?" Charles inquired in a composed tone, catching me off guard with his mention of 'special guest,' causing me to swiftly glance at him.

"Jennifer is your special guest?" Chris questioned Charles incredulously, his brow furrowing in disbelief.

"What else could explain why I'm standing here with her?" Charles responded with a forced smile. Chris nodded slowly and turned his attention back to me. His gaze landed on the stain on my clothes, and then swiftly returned to my eyes as I avoided his gaze, refusing to meet his eyes.

"Jen... your..." Chris attempted to interject, but Charles swiftly cut him off.

"So, if you don't mind, Mr. Christopher, I would like to take my guest to our garage because the race will be starting soon," Charles interjected smoothly, nodding courteously at Chris before turning his attention to me. "Shall we go?" he asked, lightly touching my lower back and gesturing for me to follow him. I nodded in agreement, falling into step beside him. We walked together without looking back until we reached the pit lane once again.

As we stepped onto the pit lane, Charles paused, causing me to turn towards him and meet his gaze. His eyes quickly fell upon the stain on my tank top, and a small sigh escaped him, tinged with annoyance.

"I don't know who he is, but..." Charles began, unzipping his Ferrari team jacket. "He doesn't seem like the right one," he continued, removing the jacket. "I guess that's why you're also trying to avoid him, and all I want to say is," he paused again, looking at me intently as he held out the jacket in his hand, "you're doing the right thing for yourself." With a swift motion, he draped the jacket over my shoulders, leaving himself in his team shirt.

"Put this on, Jen," he instructed, pulling the front of the jacket together to cover the stain on my tank top. "Put this on, so he doesn't have to look at you like he still cares about you," he added, locking eyes with me. We stood in silence, exchanging looks for a moment, before he began to walk towards his garage, leaving me behind in confusion at his sudden actions and words. Just as I stood pondering, he called out to me from a few far away from me.

"Jen!" Charles called out, prompting me to swiftly turn towards him as I adjusted his jacket.

"Yeah?" I responded, meeting his gaze.

"I think you should come with me into my garage," he suggested, his eyes locking onto mine from a short distance away. "That guy is still out there, and it could also help me," he explained, stepping closer to me. He paused a few steps away, releasing a small sigh. "If I leave you out there, I think I'm going to DNF as soon as..." He trailed off, meeting my eyes once more with another sigh. "I don't know if you know what that means, but if you want to see me finish 52 laps in my racing car, come into my garage," he concluded, his gaze unwavering.

"Charles, the race is starting soon," one of his team members informed him from behind.

"I'm coming," he replied shortly, glancing at me. Then, he uttered words that stirred a strange feeling within me, one I had never experienced before in my life, not even with Chris.

"Stay close to me, so I can focus on finishing the race peacefully," he said, swiftly turning towards his garage. But before he hurried off, he turned his head slightly towards me and spoke once more.

"I'll meet you in the garage," he said with a wide smile before dashing off towards his destination. Unconsciously, a small smile crept onto my face, accompanied by a blush. After a few moments, I followed suit, making my way towards Charles's Ferrari garage, all the while zipping up the jacket he had given me.

He's right. I might not be familiar with what 'DNF' means because I'm not a Formula 1 fan or a fan of any other sport for that matter. But, I do know those eyes. I know them well, and they're just like mine. I've seen those eyes before, on that night when we were gazing up at the sky from the top of the building.

They are exactly like mine because my eyes never lie.

New Love Story Unlocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit Note : 

According to the race of Silverstone there will be 52 laps for the race. ****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was literally scramming while I was writing this Episode ~~~ ╰(*°▽°*)╯

I hope you guys love it ~~~ 💕🫶

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5K 114 18
Gia Laurent, the unofficial 'princess of Monaco' has known Charles Leclerc her whole life. The pair were once joined at the hip, that was until she s...
195K 3.3K 31
"It'll take baby steps for us to get back to where we was." Lando and Thea are back and better than ever! Now parents to their gorgeous two year old...
52K 939 58
Lilianna McNair, a young mother on a family holiday with her parents, older brother and 5-year-old daughter, decides to go out for a night on the tow...
218K 5.2K 50
Valentine Alaina Senna, daughter of none other than Aryton Senna, and adoptive sister of Jules Bianchi. First female F1 driver in all of history, dri...