I'll save you -Sequel of Save...

By akinoreV0707

Book nr. 2/3 Remember Marissa and Niall? Last time you heard about them they were having their first baby and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2- Uncle Louis and Lucky Charms.
Chapter 3- Meeting Harry's new girlfriend and finding a letter.
Chapter 4-My judgment's isn't clouded
Chapter 5- I'm sorry that I hurt you.
Chapter 6- Someone in the dark.
Chapter 7-What a nightmare, the reality is.
Chapter 8- Heartbroken.
Author's note, please read !
Chapter 9- I just can't figure it out.
Chapter 10- Ruined.
Chapter 11- Scream.
Chapter 12-Somebody's watching me.
Chapter 13- Truth or Lies?
Chapter 14- Just give me a reason.
Chapter 15- In need of Proofs.
Chapter 16- Madness.
Chapter 17- You owe my heart.
Chapter 18- Don't walk away
Chapter 19- Real deal.
Chapter 20- Just a dream.
Chapter 21- Over again.
Chapter 22- I'm a lover not a fighter.
Chapter 23- Be careful.
Chapter 24- Swim deeper.
Chapter 25-His big blue eyes.
Chapter 26- All this time.
Chapter 27- Taste the fear.
Chapter 28- Behind you.
Chapter 29- Play along.
Chapter 30- The mysterious date.
Chapter 31- Moments.

Last Chapter-Forever.

2.2K 123 65
By akinoreV0707

 This chapter is dedicated to @HarryStyles14. My wattpad inspiration,my little helper. Thanks for being there for me on my darkest days, when I felt that I was on the bottom. I owe you so much !

I love you xx

 Hope that you check out the sequel to this one, it's called Saved forever....you can find it on my profile :)

Hope you guys enjoy this last chapter-xx

" What are we doing ?" I heard Liam said but more to himself.

We all stood there, kinda in shock. This was so unreal. After many months of torture, she admit that she was the person behind the letters. She did it all. Lenny. 

This sounded so stupid in my head. We are mature, but this had to happen. 

" We have to go home" Niall suddenly said and grabbed my arm, dragging me a cross the room.

" I'll come with you, Harry and Ally...come with me" Liam said and grabbed his car keys that were on the end of the couch. 

" C'mon" Niall said without letting my hand go and we ran to the car. Together.

" Fasten your seatbelt...this is gonna be a hell of a ride" Niall said without looking at me.

" Do it" I didn't know that I was staring at him until he said these words. 

I grabbed the seatbelt and got it fasten.

Before I knew it we were on the road. Liam was right behind us.

" Do you think that Zayn is alright?" I asked.

" Shit" Niall murmured. " I forgot about him"

" He's with Amelia" I said and found that my voice was shaking. What if everything hadn't turned out good?

What if Andrea was going to do something, since we left?

" Babe, breath...Zayn knows how much we love her" Niall took my hand and looked at me for few seconds smiling.

" Alright....I'm trying" I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand. I always did it when I was nervous and now I really was.

I opened my eyes and looked out of the window. It was November 30th but still the christmas lights were already up. Only 7 days until our anniversary. We've been married for 4 years. I still can't believe it.

" What are you thinking?" Niall suddenly asked so all the memories that I was thinking of got blurry as I looked at him.

" Nothing" I said and smiled.

" You are thinking about our life together aren't you?" Niall asked and smiled. He had his eyes on the road as he smiled to himself. I could see that he was tense, but he was trying to stay calm for me. If he knew how much I loved him.

" Maybe, but we should be focusing on something else..shouldn't we?" I felt guilty to smile when I didn't know how Zayn's plan worked out.

" Trust Zayn love, he knows what he's doing" Now Niall squeezed my hand.

I waited for the comfort smile to come upon his face but it didn't come this time. 

" Niall? Everything is under control...isn't it?" I let his hand go and looked straight at him.

But Niall didn't answer me.

Where were the words? The words that he was supposed to say to calm me down, to make me believe that everything was under control? He's always right, why not say it then?

" Let's hope" I sensed worries in his voice as he tried to avoid to look at me.

I didn't notice that I was almost out of my seat so I let myself slowly leak down into it.

The tears started filling my eyes. 

" We are here" Niall said as we drove slowly through the neighbourhood and parked the car.

It was so late that almost no light were in the houses. Accept ours.

Liam parked behind us.

" Let's go inside" Niall said but he didn't have to tell me that twice. 

I got myself loose and then I ran inside.

" Zayn? Zayn were are you?" 

" Shhhhhhh you are gonna wake her up ! She just fell asleep again" Zayn said as he closed Amelia's bedroom door.

