Immaculate Misconception [r.h...

By GabyHorror

"I remember!" I exclaimed before he could get too far away. "What?" he asked as he turned around to face me... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Long Time No See
The MIW Awards
. . .

Sixteen

1.9K 67 21
By GabyHorror

December twelfth. My one year anniversary with Ricky.

Now I know we haven't been together for an entire year because of the month I was asleep and the time I was re-getting used to him, but Ricky and I decided to ignore the time we were apart and are still planning on celebrating it. Last week he'd said that he'd planned something special for tonight, something that would change the way we looked at each other and I was actually plenty excited. The downside to everything, was first thing after Christmas, Motionless In White was off on some big tour with a group of big bands. I was sad, and they weren't positive if they'd make it back for New Year's Eve, but they promised to try their best. All us girls were upset they were leaving so soon, but they'd pushed off touring long enough because of my accident.

Ricky had apparently refused to leave me there in the hospital to go on a tour, no matter how much their fans meant to them. Chris was right there next to him, and you can't find a replacement guitarist and singer for a month long tour. Nobody has the power behind the singing of their songs besides Chris, he's been the only singer for Motionless since the band formed. I felt guilty for a few days, holding them back from their fans and all, but Ricky assured me everybody understood why they were canceling it and rescheduling shows they were supposed to play into the next tour that comes around.

Words can not describe how much I was going to miss Ricky. I was going to miss everything about him, especially being able to spend time with him and be in his arms every afternoon and some nights. The rest of the guys would often joke about us practically already moved in together again, I spent the night there so much.

But back to tonight, I had my own little plan as well. And so at six o'clock I began to get ready. I was driving myself to Ricky's, which was a little nerve wracking since I haven't drove myself anywhere since the accident. But I knew I'd be fine, it was a once in a lifetime type of thing, I kept telling myself. I forced myself off the couch, leaving my precious Disney mug in the sink since my hot chocolate was gone and scurried off to my room. I didn't have many options for an outfit, but I didn't want to look too elegant because Ricky told me we weren't going out, but staying at his house. So I threw on a pair of my tightest skinny jeans, those ones every girl has to make her butt look amazing, and a lavender blouse that had ruffles going across it in a sash form.

I wore my black TOMS, and my hair had a few curls in it to make it look fancier than usual. I walked out of my room and into the living room, seeing Chris on the couch watching some television show I was unfamiliar with.

"Chris where are your keys?" I asked him. I was taking his car, since I really didn't have my own anymore. Ricky told me he turned it into the shop, but it wasn't fixable so there was no reason to get it back and they dumped it in some car junk yard.

Chris pointed towards the little table by the door, and I reached over the couch to give him a hug before walking over and grabbing his keys. I opened the front door and just before I shut it I heard something that made me blush as red as a tomato.

"Use protection!" Chris yelled as I shut the door.

I attempted to calm myself down, walking to the car that was parked nicely in the driveway. I was a little on edge, but kept telling myself I was going to be just fine and make it to Ricky's with zero problems. So I got in the driver's seat, turned the key in the ignition and let the motor roar to life. I carefully put the gear in reverse, backing down the driveway slowly. Once out in the street, I put the gear in drive and made sure the emergency brake was off before driving down the road towards the exit of the neighborhood. I managed to get three red lights on my way there, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel the more I got annoyed with them. What is usually a ten minute drive miraculously turned into a fifteen minute drive.

I finally pulled into Ricky's neighborhood, finally calm about driving for now, and navigated myself through the different streets until I pulled onto the one his house is. I parked in front of the driveway, his own car parked there. I took a deep breath before turning off the car and getting out, only for my phone to ring quickly from my back pocket. I took it out and noticed a text from Chris, asking if I got there okay. I replied with a 'yes' before walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell once. Within seconds I heard feet pounding the floors and rushing towards the door. It opened and there I saw Ricky, dressed a little more fancy than I it seemed.