" She's alright?" I asked as Zayn walked to me.

" Yes yes ofcourse" Zayn said and took my hands.

" Nothing could happen to her , not under my watch" Zayn smiled.

" Thank you" I let his hands go and wrapped my hands around his neck.

" Thank you thank you"

When I let go I turned around and saw Liam close the door. We were all there accept for Louis and Brittany. But they were safe.

" I need to tell you something" Zayn said serious.

" We too" Niall answered him.

We gathered around the kitchen table.

" Zayn, you go first" I said and Niall nodded his head.

" Alright...." Zayn said and cleared his throat.

" First, the plan got ruined..."

" WHAT?" Harry and Ally yelled at the same time.

" Hold on hold on, let me finish please" Zayn said and rolled his eyes.

" Lenny showed up, so I didn't leave the letter...BUT...Andrea showed up also and saved the day..she said that I was there to pick her up for a date so we walked together across the street and at the end we kissed and..." Now I cut Zayn off.

" WHAT" I rose from my seat and stared at Zayn.

" Let me finish ! please ! " Zayn said again and waited until I sat down again.

" But she said Niall's name...so she's still crazy about you" Zayn looked at Niall..."...but then she left...so I don't know where she left now" Zayn rubbed his neck.

" You don't know where she is ?" I said mad. What if Andrea was with Lenny all this time and now they were together?

" Marissa calm down...Maybe she left Lenny too...or maybe we should go and check on her, you saw the scar on her back" Ally said and looked at me. 

" Wow I'm so not following" Liam said and wided his eyes.

" Ally is right, maybe we should check on her" Harry took Ally's hand.

" Alright but..." I stopped. The lights were off.

" Could someone turn the lights on?" Niall asked.

Someone stood up and tried.

" They won't turn on, the power has been cut off" Liam said confused.

" Niall? Niall where are you?" I searched for his hand. Suddenly I found his hands touch my cheek as he placed a kiss on my lips.

" Let's stay calm Marissa, for the others" He whispered.

" Ok..okey" I found that my breath was getting shorter.

" Harry? Harry take my hand please" I heard Ally's voice in the dark.

" Babe I'm right here" Harry answered.

Suddenly my heart started pounding so hard.

A window had been broken in the house. But where?

" SHIT"  Zayn yelled when the window broke.

" Amelia" I whispered and stood up. I started wondering around in the dark. I couldn't see a thing.

" Use your phones ! " Liam yelled but I was out of the kitchen. 

I picked up my phone.

I was gonna let it light up my way so I put it infront of me. But when I did I saw Lenny standing close to me. I screamed so loud. 

She hit me so the phone got out of my hand and I landed on the floor.

I heard Amelia crying.

Then I heard Lenny run away. 

" NIALL ! " I screamed. Lenny was heading to Amelia's bedroom. I heard the footsteps go that way.

" WHERE ARE YOU" He yelled but he seemed far away. 

I stood up and put my hands out. I followed the wall. She can't go into Amelia's room.

I didn't know where I was until the wall stopped. Only empty space were a door was supposed to be.

" Mommy ! " 

I was at her bedroom. 

" Amelia ?! " I ran into the room without seeing anything but I knew were her bed was. But when I was just getting close I found cold hands on my neck.

I fell into the ground between Lenny's legs.

" Die, slowly...Just like Ethan did"

 I tried to get her hands off my neck but she was strong.

Amelia's cry echoed in my head and I heard Niall scream my name over and over again but I couldn't answer him. I knew that he was far away, maybe at the other end of the house so there wasn't a chance for me to tell him that I loved him. And that I was pregnant.

Amelia's cry started slowly fading away and my heart beat started to slow down.

" Say hello to Ethan from me"

But just as I was about to close my eyes the room was filled up with lights.

I saw maybe 10 people rush in, yelling, holding guns. 

Someone picked up Amelia and ran with her out of the house.

I reached my hand out. Where was he taking her?

" It's the police ! Let her go or we will shoot ! " 

I found Lenny's hands let my neck go and I heard her crying.

" Let me through ! " I heard Niall's voice as he made his way through. 

He took my out of Lenny's arms and ran with me outside. The other people gathered around Lenny who screamed like an animal.

"Marissa, it's gonna be alright, I'll save you " Niall said as he ran outside to the ambulance that was parked on the streets.Maybe 10 police cars were across the street. Where did they come from? I would find out later. I hope.

****

" I'm so happy that we decided to do this" Niall said as we walked into a big room, filled with people that we loved.

We decided to throw a anniversary party. It was like a mini wedding. Large room, full of people, band playing our favorites songs,little lights all over the walls, tables were people sat to and talked, food, and I was wearing a beautiful dress.

" Me too" I said and smiled. We were sitting at our table, and Harry, Ally, Brittany, Louis, Zayn and Liam were with us.

" This is so beautiful" Ally said and looked around.

" So lovely" Harry followed.

We sat there and thought about these 4 years that have past. I thought about the night that turned out to be the end of our nightmare.

Andrea called the cops, that was I was told. After she left Zayn she went back to the house. She didn't find Lenny anywhere since she was at Liam's, so she decided to grab the chance and run away. Niall didn't want her so she had nothing to do here. As she was packing her stuff she saw the key to the basement next to the sink. She grabbed it and ran down stairs. When she opened it she saw a something that no one wants to see. She saw Roger...in pieces on the floor. She ran upstairs to make a call but when she was dialing she saw Lenny park the car and sneak across the street. Then she saw us come. 

But the police was just in time.

And Niall.

I looked at Niall who was watching Amelia running around with her little cousins.

" How come, that you always make it in time?" I asked as I leaned to Niall who looked at me smiling.

" Well, I made a promise" He said and got so close to me that I found his breath on my lips.

" Really? What did it say?" I asked and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

" Only 4 words" He said and stared into mine.

" I still wanna hear it" I said and a smirke came upon his face.

" I will save you" He whispered.

At that moment my heart was filled up with happiness and love.

I placed my hand on Niall's neck as I kissed him a deep , long kiss.

" Ow stop it ! You make us cry" Zayn said and pretended crying but Liam handed him a tissue so Zayn fell into his arms.

Niall stopped the kiss and stroke my cheek with his thumb.

" Can I have this dance?" He asked and stood up. He offered me his hand.

" Of course " I said and took his hand. He walked me to the dance floor and quickly dragged me to him so I fell his body pressed to mine.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Our bodies moved slowly to the song. I layed my hand on Niall's chest so I found his heart beating.

" I have something for you" I said and looked up at Niall who got confused.

" I toughed that we weren't gonna give gifts until afterwards" He said.

" I can't wait any longer...And I think that you want to know" I said and moved his hand down to my stomach.

Niall looked at his hand confused.

" Happy anniversary" I said with tears in my eyes.

Niall looked at me.

His blue eyes were filled with tears when he looked into mine.

Suddenly he wrapped his around me and lifted me up and swung me around.

Harry's P.O.V

Marissa placed Niall's hand on her stomach and before I knew it Niall picked her up and swung her around.

" Look at them" Ally said and smiled.

I looked at her. She was beautiful in that red dress, and her light hair rested on her shoulders.

Then I knew it. I wanted Ally to stay with me. I could never bare to lose her again.

" Marry me" the words flew out of my mouth like I was asking her do kiss me.

Ally looked at me shocked.

" What?" She turned to me.

" Marry me" I said again and took her hand.

" Harry, do you even know what-" But I cut her off.

" Ally, every day without you is like....being alone in the dark, with uncomfortable clothes on" 

Ally laughed. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say.

" Seriously, and it's horrible, terrifying. All I want is to have you by my side. I just want you" 

Ally smiled.

" Harry Edward Styles...I think that you don't know what you are talking about...I'm not that simple...I have a lots of little things that I don't think that you will like" 

This time, I got on one knee.

" Ally, I love you....and I will love all of your little things as long as I get to have you"

Ally placed her hand on her chest. Her hand was shaking but all I could was smile. This was the perfect moment.

" So marry me" I said and I didn't notice that the lads were looking. Accept Niall.

" What do you say?" I asked. My heart was in my pants, that's how scared I was...But at the same time the happiest man alive.

" I'll marry you" She said. I couldn't believe it. 

" I love you" I said smiling as I stood up to kiss her. But Ally wrapped her hands around my neck and looked into my eyes.

" I love you more, Styles"

Marissa's P.O.V

" I can't believe this" Niall said as he put me down.

" Well, do it" I said and smiled but now I was the one crying.

" I love you...so much" Niall said as he pressed me against him.

" I love you too" Again, my head rested against his chest. His hands were wrapped around me and we were dancing slowly to a beautiful song and we were expecting another child. Just perfect.

" I think that it's time that you make a promise now" Niall said.

" What do you want?" I asked and closed my eyes.

" Promise to be always mine" He said.

I looked up, just to see his face when I answered him.

" Forever"

 Like I said, Hope that you check out the sequel to this one, it's called Saved forever....you can find it on my profile :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...
439K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
22.9K 315 75
[RE-EDITING] Niall Horan. The only one in One Direction who hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Management decides to hire him a girl from Americ...
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...