He wore a black button up shirt, dressier pants than skinny jeans although they were close, but no shoes since he wasn't going anywhere. Instead, black socks covered his feet because he had something about walking around barefoot. His black hair was a few inches shorter, he must've gotten a trim earlier today. Instead of all black around his eyes it was red eyeshadow, I couldn't see any eyeliner besides some on his waterline. He looked amazing, where as I looked okay. A smile graced his lips, and we looked into each other's eyes lovingly for a second before reality struck.

"Oh, uh, come in." he chuckled and stepped aside to let me in.

I left my shoes by the door, and noticed only a lamp was on in the corner of the room. He ran off into the kitchen, hearing some type of timer go off. Wow, he was cooking? I walked into the kitchen to find it also dimly lighten, and smiled at the arrangement on the table. A vase with two roses was placed in the middle, two plates with covers on them to keep the food warm. The wine glasses looked to be filled with ice water, and I'd hardly noticed Ricky walk over to a small radio on the counter and start playing the instrumental versions of many different songs from our favorite artists. I noticed the first one to be All My Heart by Sleeping With Sirens. I smiled at him, and he walked over to the table, setting a bowl of garlic bread on it before walking to one of two chairs and pulling it out. He motioned for me to sit and I smiled wider, walking over and doing so.

He sat across from me, a nervous smile on his face. "I hope you like it." he said, motioning to the covered food.

I took the cover off, delightfully surprised to find my favorite food: pasta with Alfredo sauce, in the middle of the plate.

"It looks delicious Ricky," I told him.

We dug into our food, both apparently starving as we let the music irrupt the silence between us. The pasta was perfectly cooked, Alfredo sauce amazing and I could tell it was homemade and not from one of those glass cans you buy at the grocery store. The bread didn't have much garlic on it, which I was very thankful for, because it'd be better not to taste garlic in our mouths once later came. The entire time we ate, Ricky looked nervous as hell and I wasn't sure why. I'd never seen him this way, not even at the surprise date after the scavenger hunt. Something was definitely bothering him, and I had the urge to know what that something is.

"Ricky," I said, reaching across the table and putting my hand over his slightly shaking one. He looked up at me with a nervous smile. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Why?" he said a little too quickly.

I shrugged. "You just seem, nervous is all." I informed him.

"I'm fine Sara," he smiled sweetly. I nodded my head and let the matter go, though he didn't seem to calm down at all after that.

After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes and then ended up on the couch in the living room. We were watching some sappy romance movie off Netflix, cuddled together. He had his head propped up on the armrest as he laid out, me comfortably between his legs with his arms wrapped around me and mine tucked into my chest. I felt like now was a good time since we were both just doing nothing practically, both content. So I took a deep breath, lifted my head off his chest and looked at him. His gaze found it's way to me, and a sloppy smile made it's way to his lips. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his, him immediately kissing back.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, moving up higher to reach him better. Within seconds of doing so, the kiss grew heated. Ricky licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in, and our tongues danced with each other throughout the kiss. We took deep breaths through our noses, not wanting to break the moment as it continued on. His arms wrapped tighter around me, holding me impossibly closer to himself. I could feel him start to get hard through his pants, and reached down to start palming him. A moan came from him as he flipped us over on the couch, me now below him. My head hit the cushion and Ricky's lips immediately attached to my neck.

I craned my head a little, allowing him more access. My fingers tangled in his black hair, tugging a little bit making him moan. A sound came out of my mouth that I didn't even know I could make as his lips latched onto my sweet spot, sucking and nipping at it with his teeth. He'd run his tongue over the sensitive area after, making another moan come from me. I was becoming sexually frustrated, and fast.

It was as if Ricky could read my mind, for he connected our lips again and helped me sit up. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me somewhere. In no less than two minutes, he was kicking his bedroom door open and then shut. I was softly thrown on the bed, our lips disconnecting for a brief few seconds before he climbed back over me and connected them again. Our tongues once again danced together, and my hands rubbed up his chest until I got to the top button. I began to unbutton his shirt, and he didn't stop me as I finished and pushed it off his shoulders. He pulled away from me after teasingly messing with the hem of my shirt, me sitting up as he pulled it over my head and threw it somewhere across the room.

He looked at my chest, making me a little self-conscious but his eyes widened at the sight of my black lace bra. He pushed me down again and his lips traveled from mine, down my jaw and neck to my collar bones, getting closer to my breasts. I lifted up slightly as his hands went around my back, unhooking the bra and slipping it off me expertly. I moaned when his mouth covered one of my nipples, fingers messing with the other. He switched off a few times before going back to my neck and sucking more love bites into my skin. We worked at each other's pants, getting them off in record time. All that separated us was our underwear, which he seemed to like my lace black ones as well. He stopped as his fingers hooked into mine, and pulled away from me to look me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

I was breathing too heavy to answer with words, so I just nodded frantically and he continued to pull the underwear off me. I pulled his boxers down, him kicking them off when they reached his ankles. Ricky kissed my lips hardly as he spread my legs apart, aligning himself with my entrance. He kissed my forehead before moving his face next to my ear.

"If it hurts, tell me to stop okay?" he told me.

"Okay," I breathed out.

The next thing I know he's easing himself into me, and I scrunch my face up in the sudden pain I feel. He kisses all over my face however, and brings my hands up to intertwine our fingers by my head. When he's all the way in, he stops to give me a minute to adjust. I nod when I'm a little better, and he begins to move, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in. I groan in more pain than pleasure, but don't tell him to stop cause I know it'll get better after a few minutes. He continues at a slow rate, and soon the pain disappears. I start to moan and throw my head back against the pillows. He picks up his pace, but only slightly.

"Oh, Ricky." I moan.

"So tight," he whispers into my ear huskily before biting at my earlobe.

"Mmm, faster." I tell him and he complies.

I open my eyes long enough to see his roll into the back of his head in pleasure, before he sticks his head in my neck and sucks at it again. I groan in delight, and my toes curl as he hits my g-spot.

"Right there Rick- oh." I breathe out as he continues to aim for that same spot.

"Y-You feel so g-good." he stutters out. "I'm c-close." he says almost out of breath.

I hushed him and bring his head next to mine, sucking my own love bites into his skin. He moans and I can tell he's getting closer, and I can feel the pit in my stomach start to form. Within another minute, we're moaning and screaming messes as he releases into me and I reach my own climax. I dig my nails into his back, screaming his name as we both come down from our highs. Ricky collapses on top of me, barely able to keep himself up so he isn't crushing me, resulting in him rolling over to be next to me.

We both are panting heavily, but nonetheless I feel his arms wrap around me as we sneak under the covers. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest. He kissed my temple before uttering the three words that mean the world to me right now.

"I love you," Ricky says in a sleepy state.

"I love you, Simba." I murmur as I drift off to bed.

And it's then I realize, we didn't just have casual sex tonight. We made love.

- - - - -

Damn, so that was my first time writing smut. I hope it wasn't terrible. And I hope that this chapter isn't randomly unpublished because I went way too in detail about it. But then again, have you read After 1,2, and 3? Exactly.

Anyways so yeah, quick note this is the beginning of the big shit that's going down, so I hope you took my prior warnings literal and didn't ignore them because the time has come my lovelies! Shit is about to hit the fan very very very soon.

Alright thanks for the reads and votes, I love you guys so much! Stay rad not sad! x

- Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 30
Ghost has been apart of Motionless In White for some time now. Despite all the joking around the guys do about Ghost, he knows that they mean well an...
24.7K 607 96
Motionless in white x reader story The ups and downs of a touring band are hard to handle in general, but what happens when you throw something unpla...
32.8K 1K 15
After meeting at Warped Tour and falling in love, Ricky feels him and Midnight are ready to get married. Midnight doesn't seem to be on the same page...
11K 333 27
A fanfiction about Motionless In White's beloved Ricky.